Windows 10: Random bsod's

Discus and support Random bsod's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Thanks in advance to anyone that might help me Well long story short is 2 months ago I ve upgraded to 2 sticks of ram, after I've installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Merecast, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Merecast Win User

Random bsod's

Hello

Thanks in advance to anyone that might help me

Well long story short is 2 months ago I ve upgraded to 2 sticks of ram, after I've installed them my motherboard didn't run them at 3200mhz with xmp on so I tried to update the bios through the msi app but I got a black screen and no boot or post, I managed to flash it eventually but then I ve started to get bsod every minute, I then tried to reinstall windows, updates again the bios and again but nothing, somehow I managed to get it started and stabilize the system but I keep getting crashes at random times while watching YouTube or scrolling on Chrome, even when pc is idle at desktop I have seen bsod. I've tried the old sticks of ram which were working as expected, and the new ones on another pc and they also work at xmp 3200.mhz,

System was working fine before the whole thing so I'm confused as to what I can do

Specs are

M.2 western digital 500gb ssd

Msi tomahawk max b450

Ryzen 5 3600

Asus rx 5700

Ram corsair vengeance 3000mhz

Psu is a corsair 550w txm

Everything is stock with no overclock or boost

:)

Merecast, Jan 12, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Jan 12, 2021
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random bsod's

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

Random bsod's

1. Random bsod's - Similar Threads - Random bsod's

2. SFC and DISM commands not working, random BSOD's with stop code memory management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC and DISM commands not working, random BSOD's with stop code memory management: My computer was randomly crashing into BSOD with stop code memory management. I tried running the memory troubleshooter through the system but it fixed nothing. I tried running the "sfc /scannow" and "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth" commands multiple times but...
  3. SFC and DISM commands not working, random BSOD's with stop code memory management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SFC and DISM commands not working, random BSOD's with stop code memory management: My computer was randomly crashing into BSOD with stop code memory management. I tried running the memory troubleshooter through the system but it fixed nothing. I tried running the "sfc /scannow" and "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth" commands multiple times but...
  4. BSoD at random times and it keeps giving me different error messages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD at random times and it keeps giving me different error messages.: I keep getting BSoD at random times. It gives me a different error code every time so I don't know what could be causing it. I've gotten DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DPC Watchdog Violation, and a few others that I don't remember....
  5. BSoD at random times and it keeps giving me different error messages.

BSoD at random times and it keeps giving me different error messages.: I keep getting BSoD at random times. It gives me a different error code every time so I don't know what could be causing it. I've gotten DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DPC Watchdog Violation, and a few others that I don't remember....
  6. Random and Frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random and Frequent BSOD: I get a random BSOD error message throughout the day and I can’t figure out what the issue is. It’s like it cycles through different errors each time it happens. The only time I don’t get a BSOD is when I’m playing FiveM, GTAV RP. I could play that for hours upon hours and...
  7. Random and Frequent BSOD

Random and Frequent BSOD: I get a random BSOD error message throughout the day and I can’t figure out what the issue is. It’s like it cycles through different errors each time it happens. The only time I don’t get a BSOD is when I’m playing FiveM, GTAV RP. I could play that for hours upon hours and...
  8. Random restart then BSOD windows 7 ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random restart then BSOD windows 7 ultimate: Hi, I need help please please. Random restart of my PC, for the past week. 2 to 3 times a day. I have replaced power supply and CPU fan. Then earlier it restarted randomly again, and this time there was a blue screen. Below are the errors I found when I booted on safe mode. I...
  9. Random restart then BSOD windows 7 ultimate

Random restart then BSOD windows 7 ultimate: Hi, I need help please please. Random restart of my PC, for the past week. 2 to 3 times a day. I have replaced power supply and CPU fan. Then earlier it restarted randomly again, and this time there was a blue screen. Below are the errors I found when I booted on safe mode. I...
  10. My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...: What could be my issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-randomly-restarts-with-no-bsod-or-crashing/61a57001-1f57-41ce-bd0f-e4e86d1e0c6f