Windows 10: Random bsod sometimes during work sometimes when windows loads

Discus and support Random bsod sometimes during work sometimes when windows loads in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I have a dell laptop with windows 10. and i have random bsod sometimes during work sometimes when windows loads. The last bsod said DRIVER... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rodzila, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Rodzila Win User

Random bsod sometimes during work sometimes when windows loads

Hello.
    I have a dell laptop with windows 10. and i have random bsod sometimes during work sometimes when windows loads.
    The last bsod said DRIVER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL nwifi.sys.
    I will attach the dmp file .
    Thanks.
    wanted to add that i updated the wifi driver to the latest.

:)

Rodzila, Dec 23, 2016

2. Need help with Line 15138 Error.

Well I noticed it pops out sometimes in random but most of the time during when I lost my Internet Connection..

Franz RalphDel Castillo, Dec 23, 2016
  3. "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" BSOD while watching video in browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)

Here are the bsod_minidumps, MSInfo32_export, Speccy_export.

It's very strange that this behaviour is random - it appears from time to time. Sometimes I watch video and there is nothing, sometimes there are several BSODs in a row. I didn't find a straight corellation between watching videos in a browser and BSODs,
    but I have noticed that BSOD doesn't appear when I do all the other things (watching video in a local desktop player, playing games, working with Office, etc.).

Nikita Glukhov, Dec 23, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

lifetec, Dec 23, 2016
Thema:

1. Random bsod sometimes during work sometimes when windows loads - Similar Threads - Random bsod sometimes

2. Computer crashes randomly, sometimes with BSOD, sometimes without. Only when not under...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes randomly, sometimes with BSOD, sometimes without. Only when not under...: Hey! My PC has been having crashes happen to it for the last however many months ~8 months if I had to guess.Minidump files and event viewer log files are both linked below as Minidump.MinidumpI'm having 2 different kinds of crashes:1. BSOD crashes, which are the better and...
  3. Computer crashes randomly, sometimes with BSOD, sometimes without. Only when not under...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes randomly, sometimes with BSOD, sometimes without. Only when not under...: Hey! My PC has been having crashes happen to it for the last however many months ~8 months if I had to guess.Minidump files and event viewer log files are both linked below as Minidump.MinidumpI'm having 2 different kinds of crashes:1. BSOD crashes, which are the better and...
  4. BSOD Errors during playing games and sometime randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Errors during playing games and sometime randomly: Hello, Its been a week since I am getting BSOD errors like WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, KERNAL_ERROR and some more randomly when using system. My Laptop Specs are: Processor: i7-9750H, RAM: 16 GB Graphic Card : GTX 1660Ti I even updated the windows to latest but...
  5. PC randomly crashes/hangs, sometimes BSOD, sometimes hangs, sometimes reboots

PC randomly crashes/hangs, sometimes BSOD, sometimes hangs, sometimes reboots: A few months ago my pc would crash 2-4minutes after booting it up for the first time in the morning, screen would freeze and wouldnt accept any input I solved this by just rebooting pc and it run as normal for the rest of the day. After a few weeks it would crash twice in the...
  6. Websites sometimes load and sometimes not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Websites sometimes load and sometimes not: I have freshly installed Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 on my laptop. I've connected to my home wi-fi which works well without any problems on other devices and on the same machine with other Linux operating systems. Only on Windows, websites sometimes load, sometimes do not...
  7. Websites sometimes load sometimes do not

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Websites sometimes load sometimes do not: I have freshly installed Windows 10 Pro (Version 1909, OS build 18363.836) on my laptop. I've connected to my home wi-fi which works well without any problems on other devices and on the same machine with other Linux operating systems. Only on Windows, websites sometimes...
  8. Random BSOD sometimes

Random BSOD sometimes: Hi there, I have lately a BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED crash out of nowhere . Not my first crash Already reinstalled windows but that dosnt fix my problem. I looked online for a solution and didnt find one. I have the DMP but do not understand it. DMP link:...
  9. windows sometimes loads very very slow sometimes works.

windows sometimes loads very very slow sometimes works.: soo long story short. i been having problems with my pc. i would record game plays then pc would freeze. hard reset try it again and it would freeze. then sometimes it would work fine no problems. now it would freeze after inputting my password to windows. it would load a...
  10. Random but sometimes consitent BSODs

Random but sometimes consitent BSODs: So I've been having issues with BSODs for a bit now. Somedays there are no issues, other days I have can't do shit. Upgrading to Windows 10 has seem to have fixed the random bluescreens, from what I can tell, but now I'm still having the issue of DOTA 2 crashing and sometimes...