Windows 10: Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

Discus and support Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been experiencing BSOD's lately when using Youtube on chrome. In line with the title, this BSOD occurs without any warning or any sort of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jhones Vincent Borbe, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

I have been experiencing BSOD's lately when using Youtube on chrome. In line with the title, this BSOD occurs without any warning or any sort of performance drops, it just randomly and instantaneously happens. Also, I haven't tested if it is only limited to Youtube and browsing on chrome.The minidumps result almost always list driver irql_less_or_not_equal and one bad_pool_caller. When I analyzed the minidumps using WinDbg, these tcpip.sys, netio.sys, and ntoskrnl.exe are almost always listed as probable causes. I have tried to fix this myself by browsing on past answered questions of simil

:)

Jhones Vincent Borbe, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Nafine Win User

Troubleshooting help: YouTube videos won't play on Windows 10 PC

I just got a new Windows 10 PC & I'm finding that it won't play YouTube videos. Specifically YouTube. In the video area the loading indicator circles indefinitely and I see this message...

Additional info & steps I've tried...

• Netflix plays flawlessly
    • Other Macs, PCs, iOS & Android devices on the same network play YouTube videos no problem
    • I restarted the machine
    • Restarted the cable modem
    • The machine can do other Internet stuff fine -- browse websites, email, etc.
    • I cleared the browser cache & browsing data
    • I tried a different browser (I tried Chrome & MS Edge)
    • I looked under "Windows Defender Security Center > App & browser control" but I don't see anything there about blocking videos.
    • Turned off ad blocker
    • Tried connecting via Ethernet and wi-fi
    • No peripherals connected to the machine

System info

Gigabyte Aero 15x
    Windows 10 Pro

Version 1803

Installed on 8/14/2018

OS build 17134.228

Any help, advice, or further troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Nafine, Aug 8, 2022
  3. KB3149135 and KB3163018 causing Youtube (or other videos) unable to play at full screen mode.

To your questions:

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which browser are you using to browse YouTube videos (Edge, Internet Explorer, other
      • All: Chrome, Edge, IE.

• Did you check if similar issue persists on browsing YouTube videos on other browse
      • Yes, happens on all browsers.

• Does the issue occur on playing videos saved in the system drives?
      • No, only online videos on browsers.
    I tried your suggestion twice to uninstall the drivers and reinstalling it again, didnt work.

I also tried installing the update in clean boot, also didnt work.

I am sure it is not a browser issue. Here is my debug:

I went one step further.

Upon installing the 2 updates, I uninstalled security update KB3163018 only, and i was able to play full screen mode again. BUT, problem is Windows keeps forcing me to install KB3163018 every time!!! And when this KB3163018 is installed, my youtube can't
    play full screen mode again. And I have to go programs feature to uninstall this update everyday! Please help address this issue. Thanks!

Gim GuanTan, Aug 8, 2022
  4. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

Chrome Crashing & Video won't play

Hi Jone,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is the issue with playing video is only with confined to specific browser?

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps.

Step 1: For the issue related to Chrome, refer to the below link:

Google Chrome Help

Step 2: For the issue related to paying video through browser, try updating Add on in Internet explorer and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

1. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome - Similar Threads - Random BSOD's playing

2. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome: I have been experiencing BSOD's lately when using Youtube on chrome. In line with the title, this BSOD occurs without any warning or any sort of performance drops, it just randomly and instantaneously happens. Also, I haven't tested if it is only limited to Youtube and...
  3. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome: I have been experiencing BSOD's lately when using Youtube on chrome. In line with the title, this BSOD occurs without any warning or any sort of performance drops, it just randomly and instantaneously happens. Also, I haven't tested if it is only limited to Youtube and...
  4. Random crashes from playing Youtube Videos, BSOD Video TDR Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random crashes from playing Youtube Videos, BSOD Video TDR Failure: My computer is having crashes almost everyday, it's related to the graphics card. Please help.Dump file:https://www.dropbox.com/s/r04h95ys8y26til/062821-9875-01.zip?dl=0...
  5. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  6. BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pizzahut_666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv3294/bsod_when_watching_youtube_in_chrome/
  7. YouTube videos do not play in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube videos do not play in Chrome: Hello Everybody! Today I wanted to watch some YouTube videos but the videos never played. If I press the Play button it doesn't play but I can drag the slider around. It has been happening for a few days and it's getting really annoying! Sometimes videos will play and...
  8. Random BSOD Critical Structure Error while playing videos on youtube

Random BSOD Critical Structure Error while playing videos on youtube: Im getting some random BSOD when im watching a video on youtube can someone help me figure out the problem? here are my files: 55836
  9. BSOD when playing youtube videos (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION)

BSOD when playing youtube videos (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION): I recently build a new computer (everything new except for harddrive), and upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10. Few days ago I got a BSOD while watching youtube in firefox (I dont recall the type of error) than today I got a BSOD while watching youtube again...
  10. BSOD Randomly when watching youtube or rendering videos

BSOD Randomly when watching youtube or rendering videos: The title is not the only time BSOD's occur. they have occured while gaming, on bootup etc. Also - I get a random graphical error on certain images and on random parts of my screen. these graphical errors do not occur on every photo or all the time. I have included the logs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntoskrnl.exe bsod chrome