Windows 10: Random BSOD while using chrome, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support Random BSOD while using chrome, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Random BSOD when using chrome. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL (tcpip.sys) Attachment 106517 67233 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sujaymanb, Oct 17, 2016.

1. sujaymanb Win User

Random BSOD while using chrome, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random BSOD when using chrome.
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL (tcpip.sys)
    Attachment 106517

:)

sujaymanb, Oct 17, 2016

2. Windows 10 crash, bsod

Hi, I have just bought a new computer and install windows 10 but get constantly BSOD with code like MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have use VERIFIER to find a corrupt driver but after run constantly 4 hours no
    BSOD.

So i have reinstall windows 10 again (completely wipe my SSD) but still get random BSOD

I used Bluescreen Viewer and every time BSOD is caused by ntoskrnl.exe

I included a dump file for you guys to check

Dump.zip

Minh TriHoang, Oct 17, 2016
  3. I have IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL problem

while i was watching youtube and instaling avg antivirus program it appear BSOD whit message DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (NETIO.SYS) i hope you can help me.

Miloš Šovljanski, Oct 17, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi sujaymanb,

Apologies for the delay, do you still need help?

Thema:

1. Random BSOD while using chrome, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - Random BSOD while

2. Random BSODs: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I'm getting 'random' 90% of the time DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreens with occasional SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA for the past 4 or 5 months. I've tried a lot of things including contacting Microsoft Support which did or had me do a...
  3. Random BSODs: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I'm getting 'random' 90% of the time DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreens with occasional SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA for the past 4 or 5 months. I've tried a lot of things including contacting Microsoft Support which did or had me do a...
  4. Bsods while using chrome.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsods while using chrome.: Hi, I have had alot off Bsods while using chrome lately. Most of the time it's when i'm watching something on netflix. Usually different bsod: error messages. Tried a couple of things but haven't solved it, here is a dmp file and a speccy file. Any help is appreciated. :)...
  5. Random BSODs while browsing - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random BSODs while browsing - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi all, I've been having issues on and off over the past week or two with randomly appearing BSODs reporting the error "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". I know it means there's something going on with my drivers but I'm not sure what's going on. I can't pinpoint what...
  6. BSOD Power_State_Driver_Failure while using Chrome

BSOD Power_State_Driver_Failure while using Chrome: Hey! My HP OMEN 15 (2016) recently crashed. It was the first time after 2-3 months, not quite sure. I have no idea how to read a memory dump, so I come here to humbly ask you guys for help *Tongue It happened while using chrome. I normally have CPU max power to 99% to avoid...
  7. BSOD while using Google Chrome(?)

BSOD while using Google Chrome(?): Hello everyone, I hope You can help me with my problem regarding a new PC I bought. It got 2 BSODs in between a few days and it seems both happened while using Google Chrome, but I'm not really sure if that's the cause or something else. I did some hardware testing after the...
  8. Random BSOD - while Chrome open

Random BSOD - while Chrome open: 1) For startup and recovery system failure: un-check automatically restart When automatically restart is unchecked and there is a BSOD you will see a BSOD window. The BSOD window has a counter and rises to 100%. Please allow this to rise to 100% before rebooting. On...
  9. BSOD while using google chrome.

BSOD while using google chrome.: I got 3 different types of BSOD for the past 4 months. 1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL 2. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE 3. ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY. During that time I think I was just browsing. Also, recently "Google Chrome" is hanging frequently and I got a new...
  10. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD randomly

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD randomly: I randomly (and commonly) get BSoDs with a bug check string of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Code: 0x0000000a) or DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Code: 0x000000d1). I can't seem to find the driver that is causing these random blue screens, there doesn't seem to be a reason either...