Windows 10: Random BSoD's "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER"

Discus and support Random BSoD's "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, gentlemen. I have been getting random bsod's lately, sometimes the system fails to boot windows, sometimes it crashes mid-operation. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PinkoMihai, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Random BSoD's "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER"

Greetings, gentlemen. I have been getting random bsod's lately, sometimes the system fails to boot windows, sometimes it crashes mid-operation. I opened the crash dump with WinDBG, but I didnt get much info on the possible issue. from what I've seen, the culprit might be ntkrnlmp.exe, or something related to it. Not much of a tech-savvy, and I don't know precisely what to look for. I have uploaded the dump on google drive. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pqa85jp87kw488HEu9_96WPiU8_FW0jh/view?usp=sharingCan you take a look? Thank you!LE: let me know if you have any questions.

:)

PinkoMihai, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Random BSoD's "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER"

1. Random BSoD's "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER" - Similar Threads - Random BSoD's DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER

2. driver_overran_stack_buffer BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver_overran_stack_buffer BSOD: I've been experiencing quite a few BSOD as of late, and cannot seem to pinpoint the issue. The computer will crash to the blue screen at seemingly random times. Sometimes it will crash while idle after 5 min of boot time, sometimes it crashes after 30-60 min of gaming. The...
  3. driver_overran_stack_buffer BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver_overran_stack_buffer BSOD: I've been experiencing quite a few BSOD as of late, and cannot seem to pinpoint the issue. The computer will crash to the blue screen at seemingly random times. Sometimes it will crash while idle after 5 min of boot time, sometimes it crashes after 30-60 min of gaming. The...
  4. BSOD DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER: DMP File:https://1drv.ms/u/s!At7yn_S8-Yrfs0gvGlNrW-Exaad6?e=UOr6gn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-driveroverranstackbuffer/124ee9c5-1172-48c8-b45c-e6e9fd81253d
  5. Random BSoD's "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSoD's "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER": Greetings, gentlemen. I have been getting random bsod's lately, sometimes the system fails to boot windows, sometimes it crashes mid-operation. I opened the crash dump with WinDBG, but I didnt get much info on the possible issue. from what I've seen, the culprit might be...
  6. Random BSoD's "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSoD's "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER": Greetings, gentlemen. I have been getting random bsod's lately, sometimes the system fails to boot windows, sometimes it crashes mid-operation. I opened the crash dump with WinDBG, but I didnt get much info on the possible issue. from what I've seen, the culprit might be...
  7. BSOD Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer

BSOD Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer: Recently, I have a BSOD Driver Overran Stack Buffer while playing game. Here is the attached file Attachment 37234 I have in minidump folder for each BSOD. I need help to figure out which problems my computer has pls. My system specs: - Mainboard MSI B85M-E45 - Intel Core...
  8. BSOD - Driver_Corrupted_Expool & Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer

BSOD - Driver_Corrupted_Expool & Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer: Hello, I've been getting a few different BSOD since I've started to do 3D rendering using 3DS MAX. Most common errors are DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL & DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER. Here are 6 recent dump files I've uploaded, can anyone please help me identify the problem....
  9. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER at any random times.

DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER at any random times.: Hi, I have been getting "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER" BSODs at any random times. Sometimes I don't get it during weeks, sometimes 3 times a week, it's completely random I cannot analyze it. Can someone please help? I am running Windows 10 Pro x64 official. Log...
  10. BSOD on Startup. Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer

BSOD on Startup. Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer: Hey guys, this error just started not to long ago, and it happens to when I boot up my desktop. Once it restarts it boots Windows 10 right up without a problem. Here is the .zip file that is to be attached with each BSOD post Attachment 30300 If you guys need my...