Windows 10: Random buzz noises after the upgrade to Windows 10

Discus and support Random buzz noises after the upgrade to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; You know how back in Windows XP before a BSOD the PC used to completely freeze up, make a buzz noise and then give you the BSOD? Well I have a sort of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by zablablukas, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Random buzz noises after the upgrade to Windows 10

You know how back in Windows XP before a BSOD the PC used to completely freeze up, make a buzz noise and then give you the BSOD? Well I have a sort of a similar problem now. Randomly my PC freezes up and gives me the buzz noise for like 0.5 seconds. And it's not THAT annoying because those 0.5 seconds only happen like every 1.5-2 hours. Although I don't want this problem becoming a much bigger one in the future. Has anyone else encountered this or know how to fix this? Thank You in advance *Smile

:)

zablablukas, Aug 26, 2015

2. Random buzzing sound with audio in Windows 10

I used to have the exact same problem, which was, after all, solved when I upgraded my Firefox browser from 32 to 64bit. I used to have the 32bit browser before I ever upgraded to Windows 10. Windows obviously took just the 32bit browser as it was before.
    and then the random buzzing noise started. Once I completely deleted the 32bit Firefox and installed the 64bit version instead, the noises are gone.

Sternfahrer, Aug 26, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Xbox App Buzzing Noises

When I use the Xbox app to launch a game on Windows 10, 75% of the time it will either make a short buzzing noise and then there is no audio, or make a non-stop buzzing noise that is really annoying and the other 25% of the time it works fine after making
    a short buzzing noise. I have tried to update my drivers/reinstall and everything. I can't seem to fix it. Anyone know whats going on?

fearrippers, Aug 26, 2015
Thema:

Random buzz noises after the upgrade to Windows 10

1. Random buzz noises after the upgrade to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Random buzz noises

2. Windows 10 pc randomly restarting, sometimes loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pc randomly restarting, sometimes loud buzzing noise: Hello everyone, ive been having problems with my windows pc randomly restarting. I replaced the psu and the ram with no effect. I’ve tried looking up the event viewer codes but am at a loss for what could be the issue. Although the computer shuts down randomly, I have noticed...
  3. Windows 10 pc randomly restarting, sometimes loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pc randomly restarting, sometimes loud buzzing noise: Hello everyone, ive been having problems with my windows pc randomly restarting. I replaced the psu and the ram with no effect. I’ve tried looking up the event viewer codes but am at a loss for what could be the issue. Although the computer shuts down randomly, I have noticed...
  4. A buzzing noise randomly occurring in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A buzzing noise randomly occurring in my computer: My computer has started to randomly have a loud buzzing sound, I believe it is white noise, I have just gotten this computer and was wondering if it is something I needed to set up when I first got it. Any advice would be helpful....
  5. A buzzing noise randomly occurring in my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A buzzing noise randomly occurring in my computer: My computer has started to randomly have a loud buzzing sound, I believe it is white noise, I have just gotten this computer and was wondering if it is something I needed to set up when I first got it. Any advice would be helpful....
  6. A buzzing noise randomly occurring in my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Buzzing noise: Everytime I scroll in firefox it makes a small faint buzzing noise and I've tried to search it up but nothing has worked so far, it's never done this until now even when I had a different mouse it still makes the noise. When I put my ear near my pc there's not a single sound...
  8. Buzzing Noise in Headphones after updating Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buzzing Noise in Headphones after updating Windows: After I updated my laptop's Windows 10 to version 1803, a buzzing noise started coming from anything plugged into my headphone jack. My laptop's internal speakers seem to be fine. Please help....
  9. win10 random hangs loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win10 random hangs loud buzzing noise: This happens - 1 in photoshop 2 premiere 3 surfing internet 4 excel My event logs are effing crazy with errors and warnings - I run Bitdefender all updates to windows 10 have been done... oh I updated this systems 2 hours before crash - hadn't happened in 3 weeks I...
  10. Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise: First post here, and hoping to get some help. For about a month or so now, my computer would randomly freeze with a loud buzzing noise coming from my speakers. It seems like it usually happens when I have Chrome up and watching either Twitch or YouTube. The only other thing...