Windows 10: Random CMD prompt opens randomly and closes.

Discus and support Random CMD prompt opens randomly and closes. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the past couple of months before I installed windows 11 and was on windows 10 a cmd prompt would open, interrupt Fullscreen then close a second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JaceYT, Apr 23, 2022.

1. JaceYT Win User

Random CMD prompt opens randomly and closes.

For the past couple of months before I installed windows 11 and was on windows 10 a cmd prompt would open, interrupt Fullscreen then close a second later. The name of the cmd prompt was a file directory to something in my AppData folder but checking for the file it doesn't show up even when looking for hidden files. It has a random name which is just random characters and sometimes it stays on long enough for me to see it says something like .NET Framework. This is an annoying issue as I haven't been able to use Fullscreen for things like games because it closes it once it opens. I have ran mu

:)

JaceYT, Apr 23, 2022
  2. boran_556 Win User

random cmd prompt keeps opening

So when I'm using the computer minding my own business a random cmd prompt keeps opening with nothing written on it at the link on top of it it says the usual cmd prompt but then it says something like nutdsr I think so i will try to post a screenshot
    of it if I can. I'm just wondering if its a virus

boran_556, Apr 23, 2022
  3. nicpo Win User
    Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

Hi all,

After an attack of intrusive software which I have now resolved I keep getting command prompt popping up for a split second. I managed to capture the command with a screen recorder and slow motion play back..

After reading a thread from 2014 on here I followed the advice given and tried to list the jobs but it reads listed jobs 0.

Any advice. this pop up is driving me crazy!

Random CMD prompt opens randomly and closes. [​IMG]

nicpo, Apr 23, 2022
  4. Superfly Win User

Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

It's here...

Superfly, Apr 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Random CMD prompt opens randomly and closes. - Similar Threads - Random CMD prompt

2. Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes: When Im doing stuff like school work or playing video games command prompt randomly opens up and closes. Its really annoying and im scared theres something wrong with my pc and i really hope its not messed up. Once i caught it and it says it was "terminating damaged files"...
  3. Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes: When Im doing stuff like school work or playing video games command prompt randomly opens up and closes. Its really annoying and im scared theres something wrong with my pc and i really hope its not messed up. Once i caught it and it says it was "terminating damaged files"...
  4. Cmd prompt randomly opens runs a script and closes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random CMD prompt opens randomly and closes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random CMD prompt opens randomly and closes.: For the past couple of months before I installed windows 11 and was on windows 10 a cmd prompt would open, interrupt Fullscreen then close a second later. The name of the cmd prompt was a file directory to something in my AppData folder but checking for the file it doesn't...
  6. CMD and Powershell randomly opening and closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD and Powershell randomly opening and closing: I was playing a game and out of nowhere my game tabbed out and cmd flashed open and closed immediately and seconds later PowerShell did the same thing. I thought nothing of it so I kept playing and then it kept happening after every game. I haven't updated anything and i...
  7. CMD and Powershell randomly opening and closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD and Powershell randomly opening and closing: I was playing a game and out of nowhere my game tabbed out and cmd flashed open and closed immediately and seconds later PowerShell did the same thing. I thought nothing of it so I kept playing and then it kept happening after every game. I haven't updated anything and i...
  8. CMD and Powershell randomly opening and closing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Command Prompt opens and closes randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Prompt opens and closes randomly: A CMD window with the title "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319" opens about once a minute for a split second and then disappears, I have yet to find a way to stop this... any help? Thanks...
  10. random cmd prompt keeps opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    random cmd prompt keeps opening: So when I'm using the computer minding my own business a random cmd prompt keeps opening with nothing written on it at the link on top of it it says the usual cmd prompt but then it says something like nutdsr I think so i will try to post a screenshot of it if I can. I'm just...