Windows 10: Random BSOD with new computer

Discus and support Random BSOD with new computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, so i recently bought this computer and i have been updating it all day up to version 20h2, then while installing some things started to produce... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Carlos MauricioAyala, May 22, 2021.

1. Random BSOD with new computer

Hello, so i recently bought this computer and i have been updating it all day up to version 20h2, then while installing some things started to produce BSOD, the first one was when i was installing wallpaper engine which produced a KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION, then while installing Valorant it crashed again with KERNEL SECURITY&n

:)

Carlos MauricioAyala, May 22, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, May 22, 2021
  4. Random BSOD with new computer

BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, May 22, 2021
Thema:

Random BSOD with new computer

1. Random BSOD with new computer - Similar Threads - Random BSOD computer

2. Computer Random BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Random BSOD: Hi,I have been having a problem for the past month. My computer is having random blue screens or sometimes it crashes and restarts without one. Before I begin describing the problem here is my system information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045...
  3. Computer Random BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Random BSOD: Hi,I have been having a problem for the past month. My computer is having random blue screens or sometimes it crashes and restarts without one. Before I begin describing the problem here is my system information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045...
  4. Computer BSOD Randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSOD Randomly: Hello,I keep getting BSODs typically IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. Haven't installed any new hardware outside of a network card, but this was already acting up prior. My assumption is MOBO drivers or...
  5. Random BSOD with new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random BSOD with new computer: Hello, so i recently bought this computer, i have been updating all day up to version 20h2, then installing some things started to produce BSOD, the first one was when i was installing wallpaper engine which produced a KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION, then while installing...
  6. Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer AMDRyzenMasterDriv

Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer AMDRyzenMasterDriv: Hello, Since I've built my PC 7 months ago I've been getting crashes and BSOD's every 4-5 days while browsing or playing games. Codes include IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL , DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL , SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION ,...
  7. Random BSODs on new computer

Random BSODs on new computer: My motherboard and LAN drivers are as updated as they can be, and I am on version 1803 of Windows 10. I keep getting blue screens for different reasons; here are the dump files for the last couple as well as my system information....
  8. BSOD on Nearly New Computer. Very Random.

BSOD on Nearly New Computer. Very Random.: Hello I have had a BSOD on a 2 month old computer. It's is pretty new and I have had no problems recently. I was wondering what I should do to solve this one. It happened while doing an Iceland shop.... Anyway, I can't remember what it blamed but I think it was SysTMP or...
  9. BSOD random times with new computer, 0x8000400000000002

BSOD random times with new computer, 0x8000400000000002: I read somewhere if a dump file isn't created it's not a BSOD. I get this error surfing web or installing things. It is a newly built computer. I re-seated RAM and Video Card to test. 56493
  10. Random BSOD, new Dell computer

Random BSOD, new Dell computer: I got many BSOD on a new Dell's computer. I don't really know where to look at. I did a memory diagnostic check (the Windows 10 one,not Memtest86+) without any issue. Attachment 126981 80403