Windows 10: Random crash, restarts, and wifi doesn't shows up

Discus and support Random crash, restarts, and wifi doesn't shows up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop, at some point crashes, tells me an error, and restarts. However, after it restarts the wifi icon doesn't shows up meaning that I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FaeyzaNurhadian, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Random crash, restarts, and wifi doesn't shows up

My laptop, at some point crashes, tells me an error, and restarts. However, after it restarts the wifi icon doesn't shows up meaning that I can't connect to a wifi, for some reason it'll show up if I keep restarting my laptop and the wifi will show up rarely. Takes about a lot of restarts and that really annoys me. Even after I reset my laptop, the issue still occurs! If you the one reading this and have a solution, I'm glad to hear it.

:)

FaeyzaNurhadian, Apr 7, 2020

2. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Apr 7, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Random crash, restarts, and wifi doesn't shows up [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 7, 2020
  4. B3STone Win User

Random crash, restarts, and wifi doesn't shows up

N8 Ovi Maps Doesn´t start

Helo,

I have a Nokia N8,and since one week my Ovi Map (GPS) doesn´t start. Well i start the program but after 2 second´s it crashes.

It worked perfectly and when i tried to use it again, didn´t worked.

Tried restart,instaling other maps and so one. But the widget,facebook-ovi map works fine,it shows me where i am,it shows the street,but i can´t use the GPS.

Please help me,i have to do a long way and i need the GPS

Thx

B3STone, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Random crash, restarts, and wifi doesn't shows up

1. Random crash, restarts, and wifi doesn't shows up - Similar Threads - Random crash restarts

2. Windows 10 wifi doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 wifi doesn't show up: I logged on to my pc and it said I had no internet. I clicked on the button on bottom right and it showed nothing. No wifi connections or anything just airplane mode and setting. I already tried troubleshooting and didn't work either. What do I do?...
  3. Windows 10 wifi doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 wifi doesn't show up: I logged on to my pc and it said I had no internet. I clicked on the button on bottom right and it showed nothing. No wifi connections or anything just airplane mode and setting. I already tried troubleshooting and didn't work either. What do I do?...
  4. Windows 10 wifi doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random restarts and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random restarts and crashes: I have been getting the past month alot of random restarts and it is not from cpu overheatingLately my pc has been warning me in the event tracker about dropping to low power mode then to full quality mode constantly or something about pci expressThe errors ive had by now...
  6. Random restarts and crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random restarts and crashes: I have been getting the past month alot of random restarts and it is not from cpu overheatingLately my pc has been warning me in the event tracker about dropping to low power mode then to full quality mode constantly or something about pci expressThe errors ive had by now...
  7. Wifi menu doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi menu doesn't show up: I've been using windows 11 for ever since it came out and all of the sudden when I click on the little wifi, audio, or battery icon on the bottom right of the screen the menu doesn't pop up any more please help....
  8. Wifi menu doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi menu doesn't show up: I've been using windows 11 for ever since it came out and all of the sudden when I click on the little wifi, audio, or battery icon on the bottom right of the screen the menu doesn't pop up any more please help....
  9. WiFi option doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi option doesn't show up.: Okay, so, I don't know how did this happen but my wifi suddenly stopped working. I had to restart my laptop a few times so I can connect back my network and keep doing what I was doing, but after the last fime I restarted it, I noticed that there isn't a Wifi option, just the...
  10. WiFi keeps randomly showing up as "No Internet"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi keeps randomly showing up as "No Internet": Since I've reinstalled my operating system I've been dealing with a huge issue where my WiFi randomly and out of nowhere stops working and shows up with the status of "No Internet". Now I've tried many things. I've checked my power settings to make sure Windows doesn't turn...