Windows 10: Random BSODs, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR please look at my minidump and memory dump

Discus and support Random BSODs, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR please look at my minidump and memory dump in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My friend got a new computer and since he got it, it's been randomly bluescreening with a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR error. Updated the bios to most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MrBuggitt, Jun 23, 2021.

1. MrBuggitt Win User

Random BSODs, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR please look at my minidump and memory dump

My friend got a new computer and since he got it, it's been randomly bluescreening with a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR error. Updated the bios to most current one and thought it helped but it just happened again. It's never happened with the system at load can't get it to crash with any stress test I've tried it's always at idle or going into/out of idle. Seemingly random.BIOS is all defaults Except D.O.C.P. is on. for the ramRyzen 5950xx570 asus tuf gaming plus wifi motherboard Rest of the parts are here if it's relavent: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8HnDgtSSD is now different but it's cras

:)

MrBuggitt, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Tintai Win User

BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

Hello,

After Cmos reset and clean Windows 10 install I'm started getting some BSODs.
    First time I've got whea_uncorrectable_error and some time later clock_watchdog_timeout.

Now I'm getting clock_watchdog_timeout all the time when I try to start AIDA64 stability test and in the middle game of CS:GO.

Here is dump from bluescreenview:
    http://tintaiexcess.com/dmp.htm

And here is the dump files from "C:\Windows\Minidump":
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2oy1mc5ku7girx/080315-7468-01.dmp
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ap25qa4ilr4gtc0/080315-7359-01.dmp

My CPU is running at 4.6G at 1.328V. RAM at 1866Mhz at 1.5V.
    Stock looks stable.

Thanks
    Tintai

Tintai, Jun 23, 2021
  3. BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

drop your overclock to stock and run it, W10 has some teething to get through

eidairaman1, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Random BSODs, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR please look at my minidump and memory dump

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR nt_wrong_symbols.sys

Hi,

I just finished installing win10 on my new computer and I randomly have BSOD : WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Running WhoCrashed, I have this message :

On Thu 04/01/2018 12:52:26 your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\010418-5625-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: nt_wrong_symbols.sys (nt_wrong_symbols)

Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFB60A6AF4D028, 0xB2000000, 0x70005)

Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).

This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nt_wrong_symbols.sys .

Google query: nt_wrong_symbols.sys WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

What I have done :

- checked my drivers using drivercloud

- checked my memory using windows memory diagnostic tools at startup

- checked the CPU : stress test with CPU-Z, maximal temperature is around 70°C

- graphic drivers are up to date

I have look for an answer but can't find anything.

Here is the link to the last MiniDump : MiniDump_18-01-04

Bobdu94_071, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Random BSODs, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR please look at my minidump and memory dump

1. Random BSODs, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR please look at my minidump and memory dump - Similar Threads - Random BSODs WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

2. Random Crashing Look at my dump file please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crashing Look at my dump file please: Good Afternoon, I Have been trying to figure out random crashing issues for weeks now. They happen randomly, but primarily happen when trying to run intensive games. I've done a lot of troubleshooting, and just used the Driver Verifier Issues there. Could someone please take...
  3. Random Crashing Look at my dump file please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Crashing Look at my dump file please: Good Afternoon, I Have been trying to figure out random crashing issues for weeks now. They happen randomly, but primarily happen when trying to run intensive games. I've done a lot of troubleshooting, and just used the Driver Verifier Issues there. Could someone please take...
  4. Random Crashing Look at my dump file please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (BSOD) (Full Dump)

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (BSOD) (Full Dump): Hello, I have been getting the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR quiet frequently lately on my desktop. I have no clue what has been causing it so I thought I would come here. This is my first post so please let me know If you need any further information, Thanks! It says that my...
  6. BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump)

BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump): Hello, I am getting a lot of WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR's lately. I attached the latest MiniDump file. I think its becouse of GenuineIntel (was in the MiniDump), but i ran a full CPU check with the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool. Ran a Memory check and hardware check but...
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (BSOD) (Full Dump)

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (BSOD) (Full Dump): Hello, I have been getting the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR quiet frequently lately on my desktop. I have no clue what has been causing it so I thought I would come here. This is my first post so please let me know If you need any further information, Thanks! It says that my...
  8. BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump)

BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump): Hello, I am getting a lot of WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR's lately. I attached the latest MiniDump file. I think its becouse of GenuineIntel (was in the MiniDump), but i ran a full CPU check with the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool. Ran a Memory check and hardware check but...
  9. Random BSODs please look at my minidump and memory dump

Random BSODs please look at my minidump and memory dump: My friend got a new computer and since he got it, it's been randomly bluescreening with a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR error. Updated the bios to most current one and it seems to have helped but it just happened again. It's never happened with the system at load can't get it to...
  10. Please Help: Custom build with recurrent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Bsod. Dump and msinfo32...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please Help: Custom build with recurrent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Bsod. Dump and msinfo32...: Please help. I've been getting with increasing frequency resets on the Win10 PC, relatively new build, despite standard updates including Windows & MSI. Past five DMPs and most recent msinfo32 in OneDrive shared folder:...