Windows 10: Random BSOD While Doing Just About Anything On My PC

Discus and support Random BSOD While Doing Just About Anything On My PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. About one or or two times a day for the past week or so, I've been experiencing BSOD and I'm not really sure what the problem is because this is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by InfiniteRevenge, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Random BSOD While Doing Just About Anything On My PC

Hi. About one or or two times a day for the past week or so, I've been experiencing BSOD and I'm not really sure what the problem is because this is a new PC and of course, there shouldn't be anything wrong with it.

Initially, I thought something about minecraft was causing it so I uninstalled it but there were still crashes. It's crashed while watching YouTube, or when im playing any other game so I don't think it's any specific game that is causing it.

Attached is a picture of what i believe is the actual crash occuring in the event handler, but I could be wrong.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

System Spec
    Computer type:
    PC/Desktop
    Windows
    CPU:
    AMD Ryzen 3600x
    Motherboard:
    ASUS ROG Strix x570e
    Memory:
    Corsair Vengeance LPX (2x8)
    Graphics Card(s):
    EVGA NVIDIA RTX 2060 Super
    Monitor(s) Displays:
    ASUS VG248QE
    Screen Resolution:
    1920 x 1080
    Hard Drives:
    Samsung 860 EVO (1 TB)
    Samsung 860 EVO (250 G)
    PSU:
    Corsair RM850x
    Cooling:
    Corsair H100i
    Browser:
    Chrome
    Antivirus:
    Just the one that comes with windows

:)

InfiniteRevenge, Aug 4, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Wanjillem Win User

Random BSOD While Doing Just About Anything On My PC

New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

Not entirely sure what this means. Is there anything i can do on my end to help with this?

I kind of figured 4 passes twice wasn't really what we wanted so i left it overnight doing another 8+ passes.

Random BSOD While Doing Just About Anything On My PC [​IMG]

Also the link to the memtest written report:
    MemTest86-Report-20181229-221838.html

I'll continue with the other added steps.

Wanjillem, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Random BSOD While Doing Just About Anything On My PC

1. Random BSOD While Doing Just About Anything On My PC - Similar Threads - Random BSOD While

2. JUST HELP TO DO ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JUST HELP TO DO ANYTHING: What more do you need? I CAN'T GET ACCESS TO ANYTHING! BUT THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-help-to-do-anything/edb99ad3-4855-4323-a6d9-3e8e7ed5dd49
  3. JUST HELP TO DO ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JUST HELP TO DO ANYTHING: What more do you need? I CAN'T GET ACCESS TO ANYTHING! BUT THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-help-to-do-anything/edb99ad3-4855-4323-a6d9-3e8e7ed5dd49
  4. My PC hangs for a split second while doing anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC hangs for a split second while doing anything.: I have a dell precision 7540. It's a great laptop with an Intel Xeon E-2286M, an Nvidia Quadro T2000, and 64 GB ram. For some reason whenever I'm doing anything at all, whether it be scrolling on a web page or even just typing, my pc hangs for one or two seconds and then...
  5. My PC hangs for a split second while doing anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC hangs for a split second while doing anything.: I have a dell precision 7540. It's a great laptop with an Intel Xeon E-2286M, an Nvidia Quadro T2000, and 64 GB ram. For some reason whenever I'm doing anything at all, whether it be scrolling on a web page or even just typing, my pc hangs for one or two seconds and then...
  6. Random bsods on new pc just after powering on while on lock screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random bsods on new pc just after powering on while on lock screen: Heres the mini dump analysis For analysis of this file, run !analyze -v nt!KeBugCheckEx: fffff803`7e9f5a80 48894c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx ss:0018:ffff9f05`c77dae40=000000000000001a 6: kd> !analyze -v...
  7. Constant BSOD While doing just about anything

Constant BSOD While doing just about anything: So the story is i have had BSOD issues for well over a year at this point. When i think i have them fixed i don't. I have done multiple reinstalls of windows multiple updates of drivers. Clean Boots, driver verifierwhich hasn't done anything to my knowledge as well as...
  8. BSOD while doing anything , error ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD while doing anything , error ntoskrnl.exe: Hey all, For about 2 months now ive been getting BSOD. been trying all sorts of fixes and nothing seems to be working.. some advice would be much appreciated! 71855
  9. BSOD while not doing anything and browsing

BSOD while not doing anything and browsing: Hi, I have been experiencing BSODs many times in a day. It's started a few days ago. I don't understand why it's occurring to my PC. It happens when I browse and it also happens when I do nothing just keeping the PC on and going out for awhile and after I return, I see it...
  10. BSOD playing WOW, but occasionally doing just about anything

BSOD playing WOW, but occasionally doing just about anything: First of all I want to thank all of you for the great tutorials on trying to figure this out on my own. I have tried and tried everything that was suggested, but I just can't figure it out by myself. I would really appreciate some help. I keep getting BSODs mostly when...