Windows 10: random cmd prompt keeps opening

Discus and support random cmd prompt keeps opening in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So when I'm using the computer minding my own business a random cmd prompt keeps opening with nothing written on it at the link on top of it it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by boran_556, Jun 12, 2020.

1. boran_556 Win User

random cmd prompt keeps opening

So when I'm using the computer minding my own business a random cmd prompt keeps opening with nothing written on it at the link on top of it it says the usual cmd prompt but then it says something like nutdsr I think so i will try to post a screenshot of it if I can. I'm just wondering if its a virus

:)

boran_556, Jun 12, 2020
  2. nicpo Win User

Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

Hi all,

After an attack of intrusive software which I have now resolved I keep getting command prompt popping up for a split second. I managed to capture the command with a screen recorder and slow motion play back..

After reading a thread from 2014 on here I followed the advice given and tried to list the jobs but it reads listed jobs 0.

Any advice. this pop up is driving me crazy!

random cmd prompt keeps opening [​IMG]

nicpo, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Superfly Win User
    Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

It's here...

Superfly, Jun 12, 2020
  4. BoPilot Win User

Low ping from cmd prompt high ping in game

Now the ping times are normal again 35ms-38ms cmd prompt 41ms from pingtest site. Just tested it 20min ago with 0 bandwidth usage on the router's monitor and got 35-38ms cmd prompt 160-350ms from 3 different ping test sites. As far as I can tell its completely random, the cmd prompt latency numbers are always same.

I can live with this, I have for a long time now. I just want to make some sense of it.

BoPilot, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

1. random cmd prompt keeps opening - Similar Threads - random cmd prompt

2. Weird cmd prompt opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird cmd prompt opening: So a weird cmd prompt opened and closes I recently downloaded a dodgy file but then deleted it I ran a malware bytes scan is there still a possibilty of it being a virus?...
  3. Weird cmd prompt opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird cmd prompt opening: So a weird cmd prompt opened and closes I recently downloaded a dodgy file but then deleted it I ran a malware bytes scan is there still a possibilty of it being a virus?...
  4. A random CMD promt window keeps on opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A random CMD promt window keeps on opening: I reinstalled windows 10 and after that I keeps on getting a random CMD window pop up and it stays for a milisecond and then gone and I dont know what is it or what is happening can anyone please help...
  5. Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes: When Im doing stuff like school work or playing video games command prompt randomly opens up and closes. Its really annoying and im scared theres something wrong with my pc and i really hope its not messed up. Once i caught it and it says it was "terminating damaged files"...
  6. Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes: When Im doing stuff like school work or playing video games command prompt randomly opens up and closes. Its really annoying and im scared theres something wrong with my pc and i really hope its not messed up. Once i caught it and it says it was "terminating damaged files"...
  7. Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes

8. Random CMD prompt opens randomly and closes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random CMD prompt opens randomly and closes.: For the past couple of months before I installed windows 11 and was on windows 10 a cmd prompt would open, interrupt Fullscreen then close a second later. The name of the cmd prompt was a file directory to something in my AppData folder but checking for the file it doesn't...
  9. Random CMD prompt opens randomly and closes.

Random CMD prompt opens randomly and closes.: For the past couple of months before I installed windows 11 and was on windows 10 a cmd prompt would open, interrupt Fullscreen then close a second later. The name of the cmd prompt was a file directory to something in my AppData folder but checking for the file it doesn't...
  10. CMD prompt opens to X:

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD prompt opens to X:: Hi all. Just upgraded to Windows 10 and for some reason, my cmd prompt opens to X:. I'm not sure why it does that, but if I launch in Admin mode, it usually opens to C:[yada yada]. I'm not sure if this is the cause of many problems I am having with Python, pip, etc all...