Windows 10: Random BSODS With different Bsod codes

Discus and support Random BSODS With different Bsod codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; System specsSony Vaio Sve15136 OS win 10 single language 64 bit Processor Intel core i5 RAM 4gb Graphics AMD Radeon HD 7650M I recently upgraded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ujb78600, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Ujb78600 Win User

Random BSODS With different Bsod codes

System specsSony Vaio Sve15136
    OS win 10 single language 64 bit
    Processor Intel core i5
    RAM 4gb
    Graphics AMD Radeon HD 7650M
    I recently upgraded to win 10 .Now getting random bsods with different codes although drivers seem to work fine.

:)

Ujb78600, Mar 4, 2016

2. ntoskrnl.exe+1640e0 BSOD error

So far, with one memory chip no BSOD. But, getting a BSOD would be random and infrequent.

I've went through that article in the past and still have gotten BSOD.

Kevin.Wieser, Mar 4, 2016
  3. C-aLica Win User
    random Freezing leads to BSOD. I give up.

Stop code is random.

like CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION..

I've got multiple BSOD and the stop code is that random.

right now after multiple debugging the issue, I hypothetically assume it's my nvme fault.

I've ordered a new nvme drive and gonna retest the system if this will works.

C-aLica, Mar 4, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Please follow the instructions at the top of your thread:

Ztruker, Mar 4, 2016
  5. Ujb78600 Win User
    Thanks sir
    Here is my zip file as requested...

Ujb78600, Mar 5, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Looks like you have a Sony laptop:

Code: Manufacturer Sony Corporation Product Name SVE15136CNS[/quote] The latest dump indicates a problem with the Synaptics touchpad driver.

Code: DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT PROCESS_NAME: SynTPEnh.exe[/quote] Sony does not have any driver updates for Windows 10 for this laptop.
    First, try right clicking on the Synaptics touchpad driver in Device Manager and select Update device driver. Choose the Search automatically option.

If that doesn't help then you can try the latest driver from Synaptics here: Software Drivers | White Papers | Videos | Synaptics
    You want Windows 10 PS/2 and SMBus Devices v19.0.19.1

They recommend setting a System Restore point before trying the driver.

System Restore is off by default in Windows 10 (bad choice by Microsoft in my opinion) though if you upgraded from Windows 8.1 it may be enabled.
    To check, open Control Panel and click on System.
    Click on Advanced system settings then the System Protection tab.
    Select C: then click the Configure button the select Turn on System protection.
    Click Create to make the restore point.

An earlier dump has some info that points (maybe) to

Code: Image path: \SystemRoot\SysWOW64\WinFLAdrv.sys Image name: WinFLAdrv.sys[/quote] Which is part of Folder Lock by Newsoftwares.net. You could try uninstalling Folder Lock for awhile and see if the problem goes away.

If none of this helps then run sfc /scannow from a Elevated Command Prompt.
    If still no help I suggest saving your data then doing a Clean Install of Windows 10 SL.
    You should backup your current drivers first in case you have problems finding drivers after a clean install.
    See here: Ethernet not working after using recovery drive - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Don't use any of them unless you can't find better ones. Windows 10 will have drivers for most, if not all of your devices.

Ztruker, Mar 6, 2016
  7. Ujb78600 Win User
    The latest dump indicates a problem with the Synaptics touchpad driver.

Code: DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT PROCESS_NAME: SynTPEnh.exe[/quote] Sony does not have any driver updates for Windows 10 for this laptop.
    First, try right clicking on the Synaptics touchpad driver in Device Manager and select Update device driver. Choose the Search automatically option.

If that doesn't help then you can try the latest driver from Synaptics here: Software Drivers | White Papers | Videos | Synaptics
    You want Windows 10 PS/2 and SMBus Devices v19.0.19.1

They recommend setting a System Restore point before trying the driver.

System Restore is off by default in Windows 10 (bad choice by Microsoft in my opinion) though if you upgraded from Windows 8.1 it may be enabled.
    To check, open Control Panel and click on System.
    Click on Advanced system settings then the System Protection tab.
    Select C: then click the Configure button the select Turn on System protection.
    Click Create to make the restore point.

An earlier dump has some info that points (maybe) to

Code: Image path: \SystemRoot\SysWOW64\WinFLAdrv.sys Image name: WinFLAdrv.sys[/quote] Which is part of Folder Lock by Newsoftwares.net. You could try uninstalling Folder Lock for awhile and see if the problem goes away.

