Windows 10: Random crash without BSOD

Discus and support Random crash without BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I just built my PC Auros pro wifi B450 AMD ryzen 3600 AMD Radeon 5600XT I have a crucial SSD NVME and two ripjaws series 5 3600 8gb cards I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bullsoldier, May 28, 2020.

1. Random crash without BSOD

So I just built my PC

Auros pro wifi B450

AMD ryzen 3600

AMD Radeon 5600XT

I have a crucial SSD NVME

and two ripjaws series 5 3600 8gb cards

I have so far had two crashes, the first one resulted in the computer doing a drive repair, and the second one just a normal but random restart.

I got this from the event viewer program

any help is appreciated thank you.

-Provider
    [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}

EventID41

Version8

Level1

Task63

Opcode0

Keywords0x8000400000000002

-TimeCreated
    [ SystemTime] 2020-05-28T08:53:57.6140395Z

EventRecordID388

Correlation

-Execution
    [ ProcessID] 4
    [ ThreadID] 8

ChannelSystem

ComputerDESKTOP-51QMC4P

-Security
    [ UserID] S-1-5-18

-EventData

BugcheckCode0
    BugcheckParameter10x0
    BugcheckParameter20x0
    BugcheckParameter30x0
    BugcheckParameter40x0
    SleepInProgress0
    PowerButtonTimestamp0
    BootAppStatus0
    Checkpoint0
    ConnectedStandbyInProgressfalse
    SystemSleepTransitionsToOn0
    CsEntryScenarioInstanceId0
    BugcheckInfoFromEFIfalse
    CheckpointStatus0
    CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV20
    LongPowerButtonPressDetectedfalse

:)

Bullsoldier, May 28, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, May 28, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random crash without BSOD

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

Random crash without BSOD

1. Random crash without BSOD - Similar Threads - Random crash without

2. Windows 10 randomly crashing without BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 randomly crashing without BSOD: On my HP laptop, with 8 GB ram, A9 Radeon R5 stoney, my windows 10 keeps on randomly crashing when anything of even minor toll on the ram or CPU runs, sometimes it crashes without anything even running!For context I got this computer, and the previous owner had had windows 10...
  3. Windows 10 randomly crashing without BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 randomly crashing without BSOD: On my HP laptop, with 8 GB ram, A9 Radeon R5 stoney, my windows 10 keeps on randomly crashing when anything of even minor toll on the ram or CPU runs, sometimes it crashes without anything even running!For context I got this computer, and the previous owner had had windows 10...
  4. Windows 10 randomly crashing without BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer will randomly crash without a BSOD or Error and stays powered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will randomly crash without a BSOD or Error and stays powered: Problem started today. My computer will randomly crash while staying powered on, forcing me to hold the power button down. I can't seem to figure out what the problem is at all. This has happened to me serveral times now.I've tried:Updating DriversUpdating WindowsUpdating GPU...
  6. Laptop randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD.: Greetings.Lately my Lenovo Legion 5 Pro 2021 has been freezing then restarting several times a day. I have tried diagnosing it using the lenovo diagnostic tools and memtest as well as driver verifier which said VANGUARD was causing an error, which I uninstalled but still kept...
  7. Laptop randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD.

Laptop randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD.: Greetings.Lately my Lenovo Legion 5 Pro 2021 has been freezing then restarting several times a day. I have tried diagnosing it using the lenovo diagnostic tools and memtest as well as driver verifier which said VANGUARD was causing an error, which I uninstalled but still kept...
  8. Laptop randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Windows randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD

Windows randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD: Hi, Just bought a new PowerSpec G467 - https://www.microcenter.com/product/629573/powerspec-g467-gaming-computer Since day 1, the computer randomly is restarting without BSOD. It probably happens once a day and usually within the first 10 minutes of booting up and usually...
  10. Crashing Randomly Without a Bluescreen

Crashing Randomly Without a Bluescreen: Ever since yesterday, my PC has been crashing randomly. No bluescreen, no sound, nothing. The only solution I've found so far is a forced reboot, but that's only temporary. It's happened three times now. Images below are from two different occurrences....