Windows 10: Random computer crashes when playing game

Discus and support Random computer crashes when playing game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everyone, my computer has been randomly crashing when playing Kingdom Come Deliverance. It seems to happen more frequently lately happening about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RyanSIF, Oct 4, 2020.

1. RyanSIF Win User

Random computer crashes when playing game

Hey everyone, my computer has been randomly crashing when playing Kingdom Come Deliverance. It seems to happen more frequently lately happening about three times today. I have uploaded my .dmp file Even though it says date modified 10/2 and my MSinfo file. Any help/direction would be greatly appreciated because I am at a loss.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oxacyeeir7b736g/AACRVWW_0tI1RfeL1PVErBKaa?dl=0

Thank you

:)

RyanSIF, Oct 4, 2020

2. Random Computer Crashes while playing a game or using Windows 10 computer.

Old title: Random Computer Crashes...

I built my very first PC a few months ago and I have been having problems from pretty much day 1. The computer is randomly crashing and I have no clue why. From in the middle of playing a game to just simply starting up the computer has crashed. It will
    all of a sudden quit responding and there is a low buzzing noise, then eventually it will restart itself then go to a black screen saying to reboot and select proper boot device. After this I am able to power off and restart and it works but still has the
    same random crashes. I have been trying to troubleshoot but have been unsuccessful... Any help would be much appreciated.

RowingIsLife, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Senocs Win User
    New computer keeps crashing when playing games

Hi,

My computer seems to crash at random when playing games.
    By looking at the crash dumps it seems like there are many different types of errors, but they are all involving ntoskrnl.exe.

Seems to be happening most often when playing games at 4k. At first I thought it might be the power supply, but I also suspect the RAM.

I've attached all of the dump files.

Edit: Seems like it's occurring more and more often now. Been trying to play Rising Storm 2 this afternoon. And the computer have been crashing after just a few minutes.

Senocs, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Random computer crashes when playing game

Random Game crashes

I am having random crashes of games on my laptop while playing on charging(It usually crashes within 10-15 minutes).The game runs on my integrated intel graphics card(When I disabled amd driver in device manager and played ) but not on my radeon graphics
    card.

I have reinstalled windows updated my graphics card to the latest .I have also rolled back and tried but the issue is yet not resolved.Can anyone help me with this plz????

NishantTiwari2, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Random computer crashes when playing game

1. Random computer crashes when playing game - Similar Threads - Random computer crashes

2. Random crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes when playing games: My system seems to crash at random times when playing games. It usually happens within a few minutes of starting a game. I tried to monitor the temperatures of my GPU and CPU and neither seem to get high enough to cause this both are < 60C.I tried updating all drivers, clean...
  3. Random crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashes when playing games: My system seems to crash at random times when playing games. It usually happens within a few minutes of starting a game. I tried to monitor the temperatures of my GPU and CPU and neither seem to get high enough to cause this both are < 60C.I tried updating all drivers, clean...
  4. Computer crash when playing a game

Computer crash when playing a game: I was playing The Long Drive and when i quite the game, reloaded, and hit "load world" my computer frize, and a few seconds later, my monitors went deepfried and crashed.here's the problem windows highlighted. Can someone decipher this and tell me which piece of hardware...
  5. Computer crash when playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crash when playing a game: I was playing The Long Drive and when i quite the game, reloaded, and hit "load world" my computer frize, and a few seconds later, my monitors went deepfried and crashed.here's the problem windows highlighted. Can someone decipher this and tell me which piece of hardware...
  6. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  7. Computer crashes when playing games

Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  8. Computer crashes when playing games

9. Computer Crashes when playing games

Computer Crashes when playing games: Hello, my computers is crashing when I start up Final Fantasy XIV or World of Warcraft. When it first happen I check the temperature of my GTX 780 graphic card and it was overheating at 90 degrees (surprised) so I downclock the GPU putting a cap of how high the temperature...
  10. Computer crashes randomly when playing games on Windows 10

Computer crashes randomly when playing games on Windows 10: Hi, I recently built my PC straight from the build guide by Austin Evans on YouTube called the 'Neutron 2.0'. I got Windows 10 installed on my PC and it has been working poorly. Whenever I play a game downloaded from Steam, the entire computer will crash at random times,...