Windows 10: Random BSOD while running certain video games.

Discus and support Random BSOD while running certain video games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, My pc is only about a year old and was built from NZXT. I currently get unexpected restarts / BSOD while playing certain games and I'm getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ryanuh2, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Ryanuh2 Win User

Random BSOD while running certain video games.

Hello,

My pc is only about a year old and was built from NZXT. I currently get unexpected restarts / BSOD while playing certain games and I'm getting an error in the log that says. "Shut down unexpectedly"

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 124

Parameter 1: 0

Parameter 2: ffffc58d4a164028

Parameter 3: b2000000

Parameter 4: 14

OS version: 10_0_19041

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 0x124_0_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_Tlb_BANK2_MSCOD0000_MCACOD0014_PCC_UC_IMAGE_GenuineIntel.sys

If I can give any more information to someone that may help please let me know.

Also, It is listed as a "Hardware Problem" so I'm afraid it could be PSU related.

:)

Ryanuh2, Feb 14, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD playing video games such as Cs:Go etc. Error, Random BSOD's

Hi Pranav,

Haven't seen you in a long time.

I have made a short summary a few pages back for myself, on the 5th page, post 123
    It is likely not 100% up to date.

4. Ztruker Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Random BSOD while running certain video games. - Similar Threads - Random BSOD while

2. Random BSODs while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs while gaming: Hi,Over the past year I have been getting BSODs while gaming. They are fairly frequent but random. The stop codes have varied over time, but have included ones such as UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, among others. Lately I...
  3. Random BSODs while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs while gaming: Hi,Over the past year I have been getting BSODs while gaming. They are fairly frequent but random. The stop codes have varied over time, but have included ones such as UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, among others. Lately I...
  4. BSOD while running games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while running games: Was playing The Forest and BSODed after my computer restarted it BSODed on the login screen did memory test and it came back fine and a complete reinstall of windows and still BSODed after...
  5. BSOD while gaming / watching videos / randomly

BSOD while gaming / watching videos / randomly: I have been getting errors and crashes for a few months, but it's been happening more and more frequently and it's driving me crazy. I just finished doing a fresh install of Windows 10 and now it's still occurring. I upgraded all my drivers and it didn't help. I tried sfc...
  6. Random BSOD while gaming

Random BSOD while gaming: I got random BSOD while gaming. My specs are: i5-4690k no oc msi z97 gaming 5 4x4gb kingston ram sapphire rx 560 2gb It won't occur back to back, but it happens in every 2-3 weeks.I wonder what causes it and how can I resolve it. 052318-22671-01.rar 110881
  7. BSOD randomly while gaming.

BSOD randomly while gaming.: Hey! I keep getting BSOD randomly while gaming (and only while gaming), sometimes it happens 1-2 times a day and sometimes just once every few weeks, even though it's the same game. Used Blue Screen Viewer and it seems like hal.dll is the problem, which after som googling...
  8. BSOD while playing certain games

BSOD while playing certain games: I built a new machine and it worked fine for two months. After sometime of playing rust my computer crashed, ever since i havent been able to play any demanding game. It will consistently crash once a game begins running and randomly while browsing. Ive taken it into a shop...
  9. Random BSOD while playing video games

Random BSOD while playing video games: Hello guys, Before some weeks a friend gave me his Pc. So i format it and installed Windows 7, but it couldnt find any updates and got stuck in an endless search (already there i had 2 bluescreens). I solved this problem, through installing Win 10. The BOSD are quite...
  10. WiFi adapter randomly disconnects while certain games are running.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi adapter randomly disconnects while certain games are running.: Hey guys, I'm new here and thought I'd be able to find some good help here. I have a Netis WF2190 wifi adapter on my desktop here, and it keeps randomly disconnecting while running only certain games. It sometime disconnect and reconnects (enough to drop me from online games...