Windows 10: Random BSOD with different stop codes each time

Discus and support Random BSOD with different stop codes each time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I just freshly installed my desktop with newest windows 10 version on Microsoft's website. After that, I installed some core drivers for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thieu DuongQuach, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Random BSOD with different stop codes each time

Hello,

I just freshly installed my desktop with newest windows 10 version on Microsoft's website. After that, I installed some core drivers for the PC: AMD Chipset Driver, Radeon Adrenalin 2020, Realtek Audio Driver, Realtek Lan Driver, and the PC started to act weird with some hiccups and BSOD. Things got worse when I tried to install some software: Microsoft Edge chromium version, Acrobat Pro DC, AutoCAD LT 2021, SketchUp Pro 2020, and Winrar.

My desktop Specification:

MOBO: MSI B450M Gaming Plus, BIOS version 1.C4

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-core processor

RAM: G-Skill DDR4 3200Mhz XMP 8GBx2

GPU: MSI Radeon 5700XT MECH OC 8GB

PSU: Corsair CX650M

Windows 10 Home X64 - Version 2004 - O.S Build 19041.450 - Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.32.0

I tried to redo the whole process 3 times but it keeps having the same outcome.

Here are the most recent minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhhP66ruAke5gcNnBybchpjswi9f8w?e=WrIjmT

Please help!

Best regards.

:)

Thieu DuongQuach, Aug 21, 2020
  2. RusmirP. Win User

Random bsod with different stop codes

Hello, I have so much freezing in last few days, and random BSOD, stop code errors, and I really don't know what to do anymore. All drivers seems fine, tried updating them, checking disk, memory etc but problem is still here.

Windows 10 Pro 10.0.18363 build 18363

Here is my minidump : New folder.7z

If anyone knows what the problem is, please post it.

Thank you in advance !

RusmirP., Aug 21, 2020
  3. Argaman Win User
    Several BSOD screens with different stop codes - Windows 10

I bought a new pc, few days ago. since I got it, my windows 10 crashed about 8 to 10 times already.
    Each time I get a different stop code, the ones I got already was:

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    4. MEMORY_MANAGMENT
    5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

All I could find is this question, but I don't know if his answer is the same as mine, please tell me if it is, I'll add pictures of anything needed.

Thank you for your help, in advance, it is really important.

EDIT: I updated all drivers (motherboard, nvidia gpu), and I got a new stop code after it crashed again: POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA

Argaman, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Ztruker Win User

Random BSOD with different stop codes each time

Random BSOD's with different error codes

Can you just paste the chkdsk results in your post here. When I try to look at them on paste.ee I get this:

Random BSOD with different stop codes each time [​IMG]

and this

Random BSOD with different stop codes each time [​IMG]

Got the dump okay though.

Ztruker, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Random BSOD with different stop codes each time

1. Random BSOD with different stop codes each time - Similar Threads - Random BSOD different

2. Random BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD with different stop codes: Hi,I'm having random BSOD crashes and I cannot figure out the problem. I updated my drivers but still no dice. Any help is appreciated!Crash Dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnEZiUdgnqUIgl2P5UWjGU899uUm?e=wsmVyI...
  3. Random BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD with different stop codes: Hi,I'm having random BSOD crashes and I cannot figure out the problem. I updated my drivers but still no dice. Any help is appreciated!Crash Dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnEZiUdgnqUIgl2P5UWjGU899uUm?e=wsmVyI...
  4. BSOD but error codes differ each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD but error codes differ each time: Hi. I am using an ASUS windows 10 laptop and I’m getting BSODs at startup. The BSOD error codes vary so it’s not like it’s easy to solve it. I have pics of all these random BSODs and have auto restarts off and I’ll attach them....
  5. BSOD but error codes differ each time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD but error codes differ each time: Hi. I am using an ASUS windows 10 laptop and I’m getting BSODs at startup. The BSOD error codes vary so it’s not like it’s easy to solve it. I have pics of all these random BSODs and have auto restarts off and I’ll attach them....
  6. BSOD but error codes differ each time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD But different "Stop Codes" Each time.

BSOD But different "Stop Codes" Each time.: I am trying to troubleshoot a BSOD that happens a lot recently, The PC is relatively new in terms of parts, the oldest parts being the 2nd HDD i believe. Going through the event logs it says the BSOD code is "154" however it doesn't give much info beyond that. Stop...
  8. Random bsod with different stop codes

Random bsod with different stop codes: Hello, I have so much freezing in last few days, and random BSOD, stop code errors, and I really don't know what to do anymore. All drivers seems fine, tried updating them, checking disk, memory etc but problem is still here. Windows 10 Pro 10.0.18363 build 18363 Here is my...
  9. Random BSoD's with different stop codes

Random BSoD's with different stop codes: Good day, Since Sunday my pc randomly started to bluescreen now and then. This first started while i was playing Satisfactory, when the pc crashed i got the message ''irql_not_less_or_equal''. When i got the BSoD another 2 times but with different messages i started...
  10. BSOD with different error codes each time...

BSOD with different error codes each time...: I got a BSOD a few months ago and had to reinstall Win 7 (and then upgrade to Win 10). During the process, the network settings got fowled up, but I’ve since fixed all of that. PC was stable for a few of months but now I get the BSOD all the time and it gives different error...