Windows 10: Random BSOD sometimes

Discus and support Random BSOD sometimes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I have lately a BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED crash out of nowhere . Not my first crash Already reinstalled windows but that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AloneGreen, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Random BSOD sometimes

Hi there,

I have lately a BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED crash out of nowhere . Not my first crash

Already reinstalled windows but that dosnt fix my problem.

I looked online for a solution and didnt find one.

I have the DMP but do not understand it.

DMP link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApKLn0O_x4D5g5N9-FwYVP88hZQa1Q?e=0Gt1Fn

Hope someone can help me.

Thanks alreadyRandom BSOD sometimes :p

:)

AloneGreen, Feb 13, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Feb 13, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD sometimes

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

Random BSOD sometimes

1. Random BSOD sometimes - Similar Threads - Random BSOD sometimes

2. Computer crashes randomly, sometimes with BSOD, sometimes without. Only when not under...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes randomly, sometimes with BSOD, sometimes without. Only when not under...: Hey! My PC has been having crashes happen to it for the last however many months ~8 months if I had to guess.Minidump files and event viewer log files are both linked below as Minidump.MinidumpI'm having 2 different kinds of crashes:1. BSOD crashes, which are the better and...
  3. Computer crashes randomly, sometimes with BSOD, sometimes without. Only when not under...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes randomly, sometimes with BSOD, sometimes without. Only when not under...: Hey! My PC has been having crashes happen to it for the last however many months ~8 months if I had to guess.Minidump files and event viewer log files are both linked below as Minidump.MinidumpI'm having 2 different kinds of crashes:1. BSOD crashes, which are the better and...
  4. PC randomly crashes/hangs, sometimes BSOD, sometimes hangs, sometimes reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly crashes/hangs, sometimes BSOD, sometimes hangs, sometimes reboots: A few months ago my pc would crash 2-4minutes after booting it up for the first time in the morning, screen would freeze and wouldnt accept any input I solved this by just rebooting pc and it run as normal for the rest of the day. After a few weeks it would crash twice in the...
  5. Computer is randomly freezing and sometimes BSOD

Computer is randomly freezing and sometimes BSOD: Hello, I have been running into an issue lately and need some help troubleshooting to figure out if it's a hardware issue or not. Basically, over the past month or so, my computer will randomly hard freeze mouse won't move, image is frozen, and if I'm lucky it will then go...
  6. Windows 10: BSOD at cold boot / sometimes random

Windows 10: BSOD at cold boot / sometimes random: Since getting my new hardware and installing everything from scratch I get a lot of BSODs. 90% after a "cold boot" and I have had one earlier while browsing in Google Chrome. Afaik I should have installed all drivers and I have also tried another clean reinstall of Windows...
  7. Plagued by BSODs - sometimes stuck on BSOD at 0% or random restarts

Plagued by BSODs - sometimes stuck on BSOD at 0% or random restarts: Hi all, So maybe last year December or November, I had a PC custom built for me so I could pursue music production and game a little as well. It's nothing extreme or high-end, pretty middle of the road and decent enough for my needs. Here's my problem: ever since I've gotten...
  8. Random bsod sometimes during work sometimes when windows loads

Random bsod sometimes during work sometimes when windows loads: Hello. I have a dell laptop with windows 10. and i have random bsod sometimes during work sometimes when windows loads. The last bsod said DRIVER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL nwifi.sys. I will attach the dmp file . Thanks. wanted to add that i updated the wifi driver to the...
  9. bsod randomly, sometimes it freezes and buzzes through speakers

bsod randomly, sometimes it freezes and buzzes through speakers: hey please help, ill provide info if needed added with windows 10 tool 27642
  10. Random but sometimes consitent BSODs

Random but sometimes consitent BSODs: So I've been having issues with BSODs for a bit now. Somedays there are no issues, other days I have can't do shit. Upgrading to Windows 10 has seem to have fixed the random bluescreens, from what I can tell, but now I'm still having the issue of DOTA 2 crashing and sometimes...