Windows 10: Random BSODs on Dell XPS 13 9350 (ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp, ndis)

Discus and support Random BSODs on Dell XPS 13 9350 (ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp, ndis) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello All, My XPS 13 9350 has been BSODing again after a few months of relative stability. I've ran memtest86, 20 runs without errors, chkdsk,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ColonelPanic, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Random BSODs on Dell XPS 13 9350 (ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp, ndis)

Hello All,

My XPS 13 9350 has been BSODing again after a few months of relative stability.

I've ran memtest86, 20 runs without errors, chkdsk, sfc/scannow, and DISM scanhealth all returning without errors or integrity violations. I've also used Whocrashed to analyze the dump files, but it cannot tell me which drivers are bad or have gone wrong.The only common factor is that the errors are consistently associated to ntoskrnl.sys and ndis.sys (also ntkrnlmp sometime before).

Also to note, the most recent dump was a driver verifier BSOD if that helps.

I have attached the dump files to the thread, and would appreciate your assistance again.

Thank you!

:)

ColonelPanic, Sep 9, 2016

2. Multiple BSODs caused by ntkrnlmp.exe in Windows 10

Also, i not that to geeky to comprehend what was written in the .DMP file, you can also check this:

BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe & ntkrnlmp.exe Solved - Windows 10 Forums

it says that it regards the BIOS. . . . ?

Gina_on_the_thread, Sep 9, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Wifi Connection Issues on Resume From Sleep & Other Random Problem

I found that unchecking 'use random hardware address for this adapter' fixed the resume from sleep/no internet connection problem on my xps 13 9350/1820a adapter.

RichardMachin, Sep 9, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Random BSODs on Dell XPS 13 9350 (ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp, ndis)

Hi ColonelPanic,

What makes you think the last crash is a driver verifier crash?

Please check Dell for driver updates or reinstall drivers, for everything.

I've never seen certain Windows drivers occuring in crashes, except the TP version. Including the various crashes with the Windows drivers would suggest a usual cause of hardware if driver updating/reinstallation doesn't help. In the case of hardware we could try some tests, but ultimately it won't be easy to troubleshoot hardware from laptops because the hardware isn't easy replaceable.

axe0, Sep 9, 2016
  5. Hi axe0,

What I meant was the most recent BSOD occurred while I had driver verifier enabled, and was using it until it crashed (I've sinced turned off driver verifier). I've already installed the most up to date drivers from the Dell website, including the most current BIOS and am not sure what else I can do. Are there any other tests aside from memtest86 that I can try?

Thank you!

ColonelPanic, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Random BSODs on Dell XPS 13 9350 (ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp, ndis)

1. Random BSODs on Dell XPS 13 9350 (ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp, ndis) - Similar Threads - Random BSODs Dell

2. Dell XPS 13 "Camera not found"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell XPS 13 "Camera not found": Whenever I try to use the camera built into my laptop it says "0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>". I have tried a couple different thing to fix this but nothing has worked and my computer won't update anything when I reset it (Don't know if thats related but still)....
  3. BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp: Last week, I assembled a new desktop computer (with all new components) and installed windows 10 Educational. (See my 2nd PC details.) I updated and installed all the latest drivers. (I think at least.) But, since installation, I am having BSOD on various moments with the...
  4. BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So I've been plagued by blue screen for the past few weeks which happen randomly through out the day, sometimes I get blue screens just when I boot and sometimes I don't for hours. I upgraded my computer's mobo and processor then I started getting these BSODs. With that said...
  5. Wifi issues with Dell XPS 13

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi issues with Dell XPS 13: Hello, my problem is I could connect to wifi for a very few minutes and then the yellow triangle sign started to appear. After that, I tried to connect to other networks but no network option found. I went to Settings, and my laptop froze when I pressed “Network..”. The...
  6. Dell XPS 13 (9370) Case Advice!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell XPS 13 (9370) Case Advice!: Hi guys, I recently purchased a Dell XPS 13 9370, i'm having trouble finding a case/sleeve for it as i'm not sure whether to buy a 13 inch or 12 inch case... The dimensions for the XPS 9370 are: Width: 11.9" Depth: 7.8" Height: 0.5" I initially tried fitting my xps...
  7. BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error

BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error: Hello all, its nice to be back! I've had a couple threads in the forum which regard my issues with BSODs the last being around 5 months ago from now and the other a bit longer. Though generally the errors have been consistent but has dipped in frequency with the help I...
  8. BSODs on Wake for Dell XPS 13 9350

BSODs on Wake for Dell XPS 13 9350: Hello Everyone, I recently purchased a Manufacturer Refurbished Dell XPS 13 9350 (Skylake), and all has not been well. The laptop constantly BSODs whenever I wake it from sleep. The thing is that it works without a hitch for hours on end on a cold boot, but as soon as I...
  9. Random BSOD's [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl, rt640x64] + PC Freezes while Gaming

Random BSOD's [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl, rt640x64] + PC Freezes while Gaming: Hello all! I have previously posted in this specific forum due to random BSOD's which had mostly taken the error of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL but it has been quite a while since that post [I'll link it here] and I have lacked the time. Nevertheless, since lowering the...
  10. Dell XPS 13 lost Bluetooth after Dell update

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell XPS 13 lost Bluetooth after Dell update: Hi all, Sorry for this being my first post, but I've run into a Bluetooth problem and cannot seem to get past it. I've got a Dell XPS 13 9333 (the initial one) that has performed well for me with the exception of occasional Bluetooth driver burp. In the past I've been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xps 9370 ntoskrnl.exe

2. ntoskrnl.exe error dell xps 13

3. ddkmd bsod dell xps 9370