Windows 10: random chimes and stutter of windows

Discus and support random chimes and stutter of windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; programs stutter and a chime goes off every few seconds. I've a clean boot and does not seem to be a third party program to be the cause. need help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robert Moher, May 31, 2023.

1. random chimes and stutter of windows

programs stutter and a chime goes off every few seconds. I've a clean boot and does not seem to be a third party program to be the cause. need help please.

:)

Robert Moher, May 31, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

latency issues, random stutter + audio stutter

How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums

random chimes and stutter of windows 275440d1587378360t-latency-issues-random-stutter-audio-stutter-1.png

Hi, this is what I meant. See how it exapnd when you click on it.

I can't read this... can you?

random chimes and stutter of windows 275441d1587378414t-latency-issues-random-stutter-audio-stutter-2.png

Latency issues are often related to drivers but can be due to other things.

If you search the forum for e.g.
    stutter
    Latencymon

starting with the most recent posts, you may find something to help. I strongly suggest you try that.

And maybe someone who helped with one of those may post here when there's a readable report.

No one here is really expert in this, just 2 or 3 have a bit more experience of it.

dalchina, May 31, 2023
  3. How to stop random chiming sound on Windows 10 computer

How do I stop random chiming sound on my PC?

BrianFarrell2, May 31, 2023
  4. Taven_290 Win User

random chimes and stutter of windows

Computer Stutters at random when on the internet

I've had my laptop for at least a year now, and I've not had this issue up until a week or two ago. Thing is, at first I thought the stuttering would happen at random, but I've come to notice whenever I'm connected to the internet on this laptop, absolutely
    everything stutters at random for at least 5-15 seconds, then runs fine for a random amount of time before the stuttering starts again. I believe I may have narrowed it down to internet(or the way my laptop deals with internet) causing the stuttering, as if
    I disconnect from it, the stuttering slows down, and eventually stops happening afterward. Is there any easy way to deal with this stuttering? And btw, I do believe I have all the up-to-date drivers already for almost everything. Windows 10 is the operating
    system

Taven_290, May 31, 2023
Thema:

random chimes and stutter of windows

1. random chimes and stutter of windows - Similar Threads - random chimes stutter

2. random chime/ "bell ring"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random chime/ "bell ring": i get a random chime sound on and off all day.it is like the AOL sound when you get mail but it does not have to do with aol because aol is closed when ithappensit will sound when a tab is closed or even when nothing is happeningI know it is the system because years ago this...
  3. random chime/ "bell ring"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random chime/ "bell ring": i get a random chime sound on and off all day.it is like the AOL sound when you get mail but it does not have to do with aol because aol is closed when ithappensit will sound when a tab is closed or even when nothing is happeningI know it is the system because years ago this...
  4. Windows 11 Randomly Stutters

Windows 11 Randomly Stutters: Greetings Everyone, About a month ago, I have done a free upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. However, upon upgrading my OS, I have noticed a persistent issue where my computer would slow down and stutter after a while of being on the computer. The only way to temporarily fix this...
  5. Windows 11 Randomly Stutters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Randomly Stutters: Greetings Everyone, About a month ago, I have done a free upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. However, upon upgrading my OS, I have noticed a persistent issue where my computer would slow down and stutter after a while of being on the computer. The only way to temporarily fix this...
  6. random chimes and stutter of windows

random chimes and stutter of windows: programs stutter and a chime goes off every few seconds. I've a clean boot and does not seem to be a third party program to be the cause. need help please....
  7. Windows 10 Random Chime

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Random Chime: Whenever i have my PC opened every few minutes a random notification like chime sound starts playing and keeps reapeating over and over again. I tried different ways to turn it off such as disconnecting and reconnecting my headphones, finding the sound in the all sounds...
  8. Random chiming noise ever once and a while

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random chiming noise ever once and a while: Hello I have recently been having a issue where I hear a chiming noise ever 5 or so minutes. I have tried searching for viruses on my computer I have tried to look for any thing sketchy on my task manager but I found nothing. Anyone know how I can figure out where this sound...
  9. Random Audio Stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Audio Stutter: So I've been having this problem for a while now,for example when I watch a youtube video and simultaneousely open a random program theres a chance my audio can stutter, or when windows is going through random processes in general (doesn't matter what it is).I'm wondering if...
  10. Mouse stutters randomly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse stutters randomly.: my mouse stutters at random times.ive tried updating drivers and uninstalling and reinstalling drivers .the only way i can make it happen on cue is if i open task scheduler and double click a task and go to triggers tab and select edit and if you try to move the mouse right...