Windows 10: Random CMD Window pops up and closes then 2 windows pop up, but only in my Alt+Tab menu

Discus and support Random CMD Window pops up and closes then 2 windows pop up, but only in my Alt+Tab menu in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! Recently, randomly a Command Prompt window has been opening then closing really fast, then 2 windows pop up, only in my Alt+Tab. One is called... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Diyamund, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Diyamund Win User

Random CMD Window pops up and closes then 2 windows pop up, but only in my Alt+Tab menu

Hi! Recently, randomly a Command Prompt window has been opening then closing really fast, then 2 windows pop up, only in my Alt+Tab. One is called "fyOgZeo2k", and the other is called "Form1". They both have the default icon for Visual Studio programs.

:)

Diyamund, Nov 12, 2020
  2. mrhuggles Win User

alt + tab not working

i always just use the windows key to get back to the desktop [pops up the start dealy, doesn't need anything to alt+tab to]

mrhuggles, Nov 12, 2020
  3. nicpo Win User
    Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

Hi all,

After an attack of intrusive software which I have now resolved I keep getting command prompt popping up for a split second. I managed to capture the command with a screen recorder and slow motion play back..

After reading a thread from 2014 on here I followed the advice given and tried to list the jobs but it reads listed jobs 0.

Any advice. this pop up is driving me crazy!

Random CMD Window pops up and closes then 2 windows pop up, but only in my Alt+Tab menu [​IMG]

Random CMD Window pops up and closes then 2 windows pop up, but only in my Alt+Tab menu [​IMG]

nicpo, Nov 12, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Random CMD Window pops up and closes then 2 windows pop up, but only in my Alt+Tab menu

Weird CMD windows popping up

Process Explorer

Leave it running in the background. It will track everything running on the system, but when a process closes Process Explorer highlights it red and leaves it visable for awhile. So when the window pops up, switch over to Process Explorer quickly and see what is red before it disappears.

newtekie1, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Random CMD Window pops up and closes then 2 windows pop up, but only in my Alt+Tab menu - Similar Threads - Random CMD Window

2. cmd pops up randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd pops up randomly: hi when I finish playing and exit the game cmd pops up Once only Any idea how to solve this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pops-up-randomly/95f65d72-76a6-4a20-852e-9e17ea6877ae
  3. cmd pops up randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cmd pops up randomly: hi when I finish playing and exit the game cmd pops up Once only Any idea how to solve this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pops-up-randomly/95f65d72-76a6-4a20-852e-9e17ea6877ae
  4. Cmd randomly pops up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd randomly pops up.: This is randomly poping up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-randomly-pops-up/d9752362-df1d-4fa4-b18c-5f960b8e31fe
  5. Cmd randomly pops up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd randomly pops up.: This is randomly poping up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-randomly-pops-up/d9752362-df1d-4fa4-b18c-5f960b8e31fe
  6. Cmd pops up randomly. Is it a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cmd pops up randomly. Is it a virus?: So recently my pc got a malware i removed it. But after that cmd keeps poping with this message. The system cannot find the path specified. [process exited with code 1]It keeps disturbing me.I ran a full scan on my pc it found something and removed it. I use Norton Security....
  7. CMD pops up randomly

CMD pops up randomly: A couple of days ago I installed a patch for Photoshop and right after that I am facing this problem. This cmd window pops up at startup and after that it randomly pops up and disappears. This is really annoying. I have tried everything, Malwarebytes, Rkill, running...
  8. Alt tab keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alt tab keeps popping up: After last update alt+tab keeps popping up every second, I didn't know what is the problem so I reset windows, but the problem still there , now I can't uninstall the updates. What should I do please?...
  9. CMD pops up randomly

CMD pops up randomly: Sometimes, when I am using the computer a "CMD" window opens up before closing again. It doesn't seem to do anything though. But when I start up my computer, sometimes a file is edited. Also, I noticed some weird files in my computer. They could not be edited without...
  10. Random CMD popping up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Random CMD popping up.: Hello everybody ! I tried to download something from the internet like a month ago and ended up by getting lots of malwares. Malware bytes took care of most of them but I think one is still here. 2 random cmd windows pop up one after another really fast minimizing any full...