Windows 10: Random BSOD - Various Different Reasons

Discus and support Random BSOD - Various Different Reasons in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've randomly started getting random BSOD. Usually when I am playing Starcraft. I completely uninstalled graphics drivers and reinstalled. Kernel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by calumbtw, Dec 20, 2020.

1. calumbtw Win User

Random BSOD - Various Different Reasons

Hi,

I've randomly started getting random BSOD. Usually when I am playing Starcraft.
    I completely uninstalled graphics drivers and reinstalled.

Kernel Security Check seems to be the prevailing issue.
    Would someone be able to help me please it is frustrating!

I have uploaded a file (V2) as requested

:)

calumbtw, Dec 20, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Dec 20, 2020
  4. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Random BSOD - Various Different Reasons :)

cplpro, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Random BSOD - Various Different Reasons - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Various

2. BSOD with various reasons showing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with various reasons showing.: Having quite a few Blue Screens with the following reasons;RESOURCE_NOT_OWNEDINTERNAL_POWER_ERROR DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION PFN_LIST_CORRUPT SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONUsing Nirsoft Bluescreen View, I can see the problem is pointing to Ntoskrnl.exe, the most recent...
  3. BSOD with various reasons showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with various reasons showing.: Having quite a few Blue Screens with the following reasons;RESOURCE_NOT_OWNEDINTERNAL_POWER_ERROR DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION PFN_LIST_CORRUPT SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONUsing Nirsoft Bluescreen View, I can see the problem is pointing to Ntoskrnl.exe, the most recent...
  4. BSOD with various reasons showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple BSOD's, various reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD's, various reasons: I have had multiple BSOD's over the past few weeks and nothing I've done has managed to fix the issue. Some of my error messages include, but are not limited to: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Most...
  6. Multiple BSOD's, various reasons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD's, various reasons: I have had multiple BSOD's over the past few weeks and nothing I've done has managed to fix the issue. Some of my error messages include, but are not limited to: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Most...
  7. Multiple BSOD's, various reasons

8. Frequent BSOD with various reasons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent BSOD with various reasons: Hello, I have been getting sporadic BSOD with reasons such as Memory Management or Kernel Security Checks off and on for months. I have tried everything I could find online from updating all my drivers and running the driver verifier to reinstalling windows entirely. As a...
  9. Frequent BSODs for various reasons

Frequent BSODs for various reasons: Hi, I built myself a PC for the first time a few months back using the components below, but for some reason I keep getting BSODs daily. I've slowly started fixing the problems on my own which led to a week of no BSODs last week for the first time ever, but suddenly they're...
  10. BSOD Various Stop Codes, Various Reasons

BSOD Various Stop Codes, Various Reasons: Trying to figure out what causes all these stop codes. New computer, specs below. Sometimes while working in Adobe Premiere Pro, I get a crash. Sometimes it's when I move the mouse. Sometimes, it's when I open a program. Each time, it seems, I get a different code. I have no...