Windows 10: Random BSODs under windows 10

Discus and support Random BSODs under windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have about the same exact problem as the person in this thread here. That is to say random blue screens at very unlikely moments... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vkyfox, Sep 6, 2019.

1. vkyfox Win User

Random BSODs under windows 10

Hello everyone,

I have about the same exact problem as the person in this thread here.

That is to say random blue screens at very unlikely moments (no intense cpu usage or otherwise); as well as more likely moments, usually with the error message Memory Management.

I followed the advised steps in the thread, but unlike the person there, Driver verifier did work, so much that i could not even boot before the blue screen happened. I started in safe mode to disable driver verifier and from then booted back in normal mode. However I can't seem to make anything out of the documents.

So here I am submitting them for someone else to maybe draw conclusions I could not from said DMP files and guide me on to the next step.

:)

vkyfox, Sep 6, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Random BSODs under windows 10 - Similar Threads - Random BSODs under

2. Random BSOD, 1-3 a day under and not under stress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD, 1-3 a day under and not under stress: I have an old post that may need to be bumped so I am posting again with more information this time;I have tried many things already, including pc health restore, windows memory test and all the other common fixes. This problem appears randomly and I can go hours of gaming...
  3. Random BSOD, 1-3 a day under and not under stress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD, 1-3 a day under and not under stress: I have an old post that may need to be bumped so I am posting again with more information this time;I have tried many things already, including pc health restore, windows memory test and all the other common fixes. This problem appears randomly and I can go hours of gaming...
  4. Random BSODs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs in Windows 10: Hello guys,So I started to get random BSODs on my Surface Laptop 4's Windows 10 a few weeks ago.I followed the process detailed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 , and...
  5. Random BSODs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs in Windows 10: Hello guys,So I started to get random BSODs on my Surface Laptop 4's Windows 10 a few weeks ago.I followed the process detailed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 , and...
  6. Random BSOD on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD on Windows 10: I am facing random BSOD on my PC. The code changes from time to time, so I uploaded 4 recent minidumps.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asq5ha6T0XL1gfM9VjjqezhGQQTl6A?e=K4lDNpI first face this problem right after I install the OS 10 mon ago. I do not always use Windows, and the Ubuntu on...
  7. Random BSOD on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD on Windows 10: I am facing random BSOD on my PC. The code changes from time to time, so I uploaded 4 recent minidumps.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asq5ha6T0XL1gfM9VjjqezhGQQTl6A?e=K4lDNpI first face this problem right after I install the OS 10 mon ago. I do not always use Windows, and the Ubuntu on...
  8. Random BSOD on Windows 10

Random BSOD on Windows 10: Hi,Lately I ran into many random BSODs: irql_not_less_or_equal, hypervisor_error, system_service_exception, kmode_exception_not_handled, and etc. It happened randomly, when I was using browser or playing games and even when I just turned on my Windows. I suspected that my old...
  9. Random BSOD on windows 10

Random BSOD on windows 10: Hello, i have a lot of BSOD when i'm using any browser like chrome , edge , firefox. I't happen after a few minutes. I disable hardware acceleration and i have windows upated but i still have the proble. Here is the minidump link:...
  10. Random BSOD on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random BSOD on Windows 10.: [ATTACH] Hey, so here's the deal. I'm constantly having Blue Screens on my Windows 10, never on startup, It always happens when I'm doing something. Sometimes it stays days without any BSOD, but when it happens, I get 4 or 5 in the day. I checked for Ram problems, VRam...