Windows 10: Random command prompt keep popping up

Discus and support Random command prompt keep popping up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Few days back, I've noticed CMD popping up and what it does it forces the game to minimize. It doesnt matter what you do it still appear and disappier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeeMoo311, Jan 15, 2020 at 12:47 PM.

1. DeeMoo311 Win User

Random command prompt keep popping up

Few days back, I've noticed CMD popping up and what it does it forces the game to minimize. It doesnt matter what you do it still appear and disappier instantly. It happens few times a day. I'm using NVidia GeForce 1060. I tried few of suggested solution but non of them worked. I tried to disable in NVidia control panel "Multi - display/mixed - GPU acceleration" but apparently it doesn't exist in the newer version. Also checked Task Schedular for "OfficeBackgroundTaskHandlerLogon" and "OfficeBackgroundTaskHandlerRegistration" but they weren't there. What came up was "Office 15 Subscription Heartbeat" , "OfficeTelemetryAgentFallBack" and "OfficeTelemetryAgentLogOn" and that is it. Also I check Event Viewer but there was nothing related to it. I have Windows 10 OS, all drivers are up to date.

:)

2. nicpo Win User

Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

Hi all,

After an attack of intrusive software which I have now resolved I keep getting command prompt popping up for a split second. I managed to capture the command with a screen recorder and slow motion play back..

After reading a thread from 2014 on here I followed the advice given and tried to list the jobs but it reads listed jobs 0.

Any advice. this pop up is driving me crazy!

Random command prompt keep popping up [​IMG]

3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

4. nicpo Win User

Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

I ran powershell with the command code listed. It does nothing, maybe i am trying it wrong as this is new to me sorry.

Thema:

1. Random command prompt keep popping up - Similar Threads - Random command prompt

2. Command prompt keeps popping up with an error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command prompt keeps popping up with an error: For the past few days i keep getting this pop up every minute and it's annoying. I tried windows recovery but that gave me some errors too I even tried to delete some applications that might have something to do with this but nothing worked Can someone please help me with...
  3. Command prompt pops up in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command prompt pops up in Windows 10: This happens spontaneously and frequently. Often says access denied before it disappears. It is annoying and briefly interrupts whatever I am doing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-pops-up-in-windows-10/ea07be47-488b-4f9c-ba1d-a35c54750b2c"
  4. Command prompt keeps popping up

Command prompt keeps popping up: Command prompt keeps popping up. Have tried several spyware programs, with no success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/67ef2307-45f9-4bef-9cd7-6d56d202db74"
  5. Command Prompt pops up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt pops up: For the last week I have Command Prompt popping up on start up and as quickly it goes. Could it be a Microsoft update ? Operating W10 with the latest updates. I have tried all the suggestions I can find in Microsoft and Google with no luck so far ?...
  6. Malware Trouble; Random Command Prompt, Pop-Ups in Chrome.

Malware Trouble; Random Command Prompt, Pop-Ups in Chrome.: Hey guys, I'm currently having trouble getting a certain malware off my computer. It is nearly impossible to find. I've ran multiple scans on malware bytes and windows defender; finding nothing or only a few files that do not change the pop-ups and command prompts....
  7. Command prompt windows keeps popping up and disappearing

Command prompt windows keeps popping up and disappearing: I came across this problem 2 weeks ago where cmd.exe windows pops up every hour or so and immediately disappears and minimizes/kicks me out of fullscreen applications like when I'm playing a game which is very annoying. I've ran full system scans for viruses with Avast and...
  8. Command prompt keeps popping up randomly, any help appreciated.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command prompt keeps popping up randomly, any help appreciated.: Hi, so I bought and upgraded to windows 10 today. All day long, at random intervals, I have a CMD window opening up and closing itself almost instantly with about 6 lines of text. Unfortunately it happens so fast that I can't catch a glimpse of what it's really doing. Are...
  9. Command Prompt pops up all the time

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt pops up all the time: Thanks a lot guys for your time. what a great community.
  10. Command prompt pop up

in Windows 10 Support
    Command prompt pop up: Hi, for a while now i been having an issue with command prompt. The command prompt will randomly pop up and close immediately. i have had this issue for a while but it didn't really effect me. Recently ive been playing a lot of games and the command prompt will tab me out of...