Windows 10: Random BSOD while using Firefox

Discus and support Random BSOD while using Firefox in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! Since I've updated my Windows 10 to the 1903 version I'm having random BSODs while I'm opening new tabs in Firefox. Usually it happens once... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lakatoslaci43, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Random BSOD while using Firefox

Hello!

Since I've updated my Windows 10 to the 1903 version I'm having random BSODs while I'm opening new tabs in Firefox. Usually it happens once every few days and shortly after I boot up my PC for the first time of the day. The error is the following: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 and it's apparently caused by the ndis.sys.

Here is what I've tried so far:
    - Checked my PC for viruses with Malwarebytes and Eset Internet Security. They found nothing.
    - Tried installing the latest Realtek Ethernet driver, then the one which came with my Mobo.
    - Ran SFC Scan
    - Ran CHKDSK
    - Ran DISM

Sadly none of these have fixed the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is the result of running the V2 Collector as requested in the stickied post:
    MAIN-PC-(2019-08-21_13-11-08).zip

:)

lakatoslaci43, Aug 21, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Aug 21, 2019
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while using Firefox

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

Random BSOD while using Firefox

1. Random BSOD while using Firefox - Similar Threads - Random BSOD while

2. BSOD while browsing firefox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while browsing firefox: I will try and give all the info I can think of I dont know if it might help you. New pc I built a few days ago,specs: #asrock b450m pro 4 #Ryzen 3200g #Corsair cx450 power supply #Seagate barracuda hdd #2x4 3000mhz team group ram (only one stick working) #tp link WN881ND...
  3. Random BSOD's while using computer

Random BSOD's while using computer: Hello, recently my laptop has been crashing. I had a few BSOD's about a week ago and one today. The crashes are seemingly random. Sometimes it crashes when I'm watching youtube, sometimes when I'm browsing reddit. I haven't downloaded any new drivers or anything so I don't...
  4. BSOD ntoskrnl and ntdll.sys while using Firefox

BSOD ntoskrnl and ntdll.sys while using Firefox: Greetings everyone. This morning I did a clean install of windows 10 profession x64. Everything was running ok until I installed firefox and started using it. Sometimes it would work fine for a while and then it would just randomly crash. 99% of the crashes was while I...
  5. BSOD error 0x0000007e while using Firefox

BSOD error 0x0000007e while using Firefox: Most BSODs occured while AFK, one occured while watching a Flash movie. I always have quite a few youtube tabs open. I have ran chkdsk on my HDDs and no errors. No new hardware installed. Ran sfc /scannow twice without violations. Thanks in advance. / Jonas 72854
  6. BSOD while on firefox WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD while on firefox WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: can someone please check my minidump Attachment 90761 55918
  7. Random BSODs while using laptop

Random BSODs while using laptop: So I reinstalled Windows like a month ago due to issues. Everything has been fine, however a few weeks ago, I started to get BSOD's while using the computer! It would just happen at random. However now, it bluescreens after logging back in from being in sleep mode. It did it...
  8. BSOD while using Firefox

BSOD while using Firefox: Hi, I'm a first time poster, but this forum has helped me out quite a few times in the past and people here seem to know their stuff, so... Anyway, today was the second time I got a blue screen since getting this computer, like half a year or so ago. It came with Windows...
  9. BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox: Hello, Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem. My screen get artifacts block block all screen and freeze after 5 seconds. Gaming on computer more then hours no issue at all. im attaching some dump...
  10. BSOD at random times while using PC

BSOD at random times while using PC: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 home last week. However, today, while I was playing with my PS4, my PC randomly got 2 BSOD with in 3 minutes time frame. I was not using my PC. It was turned on, idling. After the first BSOD, the PC restarted and within 3 min another...