Windows 10: Random BSODs when turning on my PC

Discus and support Random BSODs when turning on my PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since a few fays ago I'm having random BSODs when turning on my PC. AFONSO-(2019-12-22_17-36-50).zip 146970 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Random guy, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Random BSODs when turning on my PC

Since a few fays ago I'm having random BSODs when turning on my PC.

AFONSO-(2019-12-22_17-36-50).zip

:)

Random guy, Jan 13, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Random BSODs when turning on my PC

Random BSODs when turning on my PC

Since a few fays ago I'm having random BSODs when turning on my PC.

AFONSO-(2019-12-22_17-36-50).zip

Random guy, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Random BSODs when turning on my PC

1. Random BSODs when turning on my PC - Similar Threads - Random BSODs turning

2. [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC: Hi,Recently after I cleaned my system unit, I've been experiencing BSOD. I have had BSOD 6x in 2 days and I have no idea how to fix my issue.Tried checking Google and followed the below steps.SFC ScannowCHKDSKUpdate drivers All drivers are updatedWindows UpdateMemory...
  3. [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC: Hi,Recently after I cleaned my system unit, I've been experiencing BSOD. I have had BSOD 6x in 2 days and I have no idea how to fix my issue.Tried checking Google and followed the below steps.SFC ScannowCHKDSKUpdate drivers All drivers are updatedWindows UpdateMemory...
  4. [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD-PC Not displaying and turning off randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD-PC Not displaying and turning off randomly: My pc blue screened when i tried to open forge. Now when i try to turn it io, all the rgb comes on and keyboard but it won't display to the monitor. Also turning off randomly....
  6. BSOD-PC Not displaying and turning off randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD-PC Not displaying and turning off randomly: My pc blue screened when i tried to open forge. Now when i try to turn it io, all the rgb comes on and keyboard but it won't display to the monitor. Also turning off randomly....
  7. BSOD-PC Not displaying and turning off randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Bsod when turning the PC on

Bsod when turning the PC on: Hello, I have got a new PC components Motherboard, RAM, PSU, CPU, GPU and SSD. Only thing remaining from old PC is the 250GB SSD i use to hold the system. When ever I get BSOD Practycly every time I turn the PC on I restart it a couple of times and eventualy get to advanced...
  9. Random BSOD's when stressing the PC

Random BSOD's when stressing the PC: Hi, I have been getting random BSOD's in the last month or two. I am a Media Production student, therefore I use the PC for video & photo editing, VFX etc. During these activities, when the PC is under high stress, it tends to crush with a random BSOD, such as...
  10. BSOD when I turned on my PC

BSOD when I turned on my PC: I came home from shopping and turned on my custom built desktop PC and it gave me a BSOD. On the screen it said "system thread exception not handled". This only happened once Attachment 42119 System Spec Computer type: PC/DesktopSystem Manufacturer/Model Number:...