Windows 10: Random BSODs multiple times a day

Discus and support Random BSODs multiple times a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good morning, My PC began experiencing period BSODs last week, accompanied by occasional non BSOD issues where the display would cut out and programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AgentShades, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Random BSODs multiple times a day

Good morning,

My PC began experiencing period BSODs last week, accompanied by occasional non BSOD issues where the display would cut out and programs would display incorrectly, requiring a restart to correct. Initially I suspected the issue was my Nvidia drivers since I had recently updated them, so I rolled back to the previous version but the issue persisted. After a lot of googling, I've managed to get this dmp file and I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what driver is causing these crashes.

Windows OS Build 18363.1198

Thank you!

Google Drive: DAVID-PC-(2020-11-21_07-58-22).zip - Google Drive

:)

AgentShades, Nov 21, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD multiple stopcodes

The ram.txt from two days ago showed them in DIMM 0 and DIMM 1 which I believe equates to A1 and A2 in the manual. This is what the manual shows:

Random BSODs multiple times a day [​IMG]

Random BSODs multiple times a day [​IMG]

Ztruker, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Random BSODs multiple times a day

BSOD at random times in the last 4 days - Help pls

no but I did install something similar called "virtual clone drive"... u think that could be the culprit?
    because (I'm not 100% sure about this tho) I think I started having BSODs before installing virtual clone drive

I restored factory defaults (no OC anymore)

and I followed some instructions from here:

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-...imes-2-times-day-last-4-days.html#post2044992

jonathan1107, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Random BSODs multiple times a day

1. Random BSODs multiple times a day - Similar Threads - Random BSODs multiple

2. Getting BSOD multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD multiple times a day: My laptop been getting BSOD almost everyday and it could happen 4-5 times a day. I did run Verifier before once and the problem was from "igovsd.sys". I reinstalled all my audio driver so it's probably fixed but BSOD still occurs as frequently so I don't know what's the...
  3. Getting BSOD multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD multiple times a day: My laptop been getting BSOD almost everyday and it could happen 4-5 times a day. I did run Verifier before once and the problem was from "igovsd.sys". I reinstalled all my audio driver so it's probably fixed but BSOD still occurs as frequently so I don't know what's the...
  4. Random BSoD errors multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSoD errors multiple times a day: Hello, one PC is experiencing continuous blue screen errors, few times each day. It's on warranty period and I already changed motherboard and power supply. Also checked memory for errors with Memtest86, reinstalled Windows and updated uefi firmware, nothing helps. I'm...
  5. Random BSoD errors multiple times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSoD errors multiple times a day: Hello, one PC is experiencing continuous blue screen errors, few times each day. It's on warranty period and I already changed motherboard and power supply. Also checked memory for errors with Memtest86, reinstalled Windows and updated uefi firmware, nothing helps. I'm...
  6. Random BSoD errors multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. BSOD multiple times a day: ntkrnlmp.exe

BSOD multiple times a day: ntkrnlmp.exe: Looking for some guidance to better understand what's causing the blue screens. Please find attached dump. Custom Built PC. Ryzen 5 3600, X570 AORUS ELITE MB. 16GB ram 8gbx2. nvidia 2070. I thought it was the nvidia drivers, so I ran the driver uninstall tool, but I continue...
  8. BSOD Multiple Times a Day

BSOD Multiple Times a Day: Hi folks, this issue has been plaguing me for several weeks and has gotten worse over the past few days. I first noticed that occasionally maybe about once every couple of months I would get a BSOD with code KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. At the time it wasn't happening...
  9. BSOD multiple times a day,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD multiple times a day,: I've been getting BSODs for a long time, about 1-3 times a day. I ran the Driver Verifier. It would crash before reaching the desktop although I did resolve that. Driver that showed in the crash is Hpdskflt.sys. I added the Minidumps, Memory Dumps and System Logs onto...
  10. BSOD multiple times a day

BSOD multiple times a day: We came back from Christmas break and many of our windows 10 deployments are blue screening every few minutes/hours. We have analyzed the dumps and can isolate it to ntoskrnl.exe+16c4c0 causing all of the dumps. It appears to be a windows update got awry but we can't seem...