Windows 10: Random BSODS while playing wow these past 5 days

Discus and support Random BSODS while playing wow these past 5 days in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Did an update happen or something?I've had no issues for 4+ months playing warhammer totalwar/blackdesert and others game but since 3-4 days ago I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wiseude, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Random BSODS while playing wow these past 5 days

Did an update happen or something?I've had no issues for 4+ months playing warhammer totalwar/blackdesert and others game but since 3-4 days ago I've gotten like 3 BSODS on wow.

The wierd thing is they dont happen immediatly but hours later.

Temps are fine.Clean re-installed my gpu driver again and even tried updating my bios with no change.I have no OC's besides the XMP on the ram (but im assuming its not the ram because like I said I had 4+ months without issues with XMP enabled + memtest86 reported no issues)

The only thing event viewer is reporting is

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xffffc7863a946028, 0x00000000b2000000, 0x0000000000000014). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 5df9cf8b-71c4-4a85-ae08-4954199e5b58.

submitted by /u/wiseude
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wiseude, Jun 19, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. treimor Win User
    BSOD playing Defiance game

Attached are the minidumps. The ones from the past 5 days are the relevant ones, system was pretty stable before then. Actively in the middle of playing, random time from start until it would BSOD. 5-45 minutes or so.

Attachment 44411

treimor, Jun 19, 2020
  4. wsdude Win User

Random BSODS while playing wow these past 5 days

wsdude, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Random BSODS while playing wow these past 5 days

1. Random BSODS while playing wow these past 5 days - Similar Threads - Random BSODS while

2. BSOD when playing WoW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing WoW: While playing World of Warcraft on my ASUS TUF A15 Gaming laptop, the game will lock up for a moment and then suddenly flip to the BSOD and restart. Sometimes it happens right away while playing, other times it will happen after an hour into my playing. Sometimes it will...
  3. Random bsods while playing games over various days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random bsods while playing games over various days: I have done many fixes, updated all drivers, and other things but my pc continues to bluescreen at random intervals. dump files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNiwxMZqCndldcqPkG...
  4. Random freeze while playing wow.

Random freeze while playing wow.: Game went Brrrrr while playing and had to restart.Have been playing wow for 7 days before this issue happened. Wierd thing is I've had the same issue happen to me on another game 4 months ago and I've been playing every day till then without issues but it happend today again...
  5. BSOD errors while playing wow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors while playing wow.: I keep getting BSOD errors while playing World of Warcraft. It just started recently, and it seems like its a different error each time. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-errors-while-playing-wow/6b56f828-d5b1-4275-b505-e2ed419f9cd6
  6. BSOD past day while playing games

BSOD past day while playing games: Hopefully I can get some help =) 81168
  7. BSOD while playing video games 5 times in two days

BSOD while playing video games 5 times in two days: I got BSOD 5 times in two days on my new computer that I built recently, the message has changed to "KERNEL SECURITY CHECK ERROR" after I've updated my drivers yesterday, attached is program report thingy you guys use here, thank you for your help! 28908
  8. BSoD's while playing WoW and forum trawling

BSoD's while playing WoW and forum trawling: I had a few BSoD's while doing many different thing's such as reading forums and playing world of Warcraft. while searching the web for solutions for the BSod's none of them seem to work they normally suggest scanning the computer for both virus's and malware. updating...
  9. Random BSOD for the past few days

Random BSOD for the past few days: For the past few days I been experiencing BOSD playing games and one time just watching youtube video. I did memtest86 the results were fine. This morning I did the driver verifier and got a BOSD right at windows logo screen. I attach the minidump files dated back from...
  10. BSOD while playing WOW or watching streaming video

BSOD while playing WOW or watching streaming video: I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and everything has been really smooth, except recently I've started getting increasingly frequent BSOD crashes. It usually gives me the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error, but sometimes I get other ones. It was fairly infrequent, but last night it...