Windows 10: Random BSOD Rapid Fire

Discus and support Random BSOD Rapid Fire in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I've been dealing with blue screens of death for the past week of so. Just when I think I got rid of them, they'll pop back up. I just recieved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HexManiacMarie, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Random BSOD Rapid Fire

Hello. I've been dealing with blue screens of death for the past week of so. Just when I think I got rid of them, they'll pop back up. I just recieved two rapid fire- one while choosing a gif on discord and the other while playing a game.

First:

Random BSOD Rapid Fire 6d59b4db-5bda-4893-b55f-a69c9ab61dfe?upload=true.png

Second:

Random BSOD Rapid Fire a0f48075-9331-44f6-99f8-0d6f1cb91e76?upload=true.png

I would appreciate any guidance on this issue, thank you!

:)

HexManiacMarie, Aug 13, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Aug 13, 2019
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD Rapid Fire

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

Random BSOD Rapid Fire

1. Random BSOD Rapid Fire - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Rapid

2. Fire Wall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fire Wall: I bought a game but to get further levels I need to download from another site, but it wont load and it is telling me I should delete the fire wall. I am not computer wise, so I do not know if this is a good thing to do. I need help please. Should I delete the fire wall,...
  3. Fire Wall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fire Wall: I bought a game but to get further levels I need to download from another site, but it wont load and it is telling me I should delete the fire wall. I am not computer wise, so I do not know if this is a good thing to do. I need help please. Should I delete the fire wall,...
  4. Fire Wall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Kindle Fire

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kindle Fire: My kindle fire for reading books will not hook up to my WiFi. It says my WiFi is on but when I click it it says authentication problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-fire/079a25ec-9e06-456f-adca-42036fb86338
  6. Kindle Fire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kindle Fire: My kindle fire for reading books will not hook up to my WiFi. It says my WiFi is on but when I click it it says authentication problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-fire/079a25ec-9e06-456f-adca-42036fb86338
  7. Hard Disk space changing rapidly/randomly

Hard Disk space changing rapidly/randomly: Hello, my name is Ryan.I recently got a computer but then got a virus. I installed antivirus software on my computer,and it says I got rid of it. Still, my hard drive space is decreasing and increasing randomly.I have tried Disk Cleanup and I cleaned the all the junk files. I...
  8. USBs rapidly and randomly re/disconnect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USBs rapidly and randomly re/disconnect: My mouse and keyboard will act as if someone is unplugging and plugging them in as fast as possible. Its usually while I'm playing a game but it can happen while I'm watching YT or even afk on my home screen. It won't happen for hours to days and then suddenly I'm forced to...
  9. Kindle Fire

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kindle Fire: I have Windows 10 I tried to connect my kindle to windows 10 couldn't I used to do before when I had windows 8 now I can't connect the kindle fire to any of them when I try I get this message USB device not recognized the last USB device you connected to this computer...
  10. fire history

fire history: how can I use file history to restore my machine to earlierdate. file stord on external hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fire-history/95cdd48f-5211-4096-be42-41bab6cbbd43"