Windows 10: Random BSOD

Discus and support Random BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just using spotify and cleaning. I realised that the music had stopped and I there was a BSOD! Attached is my PC[IMG][IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by David P10, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:47 AM.

1. David P10 Win User

Random BSOD

I was just using spotify and cleaning. I realised that the music had stopped and I there was a BSOD! Attached is my PCRandom BSOD [​IMG]Random BSOD [​IMG]

:)

2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

Random BSOD

1. Random BSOD - Similar Threads - Random BSOD

2. Random CRITICAL PROCESS DIED BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random CRITICAL PROCESS DIED BSOD: Experienced a BSOD today which resulted in a temporary corruption of windows system files. I say temporary because when I first attempted to use the windows tool to verify system files it failed but stated there were corrupted files. I rebooted and tried again and it passed...
  3. Apparently randomly occuring lags and occasional BSODs

Apparently randomly occuring lags and occasional BSODs: Hello. I seem to be having problems with a newly built PC. Windows on it starts to lag from time to time, sometimes resulting in a BSOD (most often the error code is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, sometimes kmode_exception_not_handled). The system runs smoothly after a reboot, but...
  4. Help needed on Random shutdowns and bsod - Lenovo y510p Laptop

Help needed on Random shutdowns and bsod - Lenovo y510p Laptop: Hi all, I am having some strange random shutdowns and sometimes bsod errors after which the system fails to reboot and I have to force boot the laptop. I have a Lenovo Y510p running Core i7 4700MQ and Gt750M gpu with 16GB ram. Here is the summary of the error after one...
  5. Windows 10: BSOD at cold boot / sometimes random

Windows 10: BSOD at cold boot / sometimes random: Since getting my new hardware and installing everything from scratch I get a lot of BSODs. 90% after a "cold boot" and I have had one earlier while browsing in Google Chrome. Afaik I should have installed all drivers and I have also tried another clean reinstall of Windows...
  6. BSOD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys

BSOD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys: Hello Friends, I have a problem with my university laptop. Last couple of days I had a few BSOD's while writing E-Mails or using word etc. nothing particular unsual. The driver seems to be for the tracking pad but i havent really touched any setting whatsoever. Maybe...
  7. PC randomly always crashes either produce BSOD or restarts or freezes , MiniDump File included

PC randomly always crashes either produce BSOD or restarts or freezes , MiniDump File included: Hello all I have a problem that I am encountering for months , my PC starts to randomly freezes , whether I do gaming or not , it produces BSOD or restarts or freezes , I unplugged and plugged the Rams , The GPU , clean dust of Case , but with no results MY PC Specs is...
  8. Random BSOD on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random BSOD on Windows 10: Hi, i built my PC a couple months ago and it started having random BSODs. At first i just left the issue alone until i couldn't boot into windows anymore because of BSOD (CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED) at startup, so i freshly installed Windows 10 on my PC. At first it didn't have...
  9. New built custom PC random BSOD woes

New built custom PC random BSOD woes: Please find attached ZIP of the errors I have tried to update drivers through Driver Booster etc without any success. Random crashes in games and just general your expert help would be greatly appreciated! the computer was working well for a few months before these issues...
  10. Random Crash, until restarted. No BSOD

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Crash, until restarted. No BSOD: Windows 1902 (OS.Build 18362.418) Hi, This was a random crash that happened, occurred few times in the past. However, Through inspecting in the eventlog, it only states the " The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the...