Windows 10: Random BSODs when browsing

Discus and support Random BSODs when browsing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I keep getting random intermittent BSODs when browsing using Chrome or Firefox, and this happens more frequently when I'm using YouTube. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HarveySingh, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Random BSODs when browsing

Hi all, I keep getting random intermittent BSODs when browsing using Chrome or Firefox, and this happens more frequently when I'm using YouTube.

I have two MEMORY.dmp files uploaded to my OneDrive here, please let me know if you need any other info:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Thanks in advance!

:)

HarveySingh, Nov 22, 2018
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Nov 22, 2018
  4. axe0 Win User

Random BSODs when browsing

Random BSODs while browsing - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi zachsrad,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Random BSODs when browsing [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Thema:

Random BSODs when browsing

1. Random BSODs when browsing - Similar Threads - Random BSODs browsing

2. random BSODs when browsing, indicates ntoskrnl.exe or win32kfull.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs when browsing, indicates ntoskrnl.exe or win32kfull.sys: Recently my computer has been randomly freezing briefly and then blue screening to various error codes. When I check the bluescreenview of these errors, they all point to the ntoskrnl driver. I've used the driver verifier to stress test drivers, and it has crashed with the...
  3. random BSODs when browsing, indicates ntoskrnl.exe or win32kfull.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random BSODs when browsing, indicates ntoskrnl.exe or win32kfull.sys: Recently my computer has been randomly freezing briefly and then blue screening to various error codes. When I check the bluescreenview of these errors, they all point to the ntoskrnl driver. I've used the driver verifier to stress test drivers, and it has crashed with the...
  4. random BSODs when browsing, indicates ntoskrnl.exe or win32kfull.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Random BSODs when browsing caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs when browsing caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Background I build my system last year and even in the first weeks of my PC I got BSODs. Most of the time I got BSODs when I'm browsing especially when watching videos, however I also got them while idling or gaming. Here's my system for a quick look: SSD Drive: Samsung 500...
  6. Random BSOD tcpip.sys when browsing webpages

Random BSOD tcpip.sys when browsing webpages: This has been a reoccurring problem for a while. Its like it comes and goes away rather randomly. However today, my computer BSOD'd when I was just trying to read articles on Free MMORPG List and MMO Games - MMORPG.com. Like I would go there and open a few tabs and then boom...
  7. Random BSODs while gaming/browsing

Random BSODs while gaming/browsing: Let me get straight to it. I have been on Windows 10 since the free upgrade offer. I have had 0 issues up until recently where my PC would randomly crash and most of the BSOD's would list CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Most of the time I would be playing League of Legends and other...
  8. Random BSOD while browsing internet

Random BSOD while browsing internet: HI i am having this random BSOD while just browsing internet and while playing some games. Most of the time it seems that ntoskrnl.exe and tcpip.sys is causing the BSOD when i checked with BlueScreenView. bug check string Bad_Pool_Header and Bad_Pool_Caller. Seems...
  9. BSOD random, in particular when browsing

BSOD random, in particular when browsing: Hello ! , I have been getting bsods ever since I built my desktop and it has been annoying me a lot. I tryed to reinstall windows 10 a lot of time, but it is still happening. I attached the mini dump zips below. Please have a look at it and tell me if u see any problem, it...
  10. BSOD randomly when playing, browsing or watching videos

BSOD randomly when playing, browsing or watching videos: I have reached my limits trying to find the cause of this on my own, please help. My desktop PC bluescreens randomly when I use it, sometimes multiple times per day, sometimes not for several days. The usual BSOD error code is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have ran a...