Windows 10: Random BSODs (I think it's because of overheating, want to be sure)

Discus and support Random BSODs (I think it's because of overheating, want to be sure) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; DESKTOP-M1F24N3-(2020-07-19_03-39-12).zip - Google Drive windows ver 2004 19041.388 I had an upgrade for my CPU, RAM, MOBO and 1 new SSD so I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PotatoLord, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Random BSODs (I think it's because of overheating, want to be sure)

DESKTOP-M1F24N3-(2020-07-19_03-39-12).zip - Google Drive

windows ver 2004 19041.388

I had an upgrade for my CPU, RAM, MOBO and 1 new SSD so I'm pretty sure the stock cooling just can't handle that and that's what is causing the crashes, however I have no idea what I'm talking about so I need a confirmation about the cause of the BSODS before I actually buy better cooling and stuff.

temperature appears to be around 88 celsius max with HWMonitor (Playing a game with high requirements - ARK survival evolved) (60 celsius when only background apps are open)

thanks in advance

:)

PotatoLord, Jul 19, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. AM4A1 Win User
    Overheating Issue, I Think.

Thanks for the suggestions guys/gals but i don't think i'm ready for a whole new computer, i just wanted to fix the issue of overheating but i am pretty sure that i would be getting a new video card near november but i was also planning to get a macbook for a laptop.

AM4A1, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Ztruker Win User

Random BSODs (I think it's because of overheating, want to be sure)

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Random BSODs (I think it's because of overheating, want to be sure)

1. Random BSODs (I think it's because of overheating, want to be sure) - Similar Threads - Random BSODs overheating

2. I don't have access to anything and I think it's because I'm a guest user. I'm pretty sure...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have access to anything and I think it's because I'm a guest user. I'm pretty sure...: I have an Asus ROG Strix Windows 11 and I can't open any "important" things. If I do Windows+R, then type netplwiz, then a popup shows up that says "Do you want this app to make changes to your device: Advanced User Accounts Control Panel. I would usually be pressing yes, but...
  3. I don't have access to anything and I think it's because I'm a guest user. I'm pretty sure...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have access to anything and I think it's because I'm a guest user. I'm pretty sure...: I have an Asus ROG Strix Windows 11 and I can't open any "important" things. If I do Windows+R, then type netplwiz, then a popup shows up that says "Do you want this app to make changes to your device: Advanced User Accounts Control Panel. I would usually be pressing yes, but...
  4. Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys: Hi, I have a problem regarding my Asus Tuf A15 with Windows Home Edition because it randomly bluescreen when I'm on Zoom and sharing screen.I already check all of this:1. Memtest86 24 hour all type of check pass 2 times each no problem detected2. Memory Test from Windows no...
  5. Random BSOD because of unknown hardware error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD because of unknown hardware error.: randomly get a BSOD. will try to upload dumpfile. Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎1/‎17/‎2022 7:05 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code:...
  6. Random BSOD because of unknown hardware error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD because of unknown hardware error.: randomly get a BSOD. will try to upload dumpfile. Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎1/‎17/‎2022 7:05 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code:...
  7. Random BSOD because of unknown hardware error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Continuous BSOD's + CPU Overheating

Continuous BSOD's + CPU Overheating: Windows Version 1909(OS Build 18363.752) Okay so the main problem is when the computer is under load,(but the intermittently when idle) ie; - playing games or rendering video files, the computer starts stressing out. The core temperatures fluctuate like crazy. I've redone...
  9. why does microsoft think I want everything they think I want

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does microsoft think I want everything they think I want: I only play spider solitaire 2 suits random and have for a long time, I always play as guest because I do not need an xbox or the stupid name I was given by Microsoft. Yesterday Microsoft discovered data from windows 8 cloud and downloaded it, I didn't want it and now I only...
  10. BSOD random times, not sure where to start

BSOD random times, not sure where to start: Hello! I did upgrade to the insider program, and it was giving my BSOD a lot less. (example: once a month vs couple times a week) It's very frusterating, and I have no idea where to start. Can someone point me in the right direction? Couple of honorable mentions, my...