Windows 10: Random BSOD when testing verification system.

Discus and support Random BSOD when testing verification system. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings Citizens of the Ten Forums! I come to you with a BSOD issue i'd like to figure out. I have left an attachment with the Blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jmotuck, Nov 10, 2016.

1. jmotuck Win User

Random BSOD when testing verification system.

Greetings Citizens of the Ten Forums!

I come to you with a BSOD issue i'd like to figure out. I have left an attachment with the Blue screen file/log as requested in the forum rules. If any further information is asked in regards to the post I will answer them as soon as i can. many thanks for taking the time out of your daily lives to read my plea for help.

Sincerely,
    tuck

:)

jmotuck, Nov 10, 2016

2. Random BSOD 0x9c MCE, and problem with Turbo boost i5-6500

Hello,

My Computer:

GET DXDIAG RESULTS.

I have problem with random BSOD (0x9c-MCE).

I have newest Drivers, BIOS.

Most BSOD's I got when I play video on WEB (Youtube-often BSOD, czech websites-always when I play)

I did memtest = OK.

I tested procesor with intel processor diagnostic tool = OK.

I tried everything and still got BSOD 0x9c, when I activate Turbo boost in BIOS, I get more BSOD's.

LINK FOR MINIDUMP.

Can someone help me, please? It is very annoying.

Fuzybitlogic, Nov 10, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Memory Management BSOD several times a hour

In the past week my PC has begun to crash multiple times each hour with a Memory Management BSOD. Occasionally it will throw a BAD POOL BSOD, but these are rare happened twice in probably 60 BSODs. I've uninstalled everything I can think of, physically
    cleaned the PC/insides, re-seated memory and cables, etc.

I've tried running sfc /scannow but it always stops or the memory management BSOD stops it. Below is what I get when it stops on its own.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.

Verification 35% complete.

Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here is a link to the .dmps

Here is a link to my system specs

aaron012938, Nov 10, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

The dump indicates a problem with ndisrd.sys. It's fairly old: 2/7/2013

This belongs to:
    More here: ndisrd.sys Windows process - What is it?

Update it if you can, otherwise try disabling it from Services or uninstalling.

See if that helps.

Ztruker, Nov 11, 2016
  5. jmotuck Win User
    Many thanks have taken your advice and updated the Windows Packet Filter to see if it helps. Will run it for a few days and see if it helps.

jmotuck, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random BSOD when testing verification system. - Similar Threads - Random BSOD testing

2. BSOD after green tests and System Restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after green tests and System Restore: Hi,I have begun experiencing some BSOD & Black screen restarts starting about 2 weeks ago. After doing some research I have ran tests such as CHKDSK, sfc /scannow and Windows Memory Diagnostics, I also ran DISM and to no avail. I would have tried memtest but I do not have a...
  3. BSOD after green tests and System Restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after green tests and System Restore: Hi,I have begun experiencing some BSOD & Black screen restarts starting about 2 weeks ago. After doing some research I have ran tests such as CHKDSK, sfc /scannow and Windows Memory Diagnostics, I also ran DISM and to no avail. I would have tried memtest but I do not have a...
  4. Freeze then BSOD when stress testing CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freeze then BSOD when stress testing CPU: My computer crashes and I get the BSOD stating clock watchdog timeout after freezing when doing a stress test on my CPU - ram tests ok. I have checked the PSU - bought a new one and cooling and used different ram as well. All to no avail....
  5. Freeze then BSOD when stress testing CPU

Freeze then BSOD when stress testing CPU: My computer crashes and I get the BSOD stating clock watchdog timeout after freezing when doing a stress test on my CPU - ram tests ok. I have checked the PSU - bought a new one and cooling and used different ram as well. All to no avail....
  6. Random System Reboots + BSOD

Random System Reboots + BSOD: Usually happens after gaming. I have kept an eye on temps and have adequate cooling so it is definitely not that. The windows reliability history points to it being a hardware fault. Can anyone help with identifying the fault/faulty component?...
  7. Random System Reboots + BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random System Reboots + BSOD: Usually happens after gaming. I have kept an eye on temps and have adequate cooling so it is definitely not that. The windows reliability history points to it being a hardware fault. Can anyone help with identifying the fault/faulty component?...
  8. Random BSOD when system idle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random BSOD when system idle: My machine is randomly crashing when not in use. I have my system info file and 3 dmp files , nut do not know where to upload them. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500,...
  9. Random System Crashes/BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random System Crashes/BSOD: I have been having these issues ever since I've completed this build. It usually occurs when gaming, but it has happened while doing other things such as browsing, when it enters sleep mode and also after booting up and getting pass the Windows password screen. The timing of...
  10. Random BSoD and intermittent freezing. No luck with diagnostic tests.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSoD and intermittent freezing. No luck with diagnostic tests.: For a few months now, I've been getting blue-screen crashes at seemingly random times, and every now and then my screen freezes up for a few seconds. The error code on the BSoD has varied, but the most recent one was CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. When the computer booted...