Windows 10: Random but continuous BSOD, could really use the help...

Discus and support Random but continuous BSOD, could really use the help... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a new PC that I built, I've built many but this one has me stumped. I have reformatted several times trying different solutions, stripped all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by l2ob, Mar 4, 2016.

1. l2ob Win User

Random but continuous BSOD, could really use the help...

I have a new PC that I built, I've built many but this one has me stumped. I have reformatted several times trying different solutions, stripped all unnecessary hardware, tested both sticks of memory and the SSD.

The voltage on the PSU 12v rail is a bit low ~11.8v and it does drop to the 11.7 range under load but running Aida64Extreme with both cores, GPU, etc., it doesn't crash. I'm using RealTempGT and temps are pretty good with stock cooling, everything under 50c while stressed.

The BSOD appears to be completely random, I can't get it to repeat and the messages are rarely the same.

This last time I didn't install any drivers or software of any kind and still got a BSOD. I tried running verifier and I believe I even got a BSOD in safemode once. I ordered a new PSU as I suspect hardware but I would really appreciate if someone with the knowledge could take a look at the minidump and see if there's something I'm missing...

:)

l2ob, Mar 4, 2016

2. [Resolved-Asus replaced physical RAM] Multiple BSODs on newly purchased Windows 10 Signature Edition Asus Zenbook UX305

Thanks for your reply.

I'm now running my machine in Clean Boot environment.

As I was experiencing random BSODs, I can't really reproduce this issue anyhow.

Do I need to continue using my laptop in clean boot setup till BSOD appears again ?

SiddharthSomani, Mar 4, 2016
  3. el.Fakir Win User
    Windows 10 Pro x64 minidumps analysis request

Hi there,

I'm experiencing random BSOD and I suspect a driver issue. I have three minidumps, if someone could have a look and highlight the guilty item(s), I would really appreciate. Link to dumps : http://1drv.ms/1GtaiAW

Thanks in advance!

el' ~

el.Fakir, Mar 4, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

There are some BSODs, but those are without any explicit probable causes.

Only one failing driver is found (Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection), but there is no sufficient reason behind its failure too. So it may be either a hardware caused issue, or it is occurring due to system services, the windows updates may fix that.
    Code: Windows 10 Kernel Version 10240 MP (2 procs) Free x64[/quote] Disable Driver Verifier. Update windows to version 10586.

Report us for any further BSOD. If it continues even after the update, we will have to concentrate on the hardware components.

5. l2ob Win User
    Disable Driver Verifier. Update windows to version 10586.

Report us for any further BSOD. If it continues even after the update, we will have to concentrate on the hardware components.
    Code: BugCheck A, {ffffe0dcc51fd621, 2, 0, fffff802efc354f0} Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiZeroFault+530 ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] [/quote] Thank you for your help.

The LAN driver error is I believe just a system error, it's a dual LAN board and constantly reports that 1 is disconnected.

Will do on verifier.
    I had updated Windows before I started reformatting, but will do it again.

I'll report back

EDIT: Still working on this, took several tries to get Windows fully updated, seems the more updates were installed the more frequent the BSOD.

Pulled the video card, running off the i5 and so far -no crashes. This card is entry level but has been working for a couple of months in the pc this build replaced. Suspect it may be the PCI slot... I will prob drop the card in something to eliminate it as a cause. I'm positive it was fully installed.

l2ob, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random but continuous BSOD, could really use the help... - Similar Threads - Random continuous BSOD

2. Help on troubleshooting a continuous BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help on troubleshooting a continuous BSOD: I've been finding that my computer will commonly crash to a DPC_Watchdog_Violation, and I don't know what is causing it. I tried looking into the minidump myself but I'm not technology adept enough to understand on what to look for, could I get some help on what is causing...
  3. Help on troubleshooting a continuous BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help on troubleshooting a continuous BSOD: I've been finding that my computer will commonly crash to a DPC_Watchdog_Violation, and I don't know what is causing it. I tried looking into the minidump myself but I'm not technology adept enough to understand on what to look for, could I get some help on what is causing...
  4. Help with random BSOD's

Help with random BSOD's: After following this forum, I've compiled all of my recent BSOD Crashes, and need help to specifically figure out what is causing them, best I've been able to nail down is a driver named; FNETHYRAMAS.SYS, using Driver Verifier, and having it show up as a BSOD Stop code:...
  5. help with BSOD, Would really apricate

help with BSOD, Would really apricate: Hello,In the last month my computer has been randomly getting different BSOD errors and I just can't seem to figure out how to fix them. I've tried resetting windows which hasn't helped and i've run scf scans and done memory test which all pass and run driver checking...
  6. help with BSOD, Would really apricate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help with BSOD, Would really apricate: Hello,In the last month my computer has been randomly getting different BSOD errors and I just can't seem to figure out how to fix them. I've tried resetting windows which hasn't helped and i've run scf scans and done memory test which all pass and run driver checking...
  7. help with BSOD, Would really apricate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Random BSoD help

Random BSoD help: Hi there. I've been getting random blue screens for a while now and could really use some help in tracking this down. I have an AMD 3700x with 32gb of ram on a Gigabyte Aorus Elite wifi mobo. Please help. These are getting really frustrating. Included is a link to my minidump...
  9. Help with random BSODs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help with random BSODs: I recently upgraded a PC for a friend from an Intel G4560 to an MSI B450 Gaming Plus motherboard with a Ryzen 3600 processor. Ever since this upgrade he's been experiencing random blue screens, sometimes more frequently than others. I've done everything I can think of to try...
  10. Really hoping for help with BSOD issues

Really hoping for help with BSOD issues: I recently build my new PC and I've been plagued with a few different BSOD's. I've tried googling and tried fixing on my own and nothing seems to be working. I'm getting them when I load into a game of DOTA 2 or after a bit of time while watching youtube. The most recent dump...