Windows 10: Random BSOD while gaming on GT555m old graphics card.

Discus and support Random BSOD while gaming on GT555m old graphics card. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I get BSOD always while gaming and idk why. Anyone help me check? Below is my attachment, Im new to this forum and if missing anything tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by prokiller1199, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Random BSOD while gaming on GT555m old graphics card.

Hello, I get BSOD always while gaming and idk why. Anyone help me check?
    Below is my attachment, Im new to this forum and if missing anything tell me ya. TQ

:)

prokiller1199, Dec 10, 2017

2. Drivers not working - GEForce GT555M

Even though I do everything your mentioned, graphic card of GT555M is stilling on the problem with code no. 43.

Could you inform what is the next for trouble shooting on graphic card ??

Doo Hwa Oh, Dec 10, 2017
  3. Drivers not working - GEForce GT555M

Thanks for your post. But I could not install the proper driver for graphic card.

What installed in computer ;

- Nvidia (Geforce)

- GT555M

I tired the procedure you suggested. But the computer said that it is not possible to find a compatible

driver for your operation system.

Could you please let me know the next step for fixing the trouble of graphic card ??

Doo Hwa Oh, Dec 10, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Random BSOD while gaming on GT555m old graphics card.

This site does not support counterfeit installations which yours appears to be

Forum Rules

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified on your system. A counterfeit installation may contain modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways. For this reason, analysing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.

Please install a genuine copy of Windows and activate it.

If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you once this install is confirmed .

We fully realize that everyone with an illegal installation is not always aware of this. Some have shops who work on their computer or who reinstall windows for them only to find out when they come here that it is illegal. They paid for a legal copy, but wound up with a counterfeit one. The ones who bought from eBay, (or other online sources or were ripped off).

We are always prepared to work with users once they are fully legal

You may also report this type of thing to Microsoft who have been known to assist victims in the past

philc43, Dec 10, 2017
Thema:

Random BSOD while gaming on GT555m old graphics card.

1. Random BSOD while gaming on GT555m old graphics card. - Similar Threads - Random BSOD while

2. Random BSODs while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs while gaming: Hi,Over the past year I have been getting BSODs while gaming. They are fairly frequent but random. The stop codes have varied over time, but have included ones such as UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, among others. Lately I...
  3. Random BSODs while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs while gaming: Hi,Over the past year I have been getting BSODs while gaming. They are fairly frequent but random. The stop codes have varied over time, but have included ones such as UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, among others. Lately I...
  4. Found the Solution to random Old games and new games crashing to BSOD while playing on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Found the Solution to random Old games and new games crashing to BSOD while playing on...: I was playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on Vulkan API and it randomly crashed to a BSOD quite some times and still does so what I did was changed it to DirectX 12 and it didnt crash to a BSOD and was stable the entire time on all cpu cores enabled and that got me thinking of...
  5. Upgrading an Old Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrading an Old Graphics Card: Hi everyone! I have a very old PC that I built in 2008 with the following configuration: Asus P5Q Pro motherboard; Intel core 2 duo e8500 CPU; 8GB RAM; Asus EN9600GSO TOP/HTDP/384M video card (DirectX 10) My PC runs Windows 10 1909 just fine. Here is the question. I do...
  6. Low usage on Graphics card while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low usage on Graphics card while gaming: Hi, for about a week after updating my Windows, I have noticed a huge problem while gaming. My GPU is only getting 2 to 3% utilization while gaming, down from 98%. The best example I have is when playing CS: GO, before the update I had 370+FPS, now I have about 30... It's not...
  7. BSOD/graphics card failure during gaming

BSOD/graphics card failure during gaming: Hello, I recently bought a custom laptop and have been getting a BSOD randomly when gaming. Its weird because the computer runs fine doing everything else and it only happens randomly as in some times i can play for hours without issues and sometimes itll happen over and...
  8. Random BSOD while gaming

Random BSOD while gaming: I got random BSOD while gaming. My specs are: i5-4690k no oc msi z97 gaming 5 4x4gb kingston ram sapphire rx 560 2gb It won't occur back to back, but it happens in every 2-3 weeks.I wonder what causes it and how can I resolve it. 052318-22671-01.rar 110881
  9. BSOD randomly while gaming.

BSOD randomly while gaming.: Hey! I keep getting BSOD randomly while gaming (and only while gaming), sometimes it happens 1-2 times a day and sometimes just once every few weeks, even though it's the same game. Used Blue Screen Viewer and it seems like hal.dll is the problem, which after som googling...
  10. Graphics card freezing randomly while playing games

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card freezing randomly while playing games: I have an Nvidia GTS 250, with the most current drivers (342.01 Windows 10 x64bit) It freezes up at random times while playing games (Mainly CSGO) I have tried Using DDU to uninstall my drivers and reinstalling them manually off the Nvidia Website. Ran CoreTemp with no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. GT555M League of Legends FPS