Windows 10: Random Crash

Discus and support Random Crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎24-‎01-‎2020 10:20 Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NishantTiwari1, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Random Crash

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error
    Date
    ‎24-‎01-‎2020 10:20
    Status
    Report sent
    Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffa98f7a799010
    Parameter 2: fffff8074e84077c
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 30dc
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.100
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_atikmpag.sys
    Server information: 584fdbe8-3a35-4624-930e-00ee71ca9179

This is what is happening after every time my game crashes.

Can anyone tell me which hardware is causing this error and how to fix it?

:)

NishantTiwari1, Jan 24, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 24, 2020
  3. vinsterX Win User
    Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Jan 24, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random Crash

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Random Crash

1. Random Crash - Similar Threads - Random Crash

2. Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times: Hello I am having issues with my pc it crashes at random times. I have dump file listed below. "C:\Users\nickb\OneDrive\Desktop\031824-9859-01.dmp"...
  3. Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times: Hello I am having issues with my pc it crashes at random times. I have dump file listed below. "C:\Users\nickb\OneDrive\Desktop\031824-9859-01.dmp"...
  4. Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.: Sometimes I'll just be playing Roblox and it never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just out of the blue my pc is strong enough to run Roblox with max graphics. It never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just happening out of the blue. I really don't have...
  5. Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.

Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.: Sometimes I'll just be playing Roblox and it never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just out of the blue my pc is strong enough to run Roblox with max graphics. It never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just happening out of the blue. I really don't have...
  6. Computer Crashing at random intervals, even when not at use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashing at random intervals, even when not at use.: Seems to be for different random processes.DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If kernel debugger...
  7. Computer Crashing at random intervals, even when not at use.

Computer Crashing at random intervals, even when not at use.: Seems to be for different random processes.DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If kernel debugger...
  8. Computer Crashing at random intervals, even when not at use.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...: What could be my issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-randomly-restarts-with-no-bsod-or-crashing/61a57001-1f57-41ce-bd0f-e4e86d1e0c6f
  10. My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...: What could be my issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-randomly-restarts-with-no-bsod-or-crashing/61a57001-1f57-41ce-bd0f-e4e86d1e0c6f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my microsoft jigsaw puzzle not open