Windows 10: Random BSOD's

Discus and support Random BSOD's in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So built this PC about half a year ago and recently have been running into a LOT of BSOD crashes but managed to fix most of them with driver updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TylerMcGaw, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Random BSOD's

So built this PC about half a year ago and recently have been running into a LOT of BSOD crashes but managed to fix most of them with driver updates and sfc scans etc. However my latest one has been a bsod irql_not_less_or_equal on windows 11. If its any relation which I don't think it is I have a commander Pro that I need to get an internal USB hub for its noted that the internal USB ports sometimes don't have enough power and causes them to constantly connect and reconnect.Other BSOD's I've had in the pastthread exception not handledkernel thread priority floor violationkmode exception n

:)

TylerMcGaw, Feb 24, 2024
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Feb 24, 2024
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD's

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

Random BSOD's

1. Random BSOD's - Similar Threads - Random BSOD's

2. randomly got BSOD while playing war thunder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    randomly got BSOD while playing war thunder: so a few hours ago i got BSOD while just playing war thunder, and i have absolutely no idea why, this is the first time my current windows installation blue screened and i can't figure out what happened, there was no error code just the little smiley and the generic text you...
  3. randomly got BSOD while playing war thunder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    randomly got BSOD while playing war thunder: so a few hours ago i got BSOD while just playing war thunder, and i have absolutely no idea why, this is the first time my current windows installation blue screened and i can't figure out what happened, there was no error code just the little smiley and the generic text you...
  4. PC Crashing, BSOD, Freezing + Random Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashing, BSOD, Freezing + Random Restarts: System InfoCPU - Ryzen 7 5800 X3D GPU - Nvida 3080TiRAM - 32gb Gskill Trident Neo 4x8gb 3200mhz CL16MB - Aorus Elite Wifi x570PSU - EVGA 1000w 80+ goldIssuesIn the last week I have been plagued by a variety of issues. It started with PC started power cycling on start up, all...
  5. PC Crashing, BSOD, Freezing + Random Restarts

PC Crashing, BSOD, Freezing + Random Restarts: System InfoCPU - Ryzen 7 5800 X3D GPU - Nvida 3080TiRAM - 32gb Gskill Trident Neo 4x8gb 3200mhz CL16MB - Aorus Elite Wifi x570PSU - EVGA 1000w 80+ goldIssuesIn the last week I have been plagued by a variety of issues. It started with PC started power cycling on start up, all...
  6. PC Crashing, BSOD, Freezing + Random Restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Critical Process Died bsods and very random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died bsods and very random: i have been having random bsods recently on my intel i71165g7 machine with 16 gb of ddr4 ram and i have been getting suspicious of the graphics drivers i have tried the latest ones oldest dch ones oem ones but it still does not work and the bsods are still there at the time...
  8. Critical Process Died bsods and very random

Critical Process Died bsods and very random: i have been having random bsods recently on my intel i71165g7 machine with 16 gb of ddr4 ram and i have been getting suspicious of the graphics drivers i have tried the latest ones oldest dch ones oem ones but it still does not work and the bsods are still there at the time...
  9. BSOD randomly everys so often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD randomly everys so often: Hi, my pc is about 10 months old, self-built, specs as follow:Graphics card is GTX 4090I have been experiencing about 1 bsod per day and after running blue screen viewer it all shows to ntoskrnl.exeI have zipped my minidump files and hopefully if anyone can help me solve this...
  10. BSOD randomly everys so often

BSOD randomly everys so often: Hi, my pc is about 10 months old, self-built, specs as follow:Graphics card is GTX 4090I have been experiencing about 1 bsod per day and after running blue screen viewer it all shows to ntoskrnl.exeI have zipped my minidump files and hopefully if anyone can help me solve this...