Windows 10: Random BSODs please look at my minidump and memory dump

Discus and support Random BSODs please look at my minidump and memory dump in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My friend got a new computer and since he got it, it's been randomly bluescreening with a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR error. Updated the bios to most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MrBuggitt, Jun 23, 2021.

1. MrBuggitt Win User

Random BSODs please look at my minidump and memory dump

My friend got a new computer and since he got it, it's been randomly bluescreening with a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR error. Updated the bios to most current one and it seems to have helped but it just happened again. It's never happened with the system at load can't get it to crash with any stress test I've tried it's always at idle or going into/out of idle. Seemingly random.BIOS is all defaults Except D.O.C.P. is on. for the ramRyzen 5950xx570 asus tuf gaming plus wifi motherboard Rest of the parts are here if it's relavent: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8HnDgtSSD is now different but it'

:)

MrBuggitt, Jun 23, 2021

2. Driver verifier dump file BSOD

The Memory dump you uploaded was had a bugcheck of 50, not C4(Driver verifier Detected Violation). Nothing constructive was found in the dump, though.

Step 1:

Configure your PC to generate MiniDumps:

Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

Step 2:

Do a memory Test:

Memory problems.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Random Shutdown Memory Dumps: Reasons?

Definitely post this in BSOD Crashes and Debugging - Windows 10 Forums. Be sure to follow the instructions in the notice at the top of the forum.

Random BSODs please look at my minidump and memory dump [​IMG]

One of us will look at your dumps and see if anything indicates a cause.

Ztruker, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Random BSODs please look at my minidump and memory dump

Windows 10 isnt creating memory dumps

It should still be doing a dump whether it's just from kernel space or kernel plus user space. It's possible the crashes your PC is experiencing are not allowing for a memory dump to be created. It's happened to me before when I've been pushing my overclock to far. Instead of the sad face BSOD I've gotten a hard lockup that prevented a memory dump.

This might be worth looking over.
    Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

biffzinker, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Random BSODs please look at my minidump and memory dump

1. Random BSODs please look at my minidump and memory dump - Similar Threads - Random BSODs please

2. Random Windows shutdowns without BSOD or dump/minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Windows shutdowns without BSOD or dump/minidump: SYSTEM SPECS - [ No Overclocks! ]MOBO MSI MPG X570S CARBON MAX WIFI MS-7D52 AM4CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800xGPU ZOTAC RTX 3070tiRAM G.Skill Trident-Z Royal 32gb 2x16 3600MHz RAMSTORAGE 931GB Western Digital WD Green SN350 1TB [BOOT DRIVE] - ssd 931GB Western Digital WDC...
  3. Random Windows shutdowns without BSOD or dump/minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Windows shutdowns without BSOD or dump/minidump: SYSTEM SPECS - [ No Overclocks! ]MOBO MSI MPG X570S CARBON MAX WIFI MS-7D52 AM4CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800xGPU ZOTAC RTX 3070tiRAM G.Skill Trident-Z Royal 32gb 2x16 3600MHz RAMSTORAGE 931GB Western Digital WD Green SN350 1TB [BOOT DRIVE] - ssd 931GB Western Digital WDC...
  4. Random Crashing Look at my dump file please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crashing Look at my dump file please: Good Afternoon, I Have been trying to figure out random crashing issues for weeks now. They happen randomly, but primarily happen when trying to run intensive games. I've done a lot of troubleshooting, and just used the Driver Verifier Issues there. Could someone please take...
  5. Random Crashing Look at my dump file please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Crashing Look at my dump file please: Good Afternoon, I Have been trying to figure out random crashing issues for weeks now. They happen randomly, but primarily happen when trying to run intensive games. I've done a lot of troubleshooting, and just used the Driver Verifier Issues there. Could someone please take...
  6. Random Crashing Look at my dump file please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD / Memory Dump

BSOD / Memory Dump: The issue is:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except.Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory.I have been having on and off crashing with this error as well...
  8. Random BSODs, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR please look at my minidump and memory dump

Random BSODs, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR please look at my minidump and memory dump: My friend got a new computer and since he got it, it's been randomly bluescreening with a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR error. Updated the bios to most current one and thought it helped but it just happened again. It's never happened with the system at load can't get it to crash...
  9. BSOD Memory Dump

BSOD Memory Dump: Just purchased a new Surface Laptop 3 i5, 128GB SSD, 8GB RAM. I'm receiving BSOD's even after re-installing the OS Windows 10 Pro x64. I collected the dump file and need confirmation as the error appears to be hardware Memory related. Please analyse and advise. Link to DMP...
  10. looking to have Memory dump file looked at

looking to have Memory dump file looked at: hi, i would like to have someone read the memory dump and tell me what they see as the error. my guess being a ryzen machine it's ether ram or a device driver. thanks, Nathan Saunders 113372