Windows 10: Random BSODs for a while

Discus and support Random BSODs for a while in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I've been having some PC issues for a while now, and I've found a few of the causes for most of these issues. I had a faulty power supply,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 810GG__, Apr 5, 2021.

1. 810GG__ Win User

Random BSODs for a while

Hi everyone! I've been having some PC issues for a while now, and I've found a few of the causes for most of these issues. I had a faulty power supply, and subsequently replaced it, as well as uninstalled Oculus since OVRServiceLauncher was causing issues as well. Recently I have continued to have BSODs and I don't know why. Sfc, chkdsk, and memory diagnostic have all come back saying my pc is completely fine, is there a software issue or is there something wrong with my hardware? Here is a link to all of the BSODs that have happened this month: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XL2vxPx0C1W10n2XcYCQdvjU-VhnfWcH?usp=sharing

A few of these were Driver Verifier, which I have removed the Razer software that was found to have faulty drivers. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!

:)

810GG__, Apr 5, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2021
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSODs for a while

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

Random BSODs for a while

1. Random BSODs for a while - Similar Threads - Random BSODs while

2. Random BSODs while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs while gaming: Hi,Over the past year I have been getting BSODs while gaming. They are fairly frequent but random. The stop codes have varied over time, but have included ones such as UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, among others. Lately I...
  3. Random BSODs while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs while gaming: Hi,Over the past year I have been getting BSODs while gaming. They are fairly frequent but random. The stop codes have varied over time, but have included ones such as UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, among others. Lately I...
  4. Random BSOD while unattended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD while unattended: Hello Community, I fixed some issues with my system, but when I leave my pc on for a bit unattended it crashes from time to time, If I am using to browse or play games it doesn't crash, only when I leave it on with nothing running.Here are the latest dump files, I put a time...
  5. Random BSOD while unattended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD while unattended: Hello Community, I fixed some issues with my system, but when I leave my pc on for a bit unattended it crashes from time to time, If I am using to browse or play games it doesn't crash, only when I leave it on with nothing running.Here are the latest dump files, I put a time...
  6. Random BSOD while unattended

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Random BSOD while working

Random BSOD while working: EditionWindows 10 Pro Version20H2 Installed on‎5/‎27/‎2020 OS build19042.685 ExperienceWindows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 I experienced this strange issue while working yesterday. I was on the phone with a client via VOIP, using RingCentral, when my computer just...
  8. Random BSOD while gaming

Random BSOD while gaming: I got random BSOD while gaming. My specs are: i5-4690k no oc msi z97 gaming 5 4x4gb kingston ram sapphire rx 560 2gb It won't occur back to back, but it happens in every 2-3 weeks.I wonder what causes it and how can I resolve it. 052318-22671-01.rar 110881
  9. BSOD while working random BSOD

BSOD while working random BSOD: SONY_ROBERT-ma_05-02-2018_122114,67.zip 103749
  10. Random BSODs while working

Random BSODs while working: After switching to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and performing a clean install, I am getting occasional BSODs and I am unaware of any trigger... Please see my reports attached - I tried to do some research and it seems to be related with some symbols but I do not know what...