Windows 10: Random BSOD's during games

Discus and support Random BSOD's during games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently built my PC in June and it has been running fine since. I have just recently been getting BSODs and crashes in the middle of games. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CallsignMako, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Random BSOD's during games

I recently built my PC in June and it has been running fine since. I have just recently been getting BSODs and crashes in the middle of games.

The two BSODs I have been getting are Bad_Pool_Header and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I believe that these crashes have something to do with one or more of my drivers. I have tried a fresh install of Windows 10 and completely wiped my drives but it still happens. I even tried to reinstall some drivers such as Nvidia and Intel drivers.

Thanks for any help in advance!

:)

CallsignMako, Aug 10, 2015

2. Constant BSOD's on Windows 10, when trying to play League of Legends game. errors, like "Bad Pool Header," "Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page," and "Attempted Write to ReadOnly Memory".

Everytime I try to play a game of League of Legends, I either blue screen loading in, during the game, or right before the game ends. I get a couple of random errors, like "Bad Pool Header," "Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page," and "Attempted Write to ReadOnly
    Memory". I have an Nvidia Geforce GT 730 Graphics Card, and not only did I constantly try to fix if it was a driver issue, but I even clean installed new drivers twice and updated it. I still get constant BSOD's. :/

OP - Constant BSOD's on Windows 10

LightzRetra, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Dell Alienware X51 R2 BSOD, random reboots and crashes

Unfortunately the clean boot did not address my issue. I am still having random reboots. No BSOD during the clean boot mode, but I have had two random reboots, after which the computer turns itself on and off again in quick succession, before coming
    back online.

MatthewDentonSCG, Aug 10, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Random BSOD's during games

Hi CallsignMako,

I'm very sorry for the delay, there aren't many people in this section.
    Are you still requiring help?
    If so, please use the tool again and upload a new zip file.

Please fill in your system specsPlease go to this site and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

Random BSOD's during games [​IMG]

Random BSOD's during games [​IMG]

Thema:

Random BSOD's during games

1. Random BSOD's during games - Similar Threads - Random BSOD's during

2. BSOD during playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during playing a game: Hello, could you please help me with a problem: yesterday I got BSOD while playing a video game.The error code was 124, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. My PC specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, 16 GB DDR4, Radeon 6700XT, PSU 600W. XMP disabled, no overclocking, all standard bios settings. This...
  3. Window 11 Randomly BSOD during gaming or random application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Randomly BSOD during gaming or random application: I been getting random BSOD, like twice a day, mostly happen during game, but once in a while it happen when just watching youtube, or when no app is open. Most of time it happens while I try to reload a game save. I have no idea what caused it, I tried:format and did a fresh...
  4. Window 11 Randomly BSOD during gaming or random application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 Randomly BSOD during gaming or random application: I been getting random BSOD, like twice a day, mostly happen during game, but once in a while it happen when just watching youtube, or when no app is open. Most of time it happens while I try to reload a game save. I have no idea what caused it, I tried:format and did a fresh...
  5. Random crashing during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashing during gaming: Hello everyone!I have recently bought a new laptop a week ago and strangely whenever I start playing any game in random intervals the game will suddenly crash. The screen freezes and the audio become very choppy. I have no control over the computer and cannot even access task...
  6. Random crashing during gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashing during gaming: Hello everyone!I have recently bought a new laptop a week ago and strangely whenever I start playing any game in random intervals the game will suddenly crash. The screen freezes and the audio become very choppy. I have no control over the computer and cannot even access task...
  7. BSOD during gaming/streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during gaming/streaming: I had a couple of bsod a few weeks ago after a windows update both while streaming a game Dark Souls III and while just playing without streaming Dark Souls Remastered. Based on the error code, I uninstalled my gpu drivers and installed the newest available and that seemed to...
  8. BSOD Errors during playing games and sometime randomly

BSOD Errors during playing games and sometime randomly: Hello, Its been a week since I am getting BSOD errors like WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, KERNAL_ERROR and some more randomly when using system. My Laptop Specs are: Processor: i7-9750H, RAM: 16 GB Graphic Card : GTX 1660Ti I even updated the windows to latest but...
  9. BSOD during gaming

BSOD during gaming: Hi, so I have been experiencing blue screens during any form of intensive gaming e.g. Battlefield, Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I assumed it was a memory related issue, I have replaced the kit of RAM I was using to no success. I have since also replaced my motherboard as it was...
  10. Random BSOD during desktop and gaming (Diablo 3)

Random BSOD during desktop and gaming (Diablo 3): Hi all, After a year of minimal usage of my desktop pc, I decided to play Diablo 3 again. However, I'm having frequent crashes, both during gameplay but also when browsing the web, or sometimes right after startup even. It's not caused by Diablo 3 as the crashes were there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. random bsod during games