Windows 10: Random BSoDs after upgrading PC

Discus and support Random BSoDs after upgrading PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently upgraded my PC with brand new hardware, and also have downloaded the software associated with it all. 95% of the time, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rajuda, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Rajuda Win User

Random BSoDs after upgrading PC

Hello,

I have recently upgraded my PC with brand new hardware, and also have downloaded the software associated with it all.

95% of the time, the PC is fine. But when I try to let it run overnight to see if it will crash, it does. Just this morning, it crashed at around 6:30AM, and it looks like Corsair iCUE might have something to do with the crashing.

I'm here to ask an expert to help me analyze my crashdump and possibly pinpoint what is causing the bug check code 0x00000139 on my PC.

The link to my crashdump is: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AprwePVmUwR1qGVohKWUOWXxBfgw

Thank you.

:)

Rajuda, Aug 7, 2018
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Aug 7, 2018
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Random BSoDs after upgrading PC [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Random BSoDs after upgrading PC - Similar Threads - Random BSoDs upgrading

2. Random BSOD on upgraded PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD on upgraded PC: I've recently rebuilt my PC and changed from Intel to AMD. I reinstalled a fresh copy of Windows 11.Ryzen 7 7700XRTX 407032GB DDR5 RAMI keep getting random restarts and BSODs, here are some minidumps from the most recent...
  3. Random BSOD on upgraded PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD on upgraded PC: I've recently rebuilt my PC and changed from Intel to AMD. I reinstalled a fresh copy of Windows 11.Ryzen 7 7700XRTX 407032GB DDR5 RAMI keep getting random restarts and BSODs, here are some minidumps from the most recent...
  4. bsod showing randomly after upgrading ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod showing randomly after upgrading ram: I upgraded my laptop's ram from 4gb to 12gb by adding an 8gb ram stick , its been two times that the bsod pops up with error "page fault in nonpaged area" and one about memory.what should i do???...
  5. Random BSODs after upgrading to ssd

Random BSODs after upgrading to ssd: For the past 2 weeks I have been having random bsod crashes either after startup on the login screen or just after shutting down. Prior to this, I have been using the pc on a HDD for about a year and it was running flawlessly with no issues. Once i upgraded to an ssd however,...
  6. Random BSOD after upgrading to Win10

Random BSOD after upgrading to Win10: Hello Guys, I upgraded to Win10 with massive random BSODs. Im like getting crazy, I updated all drivers manuelly, every little device driver I could found but with no luck. I had Win 7 for several years without a single BSOD but after the upgrade it happens on random. Im...
  7. Random BSODs after upgrade

Random BSODs after upgrade: Hello everyone! I have a pretty old computer, 775 socket which I recently upgraded by replacing my memory and CPU, adding 3x2 GB of Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800MHz and Xeon E5440 (771 to 775 mod). Since then I have experienced random BSODs where some of them had minidumps and...
  8. BSODs at random times after windows upgrade

BSODs at random times after windows upgrade: Hi there, I recently managed to get a cryptowall/cryptolocker virus. I wiped everything, formatted c: and reinstalled windows 7 home premium. Was getting constant, seemingly random BSODs 10+ times daily. Tried a bunch of things, didn't work, so recently upgraded to windows...
  9. BSOD/ Random Stops after CPU upgrade

BSOD/ Random Stops after CPU upgrade: Hello all, I recently upgraded my CPU from an i5-6500 to an i7-7700k and I've been having random system freezes/stops and sometimes BSODS that are all WATCHDOG_VIOLATION(s). Attached is the zip I was told to post. I've tried virus scans, and updating all my drivers...
  10. Random BSOD After Nvida Driver Upgrade

Random BSOD After Nvida Driver Upgrade: Hi, I am randomly getting the BSOD during everyday use after upgrading my Nvidia drivers to the latest version (gaming, browsing the web etc). I would also occasionaly get a BSOD before I updated my drivers as well so not 100% sure what is is. Can you please look into my...