Windows 10: Random BSoD while gaming - "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION"

Discus and support Random BSoD while gaming - "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings to the community! I recently bought PC parts, I kept only my SSD and HDD drives, and the GPU from my old pc. My PC will sometimes crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ryujinjaka, May 25, 2020.

1. Random BSoD while gaming - "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION"

Greetings to the community!

I recently bought PC parts, I kept only my SSD and HDD drives, and the GPU from my old pc.

My PC will sometimes crash to a BSoD, and when I say crash, just yesterday it happend 5 times, in a 2 hour session while playing Fallout 4, issue that never happened before on my old PC.

First few times it BSoD, it showed me that this failed: "nvlddmkm.sys" with "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION"

So I did in the following worder:

• Made sure windows is up to date;
    • Verified if I needed updates to drivers samsung magician, realtek audio driver GPU etc....basically everything in devmgmt.msc was checked;
    • I installed DDU and removed everything related to my GPU;
    • Fresh install of GPU driver;
    • Ran chkdsk /r;
    • Ran sfc /scannow;
    • Ran memory diag test the ms one;
    • All of the above, reported 0 problems with hardware or software;
    • Checked CPU and GPU temp - everything ok cpu usually between 50-67 degrees C, and gpu between 39-68 C;
    • Checked my BIOS version - It is up to date;

The last thing I did yesterday and haven't tested yet, was increasing my CPU vCore to around +0.102, I'll check later today how my pc behaves.

After clean reinstalling my GPU driver, BSoD no longer displayed : "nvlddmkm.sys" failing, only the stop error "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" appears.

I have the following hardware:

PSU: Seasonic FOCUS-GX-650w 80Plus Gold

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX, DDR4, 16gb, 3200 MHz, C16, kit

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 3.8GHz, 19 MB Socket AM4, Wraith Stealth cooler

MB: Gigabyte B450m S2H, Socket AM4

GPU: Gigabyte 1060 GTX 6GB GDDR5 192bit mem

STORAGE: Samsung 860 EVO 250 GB I keep OS on this one, and a 1 TB WD HDD

Thanks for all your help!

:)

Ryujinjaka, May 25, 2020
  2. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, May 25, 2020
  3. Help with BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)

Hi, I have been getting a BSOD on my Windows 10 PC with this message: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and the screen lists netio.sys as the culprit. The computer restarts and boots fine and the timing of the error appears fairly random. The link below has the zip
    file with the minidumps and system info file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao_LpaKMoBRjhH7ZexHIrdbwnp8p

any help is appreciated!

SeriousDude, May 25, 2020
  4. Rudolfos0 Win User

Random BSoD while gaming - "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION"

BSOD while gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys & ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

I have similar BSODs, I also have NVIDIA card and Intel i7 4700MQ

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (HTTP.sys+cdfed)
    • Kernel_Security_Check_failure (NTFS.sys+19a95)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys+6cb3)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Rudolfos0, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Random BSoD while gaming - "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION"

1. Random BSoD while gaming - "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" - Similar Threads - Random BSoD while

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B // hardware.sys BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B // hardware.sys BSOD while gaming: Hi! Recently I am getting BSOD's while playing some games which I know my pc should be able to run, and can run because a while back there was no problems like this BSOD.The minidump file I uploaded is a BSOD while playing Grand Theft Auto V, but I have issues with other...
  3. BSOD System_Service_Exception while playing games

BSOD System_Service_Exception while playing games: Getting a BSOD about 10 minutes after starting a game. Seems to happen most consistently with Fortnite. Computer runs fine otherwise. Updated my video card drivers as well as windows and the issue hasn't been resolved. Have also tried a system restore but this only seems to...
  4. BSOD System_Service_Exception (Netio.SYS) while gaming

BSOD System_Service_Exception (Netio.SYS) while gaming: My wife gets this when playing any game or while trying to boot up said game. Sometimes it does it sometimes not. I have looked up some stuff for it & have already tried uninstilling nvidia network adapter & i believe mcafee (it came w/ the laptop). Thank You in advanced....
  5. Random System_Service_Exception BSODs while gaming

Random System_Service_Exception BSODs while gaming: *Title* BSOD usually happens in more graphic intensive games like GTA5 or Elite: Dangerous. I haven't gotten it in games like League of Legends or Hearthstone, which are less intense. 2 most recent Minidump files and the debug file are attached below. Attachment 33280...
  6. BSOD while playing Dota (maybe other games?), SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD while playing Dota (maybe other games?), SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi, I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, and I've had BSODs while playing Dota 2. I have a dump available here: Dropbox - 081915-12875-01.dmp but also the regular zip file attached to this post. This is a pastebin of !analyze -v ************* Symbol Path validation summary...
  7. random BSOD System_service_exception (netio.sys)

random BSOD System_service_exception (netio.sys): hello i only a few months back recieved this pc as a gift and everything has been working without any hickups today randomly i started getting System_service_exception (netio.sys) and i'v recieved alot of them, mainly while playing Battlefield 1(which i have played for a...
  8. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing: Hi there, My PC is getting random BSODS while playing. I tested RAM with Memtest86 but no errors were found. Also reinstalling Windows from a scratch didn't help so any help would be deeply appreciated.*Smile All the neccesary info is attached. 43792
  9. BSOD randomly while browsing (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION)

BSOD randomly while browsing (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION): Hi all, I've been getting a BSOD kind of randomly the past few days. It happened twice today and a few other times this week. Seems to be kind of random, but usually I'm browsing web and running some other apps in background when it happens. Any help would be appreciated....
  10. BSOD randomly appearing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD randomly appearing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi, I suffer from randomly appearing BSODs. Approximately twice a day all screens (laptop + external hdmi) goes blank, sound (hdmi) stops. Previously (like yesterday and the days before) it got stuck there, with black screen, sometimes with flickering mouse pointer appearing...