If none of this helps then run sfc /scannow from a Elevated Command Prompt.
    If still no help I suggest saving your data then doing a Clean Install of Windows 10 SL.
    You should backup your current drivers first in case you have problems finding drivers after a clean install.
    See here: Ethernet not working after using recovery drive - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Don't use any of them unless you can't find better ones. Windows 10 will have drivers for most, if not all of your devices.[/quote] Thanks for a quick reply.
    Actually before upgrading I fully followed Sony website instructions for upgrading to Windows 10 for this this model.
    Updated drivers,utilities via Vaio Update for win 8.1 but after upgrading the first problem I encountered was graphics ,touchpad was working but in control panel clicking on hardware and devices -> mouse it was showing a pop up message driver not compatible.
    Finally I ran windows update it updated audio,synaptic, graphics drivers .
    Important
    I was getting bsods even before Windows update.
    Regarding your suggestions
    1.Device manager update drivers already tried shows upto date
    2.Yeah folder lock wasn't behaving well..already uninstalled
    3. SFC /scannow ran multiple times found no integrity violations.
    May be if I run now will show some because of forced shutdowns *Smile . will give it a try.

Ujb78600, Mar 6, 2016
  8. Ztruker Win User

Also zip up any new dumps and attach please.

Ztruker, Mar 6, 2016
  9. Ztruker Win User
    It was pointed out to me by a friend that you are quite a bit back level on updates.

Code: OS Version: 10.0.10240 N/A Build 10240[/quote] The current released version is:

Code: Version 1511 Build 10586.122[/quote] Please apply all Windows Updates and see if that resolves your problem.

Also, might be a good idea to uninstall IOBit Advanced System Care and Daemon Tools Light. See if that makes any difference. You can reinstall if no change if you want them.

Ztruker, Mar 6, 2016
  10. Ujb78600 Win User
    Nice to hear back from you.
    What I tried
    1.Uninstalled Amd driver installed via Windows update .
    Checked amd website .using their autodetect installed a new driver ,worked fine .But got a new bsod with err IRQ not equal to right after installing. *Sad
    2.i had already tried to install latest synaptics driver but with no success .it won't install correctly. So I uninstalled synaptics installed by Windows update and downgraded to Sony synaptics driver ,it's version is almost 16.****

Ujb78600, Mar 7, 2016
  11. Ujb78600 Win User
    I'll zip up the dump file created during this process
    Suggestion needed
    Which AMD driver to keep Windows update one or autodetected
    What about synaptics?
    Regarding suggestions
    I'll post back after trying
    Latest dump

Ujb78600, Mar 7, 2016
  12. Ujb78600 Win User
    What about trying driver verifier?
    An earlier dump file ....

Ujb78600, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random BSODS With different Bsod codes - Similar Threads - Random BSODS different

2. Random BSoD with different codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSoD with different codes: Hello, I have a problem with my computer randomly having BSoD's.I've recently upgraded my computer with a new CPU, Motherboard and RAM.The most recent codes for the BSoD's that I can remember are:- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION- CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED- MEMORY_MANAGEMENT-...
  3. Random BSoD with different codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSoD with different codes: Hello, I have a problem with my computer randomly having BSoD's.I've recently upgraded my computer with a new CPU, Motherboard and RAM.The most recent codes for the BSoD's that I can remember are:- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION- CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED- MEMORY_MANAGEMENT-...
  4. Random BSOD with different error code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD with different error code.: Hi, I am currently having random BSOD Issues.. My computer crashes randomly at times.. till i am pretty frustrated at it. My Computer:This is the most recent dmp file that i have. ************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol...
  5. Random BSOD with different error code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD with different error code.: Hi, I am currently having random BSOD Issues.. My computer crashes randomly at times.. till i am pretty frustrated at it. My Computer:This is the most recent dmp file that i have. ************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol...
  6. Random BSOD with different error code.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Random BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD with different stop codes: Hi,I'm having random BSOD crashes and I cannot figure out the problem. I updated my drivers but still no dice. Any help is appreciated!Crash Dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnEZiUdgnqUIgl2P5UWjGU899uUm?e=wsmVyI...
  8. Random BSOD's with different error codes

Random BSOD's with different error codes: Hello everyone, I have one PC in the company that constantly reboots itself at completely random times, but often, sometimes as soon as login screen is displayed. Version is 1909. I have done a clean reinstall of windows 10 PRO numerous times but the issue persists,...
  9. Random bsod with different stop codes

Random bsod with different stop codes: Hello, I have so much freezing in last few days, and random BSOD, stop code errors, and I really don't know what to do anymore. All drivers seems fine, tried updating them, checking disk, memory etc but problem is still here. Windows 10 Pro 10.0.18363 build 18363 Here is my...
  10. Random BSODs with different error codes

Random BSODs with different error codes: Hi, I'm having random BSODs starting about 1 week ago. First BSOD happened while my sister was using Adobe Illustrator, she suddenly rebooted the PC so there was no MINIDUMP and I didn't make in time to write down crash report information. Second BSOD occurred when I opened a...