Windows 10: Random BSoD's with different stop codes

Discus and support Random BSoD's with different stop codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day, Since Sunday my pc randomly started to bluescreen now and then. This first started while i was playing Satisfactory, when the pc crashed i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FabianPap, Mar 25, 2019.

1. FabianPap Win User

Random BSoD's with different stop codes

Good day,

Since Sunday my pc randomly started to bluescreen now and then. This first started while i was playing Satisfactory, when the pc crashed i got the message ''irql_not_less_or_equal''. When i got the BSoD another 2 times but with different messages i started googeling for some awnsers. I tried Memory Diagnostics, Disk cleaning via CMD, I've checked for virusses with multiple different scanners. after that I even reinstalled windows to get rid of the problem. After i reinstalled all the different apps and was gaming again, i got the message ''Memory Management Error'' (Please see dump link below)

I don't really know that to do now, any suggestions?

The BSoD only seems to occur during gaming.

PC Specs:

Processor: AMD 5 Ryzen 2600x (no overclock)

MB: X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING

RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengance 3200mhz

GPU: Geforce GTX 1080ti

https://we.tl/t-vofo0ATT0Y

:)

FabianPap, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Argaman Win User

Several BSOD screens with different stop codes - Windows 10

I bought a new pc, few days ago. since I got it, my windows 10 crashed about 8 to 10 times already.
    Each time I get a different stop code, the ones I got already was:

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    4. MEMORY_MANAGMENT
    5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

All I could find is this question, but I don't know if his answer is the same as mine, please tell me if it is, I'll add pictures of anything needed.

Thank you for your help, in advance, it is really important.

EDIT: I updated all drivers (motherboard, nvidia gpu), and I got a new stop code after it crashed again: POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA

Argaman, Mar 25, 2019
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. Ujb78600 Win User

Random BSODS With different Bsod codes

System specsSony Vaio Sve15136
    OS win 10 single language 64 bit
    Processor Intel core i5
    RAM 4gb
    Graphics AMD Radeon HD 7650M
    I recently upgraded to win 10 .Now getting random bsods with different codes although drivers seem to work fine.

Ujb78600, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Random BSoD's with different stop codes - Similar Threads - Random BSoD's different

2. Random BSoD with different codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSoD with different codes: Hello, I have a problem with my computer randomly having BSoD's.I've recently upgraded my computer with a new CPU, Motherboard and RAM.The most recent codes for the BSoD's that I can remember are:- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION- CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED- MEMORY_MANAGEMENT-...
  3. Random BSoD with different codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSoD with different codes: Hello, I have a problem with my computer randomly having BSoD's.I've recently upgraded my computer with a new CPU, Motherboard and RAM.The most recent codes for the BSoD's that I can remember are:- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION- CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED- MEMORY_MANAGEMENT-...
  4. Random BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD with different stop codes: Hi,I'm having random BSOD crashes and I cannot figure out the problem. I updated my drivers but still no dice. Any help is appreciated!Crash Dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnEZiUdgnqUIgl2P5UWjGU899uUm?e=wsmVyI...
  5. Random BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD with different stop codes: Hi,I'm having random BSOD crashes and I cannot figure out the problem. I updated my drivers but still no dice. Any help is appreciated!Crash Dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnEZiUdgnqUIgl2P5UWjGU899uUm?e=wsmVyI...
  6. Random BSOD with different stop codes each time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD with different stop codes each time: Hello, I just freshly installed my desktop with newest windows 10 version on Microsoft's website. After that, I installed some core drivers for the PC: AMD Chipset Driver, Radeon Adrenalin 2020, Realtek Audio Driver, Realtek Lan Driver, and the PC started to act weird with...
  7. BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with different stop codes: Hello, I was using an old version of Windows 10 and keeps getting a lot of BSODs .. Sometimes the stopcode was page_fault_in_non_paged_area and sometimes kernel_security_check_faliure and other times pfn_list_corrupt. I thought it was from the version of Windows is old or a...
  8. Random bsod with different stop codes

Random bsod with different stop codes: Hello, I have so much freezing in last few days, and random BSOD, stop code errors, and I really don't know what to do anymore. All drivers seems fine, tried updating them, checking disk, memory etc but problem is still here. Windows 10 Pro 10.0.18363 build 18363 Here is my...
  9. BSOD different stop codes

BSOD different stop codes: Hello, I built my new pc like 6 weeks ago and everything ran smooth until it randomly started to freeze. It froze 2-4 times in the last 1-2 weeks. Now its a constant BSOD with different error codes even at startup. All my research from these codes tells me that it could be...
  10. Random BSODS With different Bsod codes

Random BSODS With different Bsod codes: System specsSony Vaio Sve15136 OS win 10 single language 64 bit Processor Intel core i5 RAM 4gb Graphics AMD Radeon HD 7650M I recently upgraded to win 10 .Now getting random bsods with different codes although drivers seem to work fine. 42979