Windows 10: Random BSODing on new build

Discus and support Random BSODing on new build in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I am new to PC building, built my first one: https://i.imgur.com/ZEw7BBK.png I have been using fine for a day or two until I'm getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ADEL MEDHAT, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Random BSODing on new build

Hello all,

I am new to PC building, built my first one: https://i.imgur.com/ZEw7BBK.png

I have been using fine for a day or two until I'm getting random, and constant BSODs. I am unsure why. I've attached Dump files which can be retrieved here:https://www.mediafire.com/file/x10sl3vfisgaaeo/Dumps.zip/file

It was fine for hours, then all of a sudden it started happening. Please help, I am savvy enough to retrieve any files or logs.

Regards

:)

ADEL MEDHAT, Dec 12, 2020

2. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Dec 12, 2020
  3. random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Random BSODing on new build

New System build Suggestions

Case is final and already bought

SilverStone GD09B
    PSU is also already bought
    And Motherboard

Durvelle27, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Random BSODing on new build

1. Random BSODing on new build - Similar Threads - Random BSODing build

2. PC keeps randomly crashing/freezing/bsoding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps randomly crashing/freezing/bsoding: Device name DESKTOP-LUH262FProcessor AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM 16,0 GBDevice ID 4A1A1971-375D-4E0B-8797-72EC5B4444B2Product ID 00325-96265-93287-AAOEMSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch No pen or touch input...
  3. PC keeps randomly crashing/freezing/bsoding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps randomly crashing/freezing/bsoding: Device name DESKTOP-LUH262FProcessor AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM 16,0 GBDevice ID 4A1A1971-375D-4E0B-8797-72EC5B4444B2Product ID 00325-96265-93287-AAOEMSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch No pen or touch input...
  4. PC keeps randomly crashing/freezing/bsoding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random Restart On New Build

Random Restart On New Build: Greetings, friends. I recently put together a new system (RTX 3090, AMD 5900X, Seasonic 850 PSU, X570 MB) on a Windows 10 Pro system. Everything is new, including M.2, and RAM). I'm not getting a BSOD, but I am randomly restarting, so I'm concern it may be a hardware...
  6. New pc build random crashes

New pc build random crashes: Hey there, hoping to get some quick help with a new pc build for my son. For some reason it has random crashes/hangs and reboots from blue screen to bios. Which then cannot see the nvme drive until I physically hold case power button to shut down, then let it sit for a couple...
  7. New pc build random crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    New pc build random crashes: Hey there, hoping to get some quick help with a new pc build for my son. For some reason it has random crashes/hangs and reboots from blue screen to bios. Which then cannot see the nvme drive until I physically hold case power button to shut down, then let it sit for a couple...
  8. New Build Random Freezes/BSOD

New Build Random Freezes/BSOD: Ok, ill start with saying i just built a new PC and when everything is going well it runs AMAZING. About two or three times a day while playing games or just having the pc on the desktop, it will freeze or restart to BSOD. Only way to reboot is to hit the power button and...
  9. BSOD randomly on new build

BSOD randomly on new build: I have been getting random BSODs between both regular usage and gaming.The cause is different each time ranging from SERVICE EXCEPTION to page fault in non paged area. Strangely this sometimes happens (but not always) when I bump into the table, but I have checked for any...
  10. random crash on brand new build

random crash on brand new build: just as the title says this is a brand new build specs are as follows motherboard asus x99 deluxe ii cpu intel core i7 6800k cpu cooler hyper 212 gpu asus strix gtx 1070 8gb crucial ballistix 32gb ddr4 2400 1tb ssd (os) brought over from old system 1tb wd red...