Windows 10: Random BSOD's without dump file

Discus and support Random BSOD's without dump file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, For the past 3 weeks or so I've been getting random BSOD's without any dump files. Error just shows 'whea_uncorrectable_error'. I have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SendukAndrew, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Random BSOD's without dump file

Hello,

For the past 3 weeks or so I've been getting random BSOD's without any dump files. Error just shows 'whea_uncorrectable_error'. I have the latest BIOS and Updates, plus also having done a clean install with no luck. It is a 2018 Huawei Matebook X Pro running Windows 10 Home Version 2004 OS build 19041.508. I see lots of info in the Event Viewer but not sure what to do.

Please help!!!!

:)

SendukAndrew, Oct 12, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. axe0 Win User
    BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Random BSOD's without dump file :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Random BSOD's without dump file [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

4. Ryan Fra Win User

Random BSOD's without dump file

BSOD Dump File Analysis

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the dump file. While we are checking the information you've shared, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Troubleshoot blue screen.

Please let us know the result after following the steps.

Ryan Fra, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Random BSOD's without dump file

1. Random BSOD's without dump file - Similar Threads - Random BSOD's without

2. Random Windows shutdowns without BSOD or dump/minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Windows shutdowns without BSOD or dump/minidump: SYSTEM SPECS - [ No Overclocks! ]MOBO MSI MPG X570S CARBON MAX WIFI MS-7D52 AM4CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800xGPU ZOTAC RTX 3070tiRAM G.Skill Trident-Z Royal 32gb 2x16 3600MHz RAMSTORAGE 931GB Western Digital WD Green SN350 1TB [BOOT DRIVE] - ssd 931GB Western Digital WDC...
  3. Random Windows shutdowns without BSOD or dump/minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Windows shutdowns without BSOD or dump/minidump: SYSTEM SPECS - [ No Overclocks! ]MOBO MSI MPG X570S CARBON MAX WIFI MS-7D52 AM4CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800xGPU ZOTAC RTX 3070tiRAM G.Skill Trident-Z Royal 32gb 2x16 3600MHz RAMSTORAGE 931GB Western Digital WD Green SN350 1TB [BOOT DRIVE] - ssd 931GB Western Digital WDC...
  4. How To Find BSOD Stop Code Without Dump File And Without Seeing BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Find BSOD Stop Code Without Dump File And Without Seeing BSOD?: Hi, I need some help troubleshooting a BSOD. I had this BSOD when I had some programs running, chrome, audacity, Discord & Cockos REAPER. I'm a musician and I was testing a synth plugin and I was using my computer keyboard to play simple chords then suddenly my DAW hung, my...
  5. Computer randomly hangs with no BSOD or dump file created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly hangs with no BSOD or dump file created: I've been having an issue with my computer for a few months now where it will randomly hang but the mouse can still move and certain things continue. For example, I'm watching a twitch stream and the video will freeze with the loading circle but chat will continue. If I try...
  6. Computer randomly hangs with no BSOD or dump file created

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly hangs with no BSOD or dump file created: I've been having an issue with my computer for a few months now where it will randomly hang but the mouse can still move and certain things continue. For example, I'm watching a twitch stream and the video will freeze with the loading circle but chat will continue. If I try...
  7. MY PC random crashes BSOD with no dump files

MY PC random crashes BSOD with no dump files: My PC random CrashBSOD when I just start the pc for 5-10 min or while playing youtube, Searching website or while playing game for 6-7 hour At 1st I only saw BSOD For 1-2 times per month but now it 1-4 per day Since 2-8-2022 there is no dump file, I tried Set for small dump...
  8. Getting BSOD without dump file being created.

Getting BSOD without dump file being created.: Hello For some time now about 6 months I am getting blue screens of death randomly. Some days I don't, other days I get two BSOD's quickly after one another. The blue screen error shown is 'CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED' but the collecting of error information is stuck at 0%. When...
  9. Bsod without dump files

Bsod without dump files: Hi I'm getting a BSod very often with critical process died no mini dumps are created as the bsod freezes at 0% when creating a report and I have to force shut down chkdsk freezes and can't be completed so I have to force shut down again I've already tried to reset my...
  10. BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files): Hi all, I've been getting some hard reboots while gaming recently. Generally, there have been no BSODs and crash dump files created when these reboots occur. I have since ran Windows' driver verifier to force some BSODs that may/may not be related to the reboots I am...