Windows 10: Random BSOD when testing verification system.

Discus and support Random BSOD when testing verification system. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings Citizens of the Ten Forums! I come to you with a BSOD issue i'd like to figure out. I have left an attachment with the Blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jmotuck, Nov 10, 2016.

1. jmotuck Win User

Random BSOD when testing verification system.

Greetings Citizens of the Ten Forums!

I come to you with a BSOD issue i'd like to figure out. I have left an attachment with the Blue screen file/log as requested in the forum rules. If any further information is asked in regards to the post I will answer them as soon as i can. many thanks for taking the time out of your daily lives to read my plea for help.

Sincerely,
    tuck

:)

jmotuck, Nov 10, 2016

2. Random BSOD 0x9c MCE, and problem with Turbo boost i5-6500

Hello,

My Computer:

GET DXDIAG RESULTS.

I have problem with random BSOD (0x9c-MCE).

I have newest Drivers, BIOS.

Most BSOD's I got when I play video on WEB (Youtube-often BSOD, czech websites-always when I play)

I did memtest = OK.

I tested procesor with intel processor diagnostic tool = OK.

I tried everything and still got BSOD 0x9c, when I activate Turbo boost in BIOS, I get more BSOD's.

LINK FOR MINIDUMP.

Can someone help me, please? It is very annoying.

Fuzybitlogic, Nov 10, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Memory Management BSOD several times a hour

In the past week my PC has begun to crash multiple times each hour with a Memory Management BSOD. Occasionally it will throw a BAD POOL BSOD, but these are rare happened twice in probably 60 BSODs. I've uninstalled everything I can think of, physically
    cleaned the PC/insides, re-seated memory and cables, etc.

I've tried running sfc /scannow but it always stops or the memory management BSOD stops it. Below is what I get when it stops on its own.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.

Verification 35% complete.

Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here is a link to the .dmps

Here is a link to my system specs

aaron012938, Nov 10, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

The dump indicates a problem with ndisrd.sys. It's fairly old: 2/7/2013

This belongs to:
    More here: ndisrd.sys Windows process - What is it?

Update it if you can, otherwise try disabling it from Services or uninstalling.

See if that helps.

Ztruker, Nov 11, 2016
  5. jmotuck Win User
    Many thanks have taken your advice and updated the Windows Packet Filter to see if it helps. Will run it for a few days and see if it helps.

jmotuck, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random BSOD when testing verification system. - Similar Threads - Random BSOD testing

2. Random System Crashes/BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random System Crashes/BSOD: I have been having these issues ever since I've completed this build. It usually occurs when gaming, but it has happened while doing other things such as browsing, when it enters sleep mode and also after booting up and getting pass the Windows password screen. The timing of...
  3. Random BSoD and intermittent freezing. No luck with diagnostic tests.

Random BSoD and intermittent freezing. No luck with diagnostic tests.: For a few months now, I've been getting blue-screen crashes at seemingly random times, and every now and then my screen freezes up for a few seconds. The error code on the BSoD has varied, but the most recent one was CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. When the computer booted...
  4. Multiple BSODs when stress testing on stock settings

Multiple BSODs when stress testing on stock settings: Hey all, I keep getting BSODs as soon as I start a stress test on stock settings as well on my previous stable overclock. I was able to perform these tests when I built the system back in March, but I upgraded my cooling to a custom loop and wanted to see the difference it...
  5. Ran into BSOD with driver verification

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ran into BSOD with driver verification: I ran the driver verification and instantly got a blue screen error for mvxxmm.sys when trying to start, I normally run with an i7 950 @4ghz with liquid cooling, and then ran into another error named wdfilter.sys, which is when I turned off overclocking and ran the...
  6. Random BSOD when booting up

Random BSOD when booting up: Im getting random bsod most of the time when booting up my PC, Memory Management, Critical Process Died, Unexpected Store Exception, System Service Exception and Kernel data inpage error. I've done memory check, and it seems ok....
  7. BSOD minidump files for verification

BSOD minidump files for verification: Hi, I am constantly getting the BSOD while using my laptop on windows 10 and it is annoying. I have followed your earlier thread on identifying the driver issue for BSOD but unfortunately when the verifier was set active I was unable to boot into the system. I had to...
  8. Random BSODs when browsing

Random BSODs when browsing: Hi all, I keep getting random intermittent BSODs when browsing using Chrome or Firefox, and this happens more frequently when I'm using YouTube. I have two MEMORY.dmp files uploaded to my OneDrive here, please let me know if you need any other info: Microsoft OneDrive -...
  9. BSOD random, in particular when browsing

BSOD random, in particular when browsing: Hello ! , I have been getting bsods ever since I built my desktop and it has been annoying me a lot. I tryed to reinstall windows 10 a lot of time, but it is still happening. I attached the mini dump zips below. Please have a look at it and tell me if u see any problem, it...
  10. Random BSOD usually when gaming

Random BSOD usually when gaming: Hi, I've been getting a lot of BSOD these past 2 months with the message DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (ETD.sys). May i know what's the cause for this? 55529