Windows 10: Random BSOD while playing video games

Discus and support Random BSOD while playing video games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys, Before some weeks a friend gave me his Pc. So i format it and installed Windows 7, but it couldnt find any updates and got stuck in an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by solotop, Dec 30, 2016.

1. solotop Win User

Random BSOD while playing video games

Hello guys,
    Before some weeks a friend gave me his Pc. So i format it and installed Windows 7, but it couldnt find any updates and got stuck in an endless search (already there i had 2 bluescreens). I solved this problem, through installing Win 10.
    The BOSD are quite random, some days i can play the whole day without any chrashes, other days i get several BOSD.
    Although my games just chrash without bluescreen, sometimes more, sometimes less.
    Thanks for help. (Sorry for bad english)

Sincerely

:)

solotop, Dec 30, 2016
  2. BlazeTA Win User

Hard drive clicking followed by BSOD error memory_management

My hard drive started to click all of a sudden while I was playing a game, Windows crashed and the BSOD appeared with a memory_management error. I will try to upload a video of the noise.

BlazeTA, Dec 30, 2016
  3. "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" BSOD while watching video in browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)

Here are the bsod_minidumps, MSInfo32_export, Speccy_export.

It's very strange that this behaviour is random - it appears from time to time. Sometimes I watch video and there is nothing, sometimes there are several BSODs in a row. I didn't find a straight corellation between watching videos in a browser and BSODs,
    but I have noticed that BSOD doesn't appear when I do all the other things (watching video in a local desktop player, playing games, working with Office, etc.).

Nikita Glukhov, Dec 30, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Not sure it matters much but the manual for your mother board says to install two memory DIMMS in A1 and B1 slots:
    M4A87TD/USB3

You have them in A2 and B2.

One of the dumps indicates a problem with rt640x64.sys.
    Code: BugCheck D1, {ffffffffffffffdf, 2, 0, fffff801d23f333d} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rt640x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rt640x64.sys[/quote] This belongs to Realtek RT640 network driver.
    Driver Update Site: Realtek

Ztruker, Dec 30, 2016
  5. solotop Win User
    Thank you, ill try it out and inform u how it goes.

solotop, Jan 1, 2017
  6. solotop Win User
    I installed the driver and put the ram into A1 and B1.
    Today i got another BSOD while playing Rocket League.

solotop, Jan 3, 2017
  7. niknik Win User
    PROCESS_NAME: Avira.SystemSp
    MODULE_NAME: memory_corruption
    IMAGE_NAME: memory_corruption
    FOLLOWUP_NAME: memory_corruption

Please remove these programs
    ASACPI.sys Fri Nov 02 04:54:34 2012 - Asus ATK0110 ACPI Utility (a known BSOD maker in Windows)
    Avira AntiVir

niknik, Jan 3, 2017
  8. solotop Win User

I should remove Avira ?
    What AntiVir program can i use instead ?

solotop, Jan 3, 2017
  9. niknik Win User
    It is not necessary to put antivirus for Windows 10

niknik, Jan 4, 2017
  10. Ztruker Win User
    Use the one that comes with Windows 10, called Windows Defender. It's very good.

Ztruker, Jan 4, 2017
  11. solotop Win User
    ASACPI.sys - How can i remove this, it is a driver for my motherboard.
    I tried to find the latest driver for my motherboard but on the website are no drivers for win 10.

solotop, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random BSOD while playing video games - Similar Threads - Random BSOD while

2. random BSODs and crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs and crashing while playing games: When I play games like Rainbow Six Siege my games either randomly crash or I just get a BSOD. I have used the Driver Verifier to find out the issue.Here is the MiniDump: 070723-13640-01.dmp...
  3. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  4. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  5. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. BSOD While playing Video Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While playing Video Games: Hey Guys, since this morning i received multiple BSOD while playing video games. I reinstalled Windows just to be sure and only installed the software i really needed. This Error only appears while playing video games. I already did the Hard drive and Memtest with...
  7. BSOD while gaming / watching videos / randomly

BSOD while gaming / watching videos / randomly: I have been getting errors and crashes for a few months, but it's been happening more and more frequently and it's driving me crazy. I just finished doing a fresh install of Windows 10 and now it's still occurring. I upgraded all my drivers and it didn't help. I tried sfc...
  8. BSOD Randomly (but mostly while playing games)

BSOD Randomly (but mostly while playing games): Hey guys. After installing a new graphics card (msi gtx 1050 ti oc ) on my pc my pc started to make bleeping noises then freezing for a moment. I noticed during this the hard drive was not doing anything (the led of in pc case). This started to get more and more frequent and...
  9. BSOD and freezing while playing video games

BSOD and freezing while playing video games: So the backstory: I played 7 Days to Die last weekend and had an odd freeze where everything locked up and the monitor suddenly looked like this: https://i.imgur.com/C9c5BGS.jpg I figured maybe it was an issue of graphics card drivers needing to be updated so the...
  10. BSOD while playing video games.

BSOD while playing video games.: So I've been having bsod problems for the past month or so and they seem to always happen when I'm playing games, mainly Ark:Survival evolved and Overwatch. It doesn't happen after a few minutes or anything but after a long gaming session like 5-8 hours it would bsod. Here is...