Windows 10: Random BSOD's New Computer With Fresh Install WIN10, Help Appreciated

Discus and support Random BSOD's New Computer With Fresh Install WIN10, Help Appreciated in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Guys,I have just built a new computer and I am getting random crashes. But these only seem to happen when I'm not actively using the computer I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by STEVENPRICE6, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Random BSOD's New Computer With Fresh Install WIN10, Help Appreciated

Hey Guys,I have just built a new computer and I am getting random crashes. But these only seem to happen when I'm not actively using the computer I am a gamer and haven't had it crash during long gaming sessions.Here is a one drive link to my mini dump files, driver view report and my system info. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtNJVIQ8vpq8ixxOTqXYY49wgYkb?e=v4Pe6VThanks in advance for any help anyone can give me!!

:)

STEVENPRICE6, Jun 11, 2021
  2. ElderJohn Win User

BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE randomly after cold boot/sleep

For the past month I have been getting random BSOD's all with driver power state failure. They happen randomly, usually within the first 5-10 minutes of cold booting or waking my computer. Steps I have taken to attempt to fix the problem:
    1. Reinstalled GPU drivers/ tried old drivers
    2. Fresh installed Windows 1803, still happened, then fresh installed 1709
    3. Disabled Fast Boot
    None of these things fixed the issue, any help would be much appreciated at pinpointing the issue. Thanks

ElderJohn, Jun 11, 2021
  3. CheriBomb Win User
    BSOD while doing a fresh install of win10 on new HD and MB

Hi. I'm hoping someone can help me. Building a new PC (not my first one) and I am having major issues.
    Specs:
    New MSI B250 gaming M3 motherboard
    MB Bios ver 7A62v36
    New Intel I7-6700 CPU
    New case
    New 2x8 Pacific Sun (Micron) RAM

Put the thing together and it worked great on a HD that was used in the previous PC. Once booted for the first time, updated all drivers and it worked great for the first two weeks. After that, it started doing the BSOD constantly. Updated the MSI BIOS with the latest which did not help. Removed previously used HD and replaced it with the New HD. Can't even install Win10 from ISO on flash. Used Rufus and created a new bootable usb using UEFI for Win10 and it still will not install and it continuously either Blue Screens or just freezes in the middle of the fresh win10 install while merely "Getting files ready" message is displayed (step 2 in the install process).

Any suggestions with motherboard settings, etc.? And yes, fast boot is disabled. I'm at wits end on this one.

Thanks!

CheriBomb, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Homeless Win User

Random BSOD's New Computer With Fresh Install WIN10, Help Appreciated

Random computer freezes no bsod

I have a computer that's getting random freezes without bsod's. Fresh windows install, fresh hardware, and passes IBT and memtest. I assumed it was the memory at first, but a memtest ruled that out. Anyone have any other idea what may cause this?

System specs:
    Core i5 750 (stock)
    2x2gb cas9 patriot ram
    Radeon 5850 (stock) cat 9.12
    Gigabyte p55a ud3
    Corsair 750tx

Homeless, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Random BSOD's New Computer With Fresh Install WIN10, Help Appreciated

1. Random BSOD's New Computer With Fresh Install WIN10, Help Appreciated - Similar Threads - Random BSOD's Computer

2. Win32kbase.sys BSOD help. It is a new fresh windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win32kbase.sys BSOD help. It is a new fresh windows 11 install: Windows BSOD******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a system...
  3. Win32kbase.sys BSOD help. It is a new fresh windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win32kbase.sys BSOD help. It is a new fresh windows 11 install: Windows BSOD******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a system...
  4. BSOD when computer goes to sleep - help appreciated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when computer goes to sleep - help appreciated: My PC has been crashing when it goes to sleep for the past few days. I am not sure why, but it started after I updated to the latest windows 10 version.Here is the dump file for the latest crash:******************************************************************************* *...
  5. BSOD New Computer Fresh Win 10 Install

BSOD New Computer Fresh Win 10 Install: Hey Guys, I have just built a new AMD Ryzen 9 5900X Computer (all details in profile) and I am experiencing random BSOD's. I have installed the latest drivers and reinstalled windows but no joy. It seems to happen when I am not actively using the computer (I am a gamer and...
  6. BSOD on new Win10 install

BSOD on new Win10 install: I have been getting continuous BSODs after a clean install on windows 10. Mostly IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or DRIVER_IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL but also some other kinds. I have tried installing all I think... the drivers, but am still having issues. I thought it might be a RAM...
  7. Random BSOD on fresh Win10 reinstall with newest drivers

Random BSOD on fresh Win10 reinstall with newest drivers: Hi, could you please review my PC crash minidump file and tell me where to start looking for issue? I have upgraded my PC with new video card and freshly installed windows. It was crashing on chrome previously but I have disabled hardware acceleration and issues is gone,...
  8. Various BSOD's on fresh installed win10

Various BSOD's on fresh installed win10: Hi, Laptop ASUS UX305FA Fresh installed system crashes every 10-15 mins with various BSODS, Please see attached dumps and logs. Thanks. 43048
  9. Fresh WIn10 install keeps getting BSODs

Fresh WIn10 install keeps getting BSODs: My old upgraded Win10 install kept crashing so I formatted the drive and put in a fresh one. Still getting all kinds o'f BSOD`s. The second zip file is what I got after running Driver Verifier. Tried running it a few times more, but it seems like it just crashes any driver...
  10. fresh win10 x64 pro install random freezing, black screen, no bsod

fresh win10 x64 pro install random freezing, black screen, no bsod: fresh install of win10 x64 pro from usb using the media creator tool. First off, I upgraded from win7 to win10, and the freezes with black screens started. I reformated, did a fresh install from USB, same thing happened. I assumed it might have been a failing hard...