Windows 10: Random BSOD while playing or browsing internet, error 0x0000001a

Discus and support Random BSOD while playing or browsing internet, error 0x0000001a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Im having this issue for like 3 weeks already, whenever im browsing internet or playing games I get a random BSOD with different errors such as MEMORY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marcats, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Marcats Win User

Random BSOD while playing or browsing internet, error 0x0000001a

Im having this issue for like 3 weeks already, whenever im browsing internet or playing games I get a random BSOD with different errors such as MEMORY MANAGEMENT or IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I check the dump on on BSOD Viewer and the fault is always ntoskrnl.exe.
    I've already re-installed a different version of Windows 10, still the same error. Checked both of my HDDs, no errors, ran Memtest, no errors still. I don't know what to do.
    I've also tried to use Windows 7 but that doesn't fix the problem.
    NICOLAPC-(2019-02-25_18-20-54).zip

:)

Marcats, Feb 25, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Feb 25, 2019
  4. roshanrbb Win User

HI

i am having this random BSOD while just browsing internet and while playing some games.
    Most of the time it seems that ntoskrnl.exe and tcpip.sys is causing the BSOD when i checked with BlueScreenView.

bug check string Bad_Pool_Header and Bad_Pool_Caller. Seems memory issue? I have done memtest with windows inbuilt test tool but the test is passed.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

roshanrbb, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Random BSOD while playing or browsing internet, error 0x0000001a - Similar Threads - Random BSOD while

2. Random BSODs while gaming/browsing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs while gaming/browsing: Let me get straight to it. I have been on Windows 10 since the free upgrade offer. I have had 0 issues up until recently where my PC would randomly crash and most of the BSOD's would list CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Most of the time I would be playing League of Legends and other...
  3. Random BSOD while browsing internet

Random BSOD while browsing internet: HI i am having this random BSOD while just browsing internet and while playing some games. Most of the time it seems that ntoskrnl.exe and tcpip.sys is causing the BSOD when i checked with BlueScreenView. bug check string Bad_Pool_Header and Bad_Pool_Caller. Seems...
  4. BSOD random Memory_Management, error 0x0000001a

BSOD random Memory_Management, error 0x0000001a: Hi folks, not long ago I get new machine: Asus Deluxe Z170, intel i7 6770k, G. Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-2400, etc... The system is unstable, the BSOD´s mainly show while windows 10 on load. https://db.tt/kyToyaYN I dont know if its problem of hardware or drivers (very...
  5. BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games

BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games: Hello, I'm getting BSODs everyday while watching videos on YouTube, rendering videos with Adobe Premiere and playing games. The funny thing is that they come randomly, I can play for a whole day without a BSOD or sometimes I'll just play for about half an hour and get a...
  6. BSOD randomly, usually error 0x0000001a

BSOD randomly, usually error 0x0000001a: My Windows 10 desktop computer crashes often, maybe twice a day on average. I can't really guess what makes it crash, except it seems to happen more often when there are many activities running. Here are all the error strings from BlueScreenView (most common at top):...
  7. Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet

Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet: For the past month my PC, out of nowhere and with no warnings, started getting daily bluescreens. At times it was 1 bluescreen a week for 2 weeks, then suddenly I was being bombarded with bluescreens every day, reaching the count of at least a dozen a day. Most frequent ones...
  8. BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos

BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos: Hello all, I have had an issue of my computer Blue screening multiple times over the past few weeks. The frequency has increased and I cannot replicate the issue on demand, it comes and goes by itself. The first time I noticed this was when my computer BSODed when I was...
  9. BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos

BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos: Hello and thank you so much in advance for any help you can give me. For the past month or so I've been getting more and more BSODs with different error messages each time. They mainly occur when I'm playing games (Starcraft 2, Battlefield 1, Infinite Warfare), browsing the...
  10. BSOD / 0x00000124 / while browsing internet

BSOD / 0x00000124 / while browsing internet: I was browsing internet and i suddenly got bsdod. Screen stopped responding and after few moments i got this blue screen. [img] System: CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V-LX GPU: GTX 750Ti PSU: XFX Core Edition Pro 550W RAM: 8GB Gskill Ripjaws DDR3 1600MHz...
Tags: