Windows 10: Random BSOD when waking PC from sleep, won't restart

Discus and support Random BSOD when waking PC from sleep, won't restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Randomly when my PC is asleep it will BSOD when waking it. It used to say it was caused by zamguard64.sys, so I followed a guide to remove it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lordgodking, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Random BSOD when waking PC from sleep, won't restart

Randomly when my PC is asleep it will BSOD when waking it. It used to say it was caused by zamguard64.sys, so I followed a guide to remove it completely from my computer. Now I get BSOD but it doesn't say what causes it. It also never creates a dump file and it never restarts, it just says 0% all the time.

:)

lordgodking, Nov 22, 2021

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Nov 22, 2021
  3. BSOD due to netadaptercx.sys after waking the PC from Sleep

Hi Prakhar,

The steps you suggested did not solve the problem. I am still experiencing the BSOD when waking the computer from sleep. If you have an other suggestions they'd be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chris

ChrisBarber2, Nov 22, 2021
  4. Peeg Win User

Random BSOD when waking PC from sleep, won't restart

computer won't wake up from sleep...

Im running windows 7 and whenever i put the computer to sleep and try to wake it I get blue screen of death or the computer would just restart. It sometimes would wake but would get BSOD after a couple of minutes. other times the computer wakes up but the screen stays black and i would have to reset.

Specs:
    990fxa ud3 from gigabyte
    antec 500w psu
    FX8350 CPU
    Asus r9 280x
    4gb ram
    250 gb hdd

Thema:

Random BSOD when waking PC from sleep, won't restart

1. Random BSOD when waking PC from sleep, won't restart - Similar Threads - Random BSOD waking

2. BSOD and Restarts when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and Restarts when waking up from sleep: For the last two weeks or so I've been getting BSOD/restart when I wake up my PC from sleep. I built the PC myself so here are the components: - Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-I GAMING Mini ITX AM4- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB Founders Edition- RAM: G.Skill...
  3. BSOD and Restarts when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and Restarts when waking up from sleep: For the last two weeks or so I've been getting BSOD/restart when I wake up my PC from sleep. I built the PC myself so here are the components: - Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-I GAMING Mini ITX AM4- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB Founders Edition- RAM: G.Skill...
  4. pc randomly waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc randomly waking from sleep: This HP desktop pc is continually waking when not in use and poser is set to 'sleep'.I do not understand the power setting options: "What do you want the pc to do when you press sleep?""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" shut down"?Isn't it natural that I...
  5. Random BSOD when waking PC from sleep, won't restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD when waking PC from sleep, won't restart: Randomly when my PC is asleep it will BSOD when waking it. It used to say it was caused by zamguard64.sys, so I followed a guide to remove it completely from my computer. Now I get BSOD but it doesn't say what causes it. It also never creates a dump file and it never...
  6. Random BSOD when waking PC from sleep, won't restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD when waking PC from sleep, won't restart: Randomly when my PC is asleep it will BSOD when waking it. It used to say it was caused by zamguard64.sys, so I followed a guide to remove it completely from my computer. Now I get BSOD but it doesn't say what causes it. It also never creates a dump file and it never...
  7. BSODS When Waking PC from Sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODS When Waking PC from Sleep: Hello,TL:DR Newly built PC BSODs every few days after waking, have tried almost everything.I will do my best to explain everything here in detail.I ordered all the parts and built the PC about 2 months ago.Specs:The specsRyzen 5600xAsus B550-F wifi32GB Hyper X Fury DDR4...
  8. Multiple BSODs when waking from sleep and at random

Multiple BSODs when waking from sleep and at random: I've been dealing with this issue for a couple months. At first I thought it was memory related since my memory failed a memtest and was replaced, but now I'm running into bug checks with the following values: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS...
  9. Random BSOD - Occured When Waking from Sleep

Random BSOD - Occured When Waking from Sleep: See attached. Thanks for your help! 74236
  10. BSOD when waking from sleep mode and randomly when starting PC

BSOD when waking from sleep mode and randomly when starting PC: (PS when I tried to post this once it didn't show up so if it's like a moderator has to see this and this was submitted twice, really sorry!!) Hello all, my PC is crashing when it wakes up from sleep mode lately. I know it is a driver for sure, I've been told it's a driver...