Windows 10: Random Charges!!!!

Discus and support Random Charges!!!! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am having reoccurring random charges taken from my bank account. Seeing as i have NO internet connected to my xbox then there are no purchases... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MonicaGunter, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Random Charges!!!!

I am having reoccurring random charges taken from my bank account. Seeing as i have NO internet connected to my xbox then there are no purchases happening via xbox one account however they are still pulling through from my bank account.. Ive cancelled ALL subscriptions yet this is still happening.. HELP

:)

MonicaGunter, Sep 22, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Laptop no longer charging since Windows 10 update

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Random Charges!!!! pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Random Charges!!!!

random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Random Charges!!!!

1. Random Charges!!!! - Similar Threads - Random Charges

2. Random $15 charges on my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random $15 charges on my account.: I recently set up my account with my credit card to make a purchase. In addition to the purchase being in my order history, there are also 7 $15 charges for "credit to microsoft account - purchased for June." One of these has been refunded for some reason. I would like for...
  3. Random $15 charges on my account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random $15 charges on my account.: I recently set up my account with my credit card to make a purchase. In addition to the purchase being in my order history, there are also 7 $15 charges for "credit to microsoft account - purchased for June." One of these has been refunded for some reason. I would like for...
  4. Random Charges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Charges: Hello,I am getting random charges from Microsoft. However, I have not bought any subscriptions, nor do I remember my username to log in to double check. Is there anyway I can talk to customer service?Thank you....
  5. Random Charges

Random Charges: Hello,I am getting random charges from Microsoft. However, I have not bought any subscriptions, nor do I remember my username to log in to double check. Is there anyway I can talk to customer service?Thank you....
  6. Random Extreme Lag while gaming with charging. CPU usages fluctuate very much.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Extreme Lag while gaming with charging. CPU usages fluctuate very much.: When I play games without charging on then the game runs smoothly. But as i on charging then after 3min it starts lagging.I have seen constant 6% cpu usages after lag in task manager but before lag cpu usage was 20%-22%.When I used game bar the lagged cpu usages was 96-100%...
  7. Random Extreme Lag while gaming with charging. CPU usages fluctuate very much.

Random Extreme Lag while gaming with charging. CPU usages fluctuate very much.: When I play games without charging on then the game runs smoothly. But as i on charging then after 3min it starts lagging.I have seen constant 6% cpu usages after lag in task manager but before lag cpu usage was 20%-22%.When I used game bar the lagged cpu usages was 96-100%...
  8. I was trying to download an app but my laptop randomly shut of and won't turn on or charge....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was trying to download an app but my laptop randomly shut of and won't turn on or charge....: I was trying to download an app but my laptop randomly shut of and won't turn on or charge. The keyboard also won't light up. There is also no light indicator that shows that it is charging....
  9. I was trying to download an app but my laptop randomly shut of and won't turn on or charge....

I was trying to download an app but my laptop randomly shut of and won't turn on or charge....: I was trying to download an app but my laptop randomly shut of and won't turn on or charge. The keyboard also won't light up. There is also no light indicator that shows that it is charging....
  10. I was trying to download an app but my laptop randomly shut of and won't turn on or charge....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade